You know he deserved it

You know he deserved it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PSFNp1JU9f8
youtube.com/watch?v=e7itU7kruO0
loudwire.com/marduk-guitarist-confirms-he-owns-skull-and-brain-matter-from-mayhems-per-dead-ohlin/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xkf6tOjyp_U
youtube.com/watch?v=SeN9yAwo6eM
mediafire.com/file/4j349rrrby61ekd/Nattramn - Grishjärta (Pig's Heart).zip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He was just a dumb kid who messed with a literal sociopath.

>He was just a literal sociopath who messed with another literal sociopath.
FTFY

he was just a literal sociopath who messed with a dumb kid.

Euro wasn't a sociopath. He was a bitter cunt who craved attention.

he might have been a sociopath too though for all we know, i believe varg when he mentioned that he was into snuff shit and stuff

dunno though, you're probably right

i wish varg was my uncle

The dude was known to bully Dead constantly and when the dude finally killed himself first thing he did was buy a camera to take some pics and collect skull fragments to make necklaces for other musicians.
If he wasn't a full-blown sociopath he was at least one hell of a sadist.

why is this still even something people talk about

This. He thought it would be great publicity for the band. He was happy that Dead killed himself. He also killed that journalist with lead poisoning.

it's lurid af and they made great tunes

Oh yes, I don't doubt that he was a sadist bully, but Varg was probably his first time attempting to bully someone who wasn't weak. I don't like Varg, but he is a strong personality and an evidentely capable person.

Wrong way around. Euronymous was older than Varg anyways.

Varg is a gentle church burner who likes medieval pagan roleplay, this guy was some twisted faggot who was into snuff.

It's one of the most interesting stories in music history. It was almost full-blown mass hysteria over in Norway. The fact that one or two guys with strong enough personalities could lead other seemingly normal people to murder and destroy historic buildings like an actual cult is something to be talked about, and the details are so fuzzy.

how many weird music-related murders and crimes do you know?

>Salem, the first extreme metal band in Israel, was formed in 1985,
>After five years underground, the band released another live demo, Millions Slaughtered (1990), with a new line-up and a genre shift towards the death/doom realms. This demo sold 1,500 copies and led to a record deal with the German label Morbid Records. In the film Global Metal, drummer Nir Nakav recounted a story relating to the demotape that somehow ended up in the hands of the Norwegian Varg Vikernes, who contacted the band and noted that while he appreciated the music, he loathed the anti-Holocaust lyrics and wished the band to perish in the Gulf War. The band, infuriated, replied with a strongly worded letter; a few days later the band was contacted by local police, who had found a bomb in the mail from Norway

varg just put up some videos about him and some history between the two. pretty interesting.

according to varg, euronymous was a completely useless jealous jackass.

youtube.com/watch?v=PSFNp1JU9f8

While we're on the topic why is Mayhem so popular? They released the weakest material of the 2nd wave Norwegian bands.

bombs and church burning is political, snuff is gratuitous

I've heard the story and I doubt it actually happened. Seems like some story a band would cook up to cause drama or publicity.

>Millions Slaughtered

fucking kek.

It wasn't even a real bomb, varg just wanted to mess with them

Because the lyrics are by a weird outsider obsessed with death who committed suicide, the lead guitar is played by an edgelord who was murdered, and the bass was played by a sociopath church-burner who murdered the other guy.

>Mayhem
>weakest
>not Immortal or Enslaved
Also, Mayhem was the most controversial and arguably the first second wave black metal band. They were even active during the first wave. They started in '85 or '86 as a Venom and Celtic Frost cover band. They helped bridge the gap between the first and second wave in a major way. Euronymous literally created the black metal "scene" when he opened Helvete.

>While we're on the topic why is Mayhem so popular?
We're literally talking about that reason.

>the weakest material of the 2nd wave Norwegian bands
Live in Liepzeig is good even though I can;t spel LeepZeeg.

But they're popular because of black metal lore. Varg was in the band at the height of black metal edginess, Varg killed Euro, Dead an hero'd himself and then there were all those rumors about Euro eating his brain and making a necklace out of his skull.

damn

It's actually been confirmed that Euronymous did make necklaces out of Dead's skull.

By who?

still not the best black metal meme

see pic related.

why did they do this stuff anyway

where do these crazy antics come from

just objectively so wrong though

Several members of the scene. The brains part is a lie. The necklace part is true

Being bored in commie-tier Norway.

Dead was mentally fucked up and Varg is the original absolute mad man.

Morgan Steinmeyer Håkansson of Marduk, for one. A few others are listed on Dead's wikipedia page, but they don't have sources.

loudwire.com/marduk-guitarist-confirms-he-owns-skull-and-brain-matter-from-mayhems-per-dead-ohlin/

frost got btfo in vargs latest video. i couldnt stop laughing.

is euronymous the original edgy mcedge?

>burzum.jpg

you know it

pretty much this

Edgy

What an absolute fucking mong.

Someone post that youtube comment where Varg says he's glad he killed Euronymous.

the king of edge

>AAAARRGH
Why can't I stop laughing at this?

Do you think Varg browses Cred Forums

I always have a hard time deciding if Silencer has the worst or funniest BM vocals.

lol yes, he definitely posts on there too

He uses some Cred Forums lingo in his videos. If he does browse there I wonder what he makes of the trendy alt-right crowd and the Christian larpers.

For 99.99% of human history Varg would have gotten a slap on the wrist at most for what he did. If we're all being honest no one's gonna blame you for chasing down and finishing someone who just tried to kill you. Unless you're one of those idiots that believes Euronymous was a good boy who dindu nuffin.

almost definitely at least knows about it by now

meanwhile i'm gonna bet martin shkreli pops by here

I think that suit the context of the lyrics and oberal message of DSBM tbhwyfam

what is the official story of what happened in the scuffle?

euronymous tried to rape and kill varg

someone post the picture of little kid varg with his crazy eyes

He did a video about euronymous the other day

Was the axe thing true? I know the pig hands arent

NO MOSH
NO FRIENDS
NO FUN
NO CORE

He absolutely BTFO'd Euronymous in both of his recent videos.

Even when he's in the ground, Varg is still killing him

I heard that Nattramn had some mental breakdown and went crazy with an axe but I doubt he even tried to kill a kid.

what a bunch of goofballs

none of it's true, user. He doesn't exist

he literally tried? or said he was going to?

Nattramn was clearly a crazy motherfucker, but the whole thing is so shrouded in mystery, over exaggeration and hype we've no idea how much of his craziness bled into physical actions, and how extreme those actions were.

he got the head in only before varg got him off and killed him

who's who here?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xkf6tOjyp_U
I prefer this, not trying to be some uber trve kvlt fag, but I personally think the lo-fi approach works in dsbm's favor.

I think from left to right: Demonaz, Abbath, Varg and the guitarist from Hades Almighty

he took off in the car and washed the blood off himself in a lake

no

I just like when the vocalist is going insane and screaming at the top of his lungs sounding like he is being circumcised with a razor sharp pringle.

That being said, I want Nattramn's fucking book but you can't seem to buy it anywhere.

Actually that was his brother, he escaped from a mental asylum put a axe in a young girls head but didn't kill her got put back in the asylum and killed himself a few months later.

>tfw only liked the live album with Dead
>can't get into any other Mayhem record
suffering

He might have stayed at a hospital for a while but the rest of it was a complete lie. The drummer said it in some interview.

Varg says he was acting in "self defense" and that Euro had preemptive plans to kidnap and torture him. This has never been proven, but Euro had a little over 20 stab wounds

Pretty much Euronymous was an edgelord who talked about killing Varg to other people. Varg took it seriously and went to his house to kill him. I highly doubt it was self defense. Euronymous probably opened his door and saw Varg with a knife and freaked out, then Varg stabbed him to death.

Varg is a captivating character. It isn't hard to see why many people are taken in by his videos, soft spoken, attractive and confident.

Agreed, DSBM especially benefits from being lo-fi. It suits the lyrical themes excellently.

Talking of odd and controversial bm, thoughts on Fleurety's insane EP?

>eagle black metal

it's really weird.

its because its so unlike anything else and he's in his own world, and they've got a really comfy vibe even if i dont agree with everything

How so?

But you've gotta admit, vocals aside, it's great.
This, Varg makes me comfy as fuck. I almost want to fully buy into it.

Remember when Faust stabbed some gay to death? That sure was something.

Also because he is Cred Forums personified

did you even watch it senpaitachi?

He's not though
Varg is extremely anti-Christian

haha that's faust for you!

Most part of Cred Forums is anti-christian too, it's just a significant minority who are actually christians and not just shitposters

No he's not. Varg hates Christianity, thinks people like Donald and Marine le Pen are useless, is anti-capitalist and scoffs at the idea of modern nationalism.

Last one I saw was when he was talking about Euronymous. Did he post another?

Deus Vult posting is much more prevalent than anything of anti-christian nature. A lot of Cred Forums even call Varg a retard.

He said in the comments its because of Trump being pro-Israel

But I don't think that Trump is pro-jewish at all he's just paying lip service

youtube.com/watch?v=SeN9yAwo6eM

The whole thing is gold

>oy vey! some one stop this goy

Varg is a card

>But I don't think that Trump is pro-jewish at all he's just paying lip service
his daughter did marry a jew you know i think he likes israel personally

I really dont think he picks who his daughter marries

i think abbath is far left though right

He also said it's because Donald is in the pockets of (((them))), his daughter has married one of (((them))) and because he's just another capitalist who will change nothing in the end. He's controlled opposition.

yea but he would probably distance himself from her if he hated jews

Have some rare, you cuties

mediafire.com/file/4j349rrrby61ekd/Nattramn - Grishjärta (Pig's Heart).zip

>I am not a racist.

I doubt he actually goes on Cred Forums but Cred Forums browses his comment section so he's picked on a lot of the lingo and memes

Don't upset The Count.

this. fuck Euronymous. I believe Varg.

>in his own world

nah there are a lot of people with a very similar outlook on things, and the number is growing

I'm gonna be pretty sad when Varg dies desu

some people call Varg a sociopath because he took out an enemy who was threatening his life, but I don't think see it

Varg has a genuine care for and dedication to his people and heritage, and puts so much time and thought into sharing ideas that might aide its future survival. I think he's very generous, a person who cares about others.

but, y'know, he cares about his heritage so he's bad to fucking communists

This is so comfy.

God damn that backround music is amazing. If this is Varg's music then I'll have to check it out.

Dead killed himself on his own and probably would have sooner or later either way. Euro was no doubt a bully or sorts but does that mean he deserved to be murdered?

>according to the guy who murdered him

wow, he sure isn't trying to save face

Whos Dead?

I love his newer music. really weird atmospheric 'Hyperborean' / 'Thulean' vibe.

next level imo

He was in the band Mayhem with Euronymous. Eventually killed himself (Euronymous taking picture of his corpse that was used for a bootleg cover). Varg joined Mayhem after his death

deads dead baby, deads dead

>wow, he sure isn't trying to save face

Pretty much all of the shit Vikernes talked about in those videos has already been talked about by other members or one-time members of Mayhem or the people who hung around with that crowd.
Euronymous was an excellent songwriter and performer, but he was a pretty big fuck-up in every other aspect of his life.

same thing could be said about any Mayhem member expecially Varg

how the fuck do I move to the forest, build a shelter and sustain myself varg. i'm not rich.

I think he had a video where he said his family or his wife's family has helped them out a lot
So all you need is a rich family or to marry rich or really ideally to do both and get a job in finance

lmao what a faggot manlet

he actually admitted in a video at some point how hard it is (that his family often get food from the market), that ecosystems are so fucked there's very little to forage now, and anything you farm takes forever to be harvested and won't necessarily even grow.

he noted that people used to be able to forage better but that it will take a while for ecosystems to be repaired to the point people can live off them more easily. he just said it's going to be a bitch. that when things to to shit, it's going to be really bad out there.

one thing he recommended, and I really agree with, is to just start planting seeds for fruit/nut/vegetable-producing plants everywhere you can. maybe help people out in the future when societies start to crumble.

I've been meaning to do this myself, get into just start planting trees all over the place, and planting plants that provide food out on public land, in parks, near lots, everywhere.

fucking SAVED

No excuse for him being a murdering piece of garbage.

but muh heritage.

>Attila Csihar and Varg were into techno music

I never would have expected that. Kinda makes me wish that Varg didn't end up in jail and joined Sunn O))) alongside Attila instead.

Varg's dungeon synth albums are better than any droneshit.

daily fucking reminder

do not click on, like, or comment on articles on websites including metalsucks and metalinjection

they are literally SJW cuck blog sites that only have the sole purpose of attacking white metal musicians and spreading their anti-white racist rhettoric

fuck sjws, if you see them at a metal fest please forcefully apply a filled beer bottle to their head, thank you

It's one thing to like Mayhem but it amazes me that Euronymous even has fans. He was an edgy manlet with a napoleon complex and all of his peers laughed at him behind his back.

so was he like the eazy e of death metal

Not gonna lie, it's pretty autitsic lol.

Let's find out.

The entire scene was just autistic edgelords it was basically a requirement

"Shortly after this episode, the Oslo police dispatched its Church Fire Group to Bergen, where they set up a makeshift headquarters in the Hotel Norge. According to Lords of Chaos, citing a police report, Vikernes knocked on their door and "virtually forced his way into the suite". He was "dressed in chain mail, carrying two large knives in his belt, and flanked by the two young men who apparently behaved as if they were his bodyguards or henchmen". Vikernes "stated that he was fed up with being harassed by the authorities, and that the police investigation into the Black Metal scene should be stopped". When told that he had no right to issue orders to the police, Vikernes "took one step back and raised his right arm in a Roman salute".

>A brain in rigor mortis

Did the guy even go to school?

yeah, who owns those magazines? I've noticed that. which is ridiculous because metal is a wholey white genre. Anglo-Nordic-Germanic as a genre can get, and yet you get these "omg so and so is a white nationalist!" articles from them like anyone in the metal scene gives a flying fuck.

>le man deserves death meme because he acted like a hardass in a scene where everyone did

lol, sounds like something I would at 16 years old.

Euronymous was a fag. The best thing he ever did was make some guitar riffs that other people played better than him after he died.

lol that's amazing.

i dont know but these websites have an uncanny similarity to kotaku - which is a video game related blog website that allows random people from the internet to spew their SJW lies and hatred (as long as they stay in line with the SJW rhetoric of course)

critic culture is just completely awful. a bunch of horrible nu-male leftist cosmopolitan dweebs. the metal scene should completely reject them, because journalist fags would definitely try to inject their completely un-metal leftist values into the scenes if they can.

I don't know where you live but in central Europe the metal scene is mainly leftist, anti-fascist, anti-racist and tolerant towards different cultures and beliefs, mainly because the genre is globally popular I guess.

you must be thinking of punk, but i guess if you're in germany everyone must be brainwashed there

No, I mean metal. I've been actively involved in the local scenes in Vienna, Köln, Marseille and London and I've been to quite a few festivals over the years. Even going to concerts with my black partner has never led to hostilities but often to declarations of support. I'm not trying to argue, I'm just giving you my impression.

PURE
FUCKIN6
ARMA66EDON

Heavily underrated reference

Even though OP is a faggot who should kill himself for talking about what he has no fucking clue about, this thread was pretty interesting for Cred Forums standards.

i can understand that, and i don't really see much wrong with it. its very different where i live, the metal scene in the southwest USA is mostly white and mexicans and there are very few black people, and I think mostly its because black people start more fights at metal shows and get thrown out more frequently. There is also a huge amount of hostility between metal fans and rap fans, and rap has been associated with gangs since the 80s.

I support equality but I very heavily do not support the bullshit propaganda spewed out by leftist media that is constantly trying to shit on and defame honest musicians - like what happened to Satanic warmaster which is a black metal band from finland. Those responsible for this type of shit should honestly be forcefully removed from the face of the earth

you might just be encountering the vocally leftist ones because you're with your 'black partner'

Are we just going to overlook the fact that this man was the first to murder anyone in the Norwegian black metal scene?

Emperor was low key the truest band of all.

he is 2spooky4me

I always thought it was weird how there has been almost no controversy surrounding Emperor even though the other members never really bothered to condemn what Faust did.

Fags aren't human so it's fine.

>stabbed a gay guy 37 times
>he wasn't even a satanist
>did 9 years in jail and got out

Norway yes!

Black Metal is about chillin with your bro's

there is nothing true about wanting to gain notoriety so bad you go out of your way to murder

>condemn
pfft
He did his time, there is no need for empty words.

probably because he was only arrested following the lawful killing of Euronymous, and the media storm surrounding it completely dwarfed Faust's killing

lol at this guy in makeup and a velvet cape holding a candelabra murdering a guy for being gay

prolly cos he looks like a homo

shut the FUCK up?! he's badass!

I was honestly surprised that people in the black metal scene hated gay people. Shows what I know about metal.

i know, isnt it absurd

I don't know, some of the main members like Euronymous were bi

have you seen gay culture? it's a bunch of fruity cosmopolitan pansies obsessed with tacky pop and being sassy and bitchy and dressing really mainstream.

if you're into a more strong or natural ideology, I could see why you'd at least reject the more cliched, mainstream gay community.

They weren't edgy posers like Varg or Euronymous. They burned churches too, both Samoth and Faust himself went to jail for that, yet they didn't boast about it to get popular. They always let the music speak for itself instead.

He didn't murder him for being gay, he just murdered for the thrill of it.

Do you blackmetal fags ever stop arguing?

there is a thread here,
in it people argue if
1 trillion lions can defeat the sun at night.

you don't know nothing

>have you seen gay culture
I'm bisexual. Nothing about that has effected my culture. Somehow I don't think Faust's actions were because of an example of annoying gay people as much as a hate of the simple fact of what being gay is.

If you took Gaahl who's a masculine gay man with a strong personality like most black metallers and placed him next to a prancy flamboyant straight man, I'm pretty sure most people in the black metal community including Faust would be more disgusted by the latter. I'm sure the guy who approached him in the park was acting particularly faggoty to incite such hatred.

>Immortal
>Not the best 2nd wave band

More like being bored in utopia tier Norway

Half the reason there's so many bands was because Norwegian schools have great music programs

>half the reason Norway had so many bad bands was because it had great music programs
What

Nah this definitely means he hates Jews. Damn hooked nose freaks took his daughter so he can't fuck her

>varg will never punish you for being a homosexual by pinning you down and playing his guitar right in your ear

They actually teached about writing with dissonance back then

*teleports behind you*

Reminder that the French police did nothing wrong

*throws lamp*

yeah

I fucking hate metal but this thread got my interest and I've been reading about this shit for hours and this thread is the best I've seen in months.

why the fuck is black metal so comfy to read about, i used to love black metal as a high school kid, dont really listen to it anymore but goddamn its so comfy

its like Norweigan shoegaze. somehow instead of being aggressive metal its almost something calming

le black metal
le killing ppl for fun
le killing gays
le womyn suk
le norway
le death
le satanism
le anti religion

XDDD

give me a break, fucking retardism.

reddit down?

>wow he isn't a Cred Forumstard he must be from leddit cuz I know what ledditors type like because yknow, I browse leddit myself

back to
and
>>/leddit/

Am I the only one that finds these pics actually creepy looking?
they did pretty well with their aesthetic considering they're just teenage dweebs.

yeah i do agree, that along with the backstory, it still looks kinda creepy

Vikernes never had that skill though, he just looked like a retard

top comfiness for me was listening to filosofem, chilling in bed in winter and drinking coffee

>harass a random family man living in rural France with his wife and kids and minding his own business because he has KOOKY BELIEFS
>but do fuck-all to prevent dozens of people getting butchered by terrorists at a rock concert in your country capital, do fuck-all to prevent a bunch of cartoonists getting killed for the crime of making insensitive jokes and do fuck-all to prevent a guy from killing almost 90 and wounding hundreds of people by running over them with a fucking cargo truck on a national holiday

Mhm.

man i really love Vikernes's music but he really needs to stop

he's been telling the exact same story for about ten years now (with almost the exact same words every time, which itself is pretty eerie)

Yeah you an edgy asshole killed another edgy asshole 20 years ago, everyone got over it long ago and still you have to shit on him again now, what's the point ?

citation needed on them doing nothing to stop terrorism

>american black metal

Grand Belial's Key, Judas Iscariot, Bone Awl and Leviathan are pretty great bands.

Here is one:

>Your autism

People still aren't tired of hearing about it.

DEAD WAS A BEAUTIFUL SOUL AND DIDN'T DESERVE ANY OF THIS!

you underestimate the cultish following burzum has, now he can directly pander to it (and probably stroke his ego in the meantime)

That's kind of a shame though, people idolize than some sociopath murdered some other sociopath (which all in all isn't that special at all)
The music was good, but they were just a bunch of pretentious assholes

If anything, even though he was probably fucked up,he seemed like an okay dude, and a good musician
i've got way more respect for this guy than for Euronymous or Vikernes

Fenriz seems like the only one who wasn't a complete fucking asshole

Most people in the scene just seemed like the type to chill around drinking beers in the woods or whatever. the dark image was just a cool image that two or three people just took to far

I don't know about the axe thing. but has definitely been in some mental institutions (My uncle owns a merch company that's worked with Nattramm, so heä's had some contact with him.)

fenriz, hellhammer, samoth, abbath all were good people

varg was probably tsundere towards euron desu

Yes.

>other genres like emo
>some gay ass open tuning

>blvkk metvl
>trv kvlt e stvndvrd

KANG OF BLACK METAL

it's embarrassing how smart varg thinks he is

his story is so fucking dodgey that any first year law student would fucking destroy his argument

go then destroy it

>wanna come home to me and play dungeons and dragons?

hahaha oh wow

what?

claims a near naked sleepy manlet would attack a fully clothed guy with a height advantage wearing gloves

"In short I was attacked by a convicted criminal, I defended myself and got 21 years for that."

"I gave chase, stabbed him and was a bit surprised when he ran out of the apartment instead"

Sounds butt hurt he got caught and convicted for so long after his terrible defence completely failed.

Yeah. 'Sup Reddit!

don't mind me just popping on some self defense gloves to give euronymous that signed contract he so nicely asked for

the officer in the back listens to industrial

awww shieeet

Drop a few names, will ya?

as a first year law student, stfu
varg needs to milk the cow
his income from merch is pretty big
of course hes not gonna let down his brainless fans

why is he in a car?

niggga you got rektt

they look pretty edgy to me

he's on the run
or else the juice get him

he looks pretty gay tbqh

This is amazing, the part about Frost from satyricon making the black metal clown image really hurts my sides.

not true by the way
he killed that guy because he was a frustrated insecure teenager, most probably he being under the influence of temporary insanity at the time the act was committed

he's a guy from Ulver
I know one of them worked in penitentiary