Last.fm thread

:: paste my taste ::
pastemytaste.pe.hu/
:: friends who listen ::
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/friends-who-listen/meggmbmcebhnbamegfmejpokkjhcnmih?hl=en
addons.mozilla.org/en-Us/firefox/addon/friends-who-listen/?src=cb-dl-recentlyadded
:: charts ::
tapmusic.net/
lastchart.com/
:: music habits ::
mymusichabits.com/
:: hipster-o-meter ::
mainstream.ghan.nl/
:: chatroom (with bitches and booze) ::
discord.gg/qJwPTE8
:: plug.dj room ::
plug.dj/6260778433095747553

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/sacronyx
last.fm/user/arbreheureux
last.fm/user/crywalkers
last.fm/user/Todestrieb-
last.fm/user/malevolentDeity
last.fm/user/STABW0UND
last.fm/user/MC_Webmasta
last.fm/user/SachaSCG
last.fm/user/NoteLord
last.fm/user/fkalachlan
last.fm/user/ZeroFiamma
last.fm/user/Alabamity
last.fm/de/user/KayNathrakh
last.fm/user/sectae
last.fm/user/talktothewind
last.fm/user/harhiru
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

www.last.fm/user/bighatlogan

fuck yea, i fucked up the op

last.fm/user/sacronyx

AbsoluteMadman9

>Last 7 days I have been into Devendra Banhart, Arve Henriksen, Richard Wagner, Mount Eerie, Brian Eno, Sun Kil Moon, American Football, Ralph Vaughan Williams, Bud Powell, John Maus, 青葉市子, Lotus Plaza, Nils Frahm, Jonas Howden Sjovaag, The Microphones, Ô Paon, Petros Tabouris Ensemble, Skúli Sverrisson, Mac DeMarco and The Beach Boys.

last.fm/user/marrks

last.fm/user/arbreheureux

Last.fm/user/benzenene

When will they give us fucking notifications?!

last.fm/user/crywalkers

>lose weight
>all of the sudden women are into me
>mfw

last.fm/user/Todestrieb-

>Last 7 days I have been into Bitch Ass Darius, The Russian Patriarchate Choir, Пocлeдний пaтpoн, CCCP Fedeli Alla Linea, Delroy Edwards, Skullflower, Гpaждaнcкaя Oбopoнa, Grim, SPK, DJ Screw, Throbbing Gristle, Croatian Amor, Tollund Men, Phil Collins, Street Sects, Total Abuse, Nitzer Ebb, Bodychoke, Choir Of Makvaneti, Come, Choir Of Guria Province, Choir Of Tbilisi, Инcтpyкция пo выживaнию, Choir Of Kutaisi, Choir Of Shilda, Choir Of Upper Aketi, Folk And Liturgical Choir Of Tbilisi, Image Of Life, The 150 Murderous Passions and The Sodality.

Hey guys, give me some recommendations please.

>Last 7 days I have been into American Football, Rancid, Oasis, Pixies, Car Seat Headrest, The Promise Ring, Neutral Milk Hotel, R.E.M., Simon & Garfunkel, Squirrel Nut Zippers, The Apples in Stereo, The Stone Roses, Vampire Weekend, Air, Built to Spill, Rival Sons and Mogwai.

last.fm/user/malevolentDeity

last.fm/user/STABW0UND

At what age did you stop taking music seriously and realize idol is all that matters? 25 here.

>Last 7 days I have been into おやすみホログラム, Burzum, Aira Mitsuki, Danny Brown, Bis, ぱすぽ, 寺嶋由芙, Bish, 大森靖子, The Blue Hearts, Capsule, Street Sects, 中森明菜, 椎名ぴかりん, BPM15Q, 非常階段 x 戸川純, Darkthrone, あヴぁんだんど, ゆくえしれずつれづれ and 平野友里.

last.fm/user/MC_Webmasta

>Last 7 days. The Beach Boys, Madvillain, Kate Bush, Death Grips, Sufjan Stevens, Bob Dylan, Danny Brown, King Crimson

I'm just listening to some stuff on repeat.

last.fm/user/SachaSCG

>Last 7 days I have been into Atlus, 上海アリス幻樂団, Death Grips, 鷺巣詩郎, Arctic Monkeys, Masafumi Takada, Red Hot Chili Peppers, μ's, Mystery Skulls, She, Shoji Meguro, Riajuu, TeddyLoid, マクロスMACROSS 82-99, 緒方恵美, Aqours, kyary pamyu pamyu, Low Roar, Macintosh Plus and Move.

What a horrible thread

Just weirdos posting their music taste and not even saying anything.

Usually discussion goes on last.fm, so there's that.

how are you guys avoiding the adblock filter?

how the hell do some people manage to scrobble over 30000+ songs a year?

I sit infront of my computer pretty much every day and my record for a year is like 12000 scrobbles

UBlock Origin

last.fm/user/NoteLord

what goes on

>Last 1 month I have been into Michael Brook, The Beach Boys, Andrew Bird, The Dave Brubeck Quartet, Blonde Redhead, Ween, Death Grips, Radiohead, Cardiacs, Swans, The Mothers of Invention, MF DOOM, Björk, Lenny Breau, Sonic Youth, Ty Segall Band, Andrew Bird's Bowl of Fire, Guru, Arca, David Sylvian & Robert Fripp, Frank Zappa, Nick Drake, This Heat, Agaskodo Teliverek, Buckethead, Joe Henderson, King Crimson, Elliott Smith, Mundell Lowe, Squarepusher, Steve Burns, Alain Caron, Dave Brubeck, Einstürzende Neubauten, Spiritualized, The Ecstasy of Saint Theresa, The Fall of Troy, Arthur Brown, Bill Bruford, Broken Social Scene, Jeff Buckley, John Coltrane, Lindsey Buckingham, Mount Eerie, Robert Fripp String Quintet, Beat Happening, Bill Evans, Charles Mingus, Diego Amador and Father's Children.

Is there a new version of lastimer out anywhere?
I've been meaning to re-do my old time chart for a minute (ha) now

last.fm/user/fkalachlan

>Last 7 days I have been into György Ligeti, Danny Brown, Noah Howard, Robert Ashley, Tipsy, Antoine Beuger, Komitas Vartapet, Fantastic Plastic Machine, Magma, Radiohead, Simon & Garfunkel, Tactics, Death in June, Four Tet, Overhead, Solid Space, Andrew Hill, American Football, Ballet Mécanique and SPK.

last.fm/user/ZeroFiamma

suh bruh

last.fm/user/Alabamity

www.last.fm/user/chief1561

Last 1 month I have been into Radiohead, Nine Inch Nails, Subaeris, The Unicorns, David Bowie, Tycho, Fleet Foxes, re;mo, Sweet Trip, And So I Watch You From Afar, Biosphere, Hong Kong Express, The Strokes, Women, Bowery Electric, Capsule, DJ Krush & Toshinori Kondo, hitorie, Crash Of Rhinos and Supercell.

last.fm/de/user/KayNathrakh

>Last 7 days I have been into Mayhem, Bethlehem, Impaled Nazarene, Sodom, Imperium Dekadenz, Candlemass, Die Ärzte, Duszę Wypuścił, Imperious, Batushka, Motörhead, Schammasch, Slayer, Burzum, Inquisition, Watain, Goatpenis, Teitanblood, Nokturnal Mortum, Garden Of Grief, Misþyrming, Death in June, Horn, Sinmara, System of a Down, Cauchemar, Iron Maiden, Kreş, PINK GUY, Sojourner, Sühnopfer, Windfaerer, Bathory, Mgła, Falco, Nord Frost, Goatmoon, Kawir, Rome and Shit.

bump

www.last.fm/user/loeowoioso

get around it

Finally, a user with non shit taste.

last.fm/user/sectae

last.fm/user/talktothewind

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

>Last 7 days I have been into Giovanni Pierluigi da Palestrina, Richard Wagner, The Clancy Brothers And Tommy Makem, Johann Sebastian Bach, Guillaume Dufay, Illum Sphere, John Denver, John Lennon, Peter Bellamy, Anne Briggs, Edvard Grieg, Hubert Laws, Incapacitants, Johannes Brahms, The Woods Band, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and Jason Lescalleet.

bump

last.fm/user/harhiru