THE

SHACK

Where were you when it was the nutshack and OP wasnt a fucking retard namefag

IT'S

SHACK

HE

(what he said?)

(Yo, don't forget your homie angel)

It's generic, stupid rap. NUMP isn't all that talented and I can't hear shit.

I GOT GRAPES

What did he mean by this.

The grapes in this verse serve as reference to Christian theology. In Isaiah 5:1, it is shown that cultivating this forbidden fruit – classically depicted in Aesop’s “The Fox and the Grapes” – requires a titanic undertaking, from clearing the ground to facilitate its growth to a constant vigil against potential thieves seeking the scarce, sought-after spheres. Today, it appears anachronistic to labor over the vine when countless, pristine numbers of the fruit can be obtained at any grocery store; rather, the imagery of grapes presents a striking dichotomy between the modern era, with which modern agriculture has wrought a wealth of different fruits for even the poor, and the ancient life of a farmer in the Levant region, for whom hemp was a useful material. Accordingly, by ‘taking a breather’, the audience is meant to pause and contemplate the marvel of human progress.

Why is his name NUMP?

Cuz numps gon give you the mumps

I don't want to get sick just by listening to some guy rap.

Why is Tony Dick called dickman such that his name is dick dickman?

because he raised phil and loves the ladies

What's Phil learning? This song is just terribly confusing.

how to put the American in Filipino-American
And how to fuck girls

Thank you for your patient explanations. One last question: why are the grapes so complicated, and the name NUMPS, and everything else so simple?

TITO DICK DICKMAN BABY

I copy pasted the grapes off of genius.com

What, you expected intelligence from a trip?

I'm clueless about this sort of thing. Are the Philippines this scary in real life? I don't feel like I would want to go on vacation there.

It's like most places, nowhere near Toronto but definitely no Johannesburg. Don't look like an idiot tourist and stay in the good places and you'll be fine

IT'S

Reddit meme

IT'S

THE

Doesn't matter a shit, fuckhead.

KEK

I don't like this meme

IT's... IT'S THE KEK!

youtube.com/watch?v=FIP4ShoveEs

the nutshack is already a dead meme