What is some fire music to listen to while playing my fire mage?

What is some fire music to listen to while playing my fire mage?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8gyLR4NfMiI
youtube.com/watch?v=Z09lYqdxqzo
youtube.com/watch?v=c7tOAGY59uQ
youtube.com/watch?v=msUmYakmeHI
youtube.com/watch?v=glzBnELcrks
youtube.com/watch?v=0AUVGrUTE-Q
youtu.be/pb8BiQR9RTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lions win if they attack at night

That gotta be the stupidest comment I have ever read. I am sure you are just baiting, but if you are serious, then dear lord.

If the lions get too close, then they will all die at the same time within 5 seconds

>If the lions get too close, then they will all die at the same time within 5 seconds

Not if they attack at night dumbass

what if they attack at night?

Holy shit dude. The sun doesnt get cold "at night". It is only nighttime on earth because that side of the earth isn't facing the sun at that point in the day.

*24 hour time period

kek

well, that's a lot of lions.

yeah but if they cant get hot enough from burning the sun would condense too much and create a black hole. In turn destroying the sun and lions so i guess its a draw.

guys I just want some music

>implying the sun is fast enough to kill 1 trillion lions at night

1,300,000 planet Earths can fit inside of the sun. I am pretty sure there is enough room to house 1 Trillion Lions on the sun, if you are referring to weight. But they would be burnt into little ashes anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=8gyLR4NfMiI
youtube.com/watch?v=Z09lYqdxqzo
youtube.com/watch?v=c7tOAGY59uQ

ok but 6 foot 7 goes the fuck off

Can you see the sun at night? how do you know it doesn't get cold?

swans-i am the sun
the microphones-the sun

bjork-lion song
animal collective-lion in a coma

Based on science I have learned. But other than that, you got me there. I am sure there is more specific details that support why it doesn't get cold however.

You haven't learned jack shit you ever wonder why it's cooler at night?

It's because the sun gets colder at night you fucking moron.

youtube.com/watch?v=msUmYakmeHI

But it's a fucking shitload of lions, dumbass.

Through The Fire And Flames

Earth is flat so a lot more than that tbp

if it were only 1 billion lions then it'd be a bit more ambiguous, but 1 trillion? shit, sun don't stand a chance.

1 trillion lions isn't enough to make a black hole faggot

>he cant into the element of surprise

Lions would just sneak attack from the dark side of the sun

>dark side of the sun
HOLY FUCK DUDE HEHEHEHHEHHH

How stupid can you get?

He probably was born in sun so he's defensive over his home

>the dark side of the sun

You mock science

what if the force and amount of lions pouncing at the sun is far greater that the suns gravitational pull making the sun implode on itself.

But I am not wrong.

ITT: autism

There is no need to call me a newfag. I am just disproving these outrageous statements made in this thread.

Set Fire to Flames
Fire! Orchestra

The sun's entropy would prevent this from happening. Come on man, this is simple physics

But all the lions body heat would make its own entropy. A trillion lions is a lot of lions, dumbass

But lions though.

Yeah but they're in outer space, where the temperature is almost absolute zero. The individual lions will lose body heat to the vast nothingness of space. They'll need space suits

what if the suns attack at day?

The sun isn't even a living life form. +1 The lions win by default.

I'm laughin so hard mio matio.
you got extra memed.

>RAGE FIRE MAGE - Nails (first two albums)
>INNER FIRE MAGE - Connan the barbarian soundtrack, or any soundtrack of any movie that makes you feel on fire
>KILL EM ALL - kill em all by metallica, or early slayer

deathspell omega are also a thing you may want to try, but they are like, for listening.

He's baiting you, you're the ones who are bitting it fags

>you got extra memed.
Well he is the one commenting that some lions could destroy the sun.

there is no sun
and
there are no lions

is just a ruse
a ruse that destroyed
your jimmies

There is in fact a sun, and Lions do exist. However 1 Trillion Lions is actually a hyperbole.

newfag doesn't know lions win

thank you for actually giving me music

thank you guys

OP here. I really didn't expect this to turn into the shit show it did but enjoyed it regardless

That's implying anyone gives a fuck about your actual thread topic.

just watch a fucking documentary. lions are vicious

Fitting 1 trillion lions with space suits would be ludicrously expensive. Not to mention dangerous. We should just drug and clown car them into a 6 billion or so space shuttles.

>However 1 Trillion Lions is actually a hyperbole.
Are we not assuming that humanity diverts resources from all other projects and embarks on a massive breeding/spaceflight problem?

no i mean.. god damnit you dont know how black holes work do you.

Black Holes are formed after a star essentially dies, but why should a trillion Lions cause a star to lose all its energy?

because it goes around youno?']

what would happen is that the sun would encounter such intense heat from the one trillion lions burning that the sun would burn up entirely, shrink, condense, and in turn, become a black hole.

Have you ever ran away from a lion? That shit tires you out so(u)n.

Have you?

i care c:

You fuck, our star will only grow to become a red giant, once it runs our of helium it will shed it's layers and turn into a white dwarf, then slowly become a black dwarf as it's residual heat fades away, it won't become a black whole you fuck

.... but wit a trillion lions n'shit niggah??...

The extra heat will lead to the sun being hotter, which means it will actually turn into a new star that burns energy at a faster rate, however it will actually cause the sun to burn out faster as it would actually just have the same amount of energy it originally had

see
>?

:'( Black holes are formed when the gravitational attraction causes the electrons to come into contact with each other, the star then implodes, causing a black hole. A trillion lions won't cause a star that isn't large enough to become a super giant to implode ;-;!!

but is there a last name in october? not with a hound dogs bread!

October's last name is November

mon penis dure dans ton le omelette

i still dont understand.

not if its april... dumb ass

Sun shills plz go. Lions will make earth great again.

mon penis dure dans vos omelette

we get it. your a cuck.

avec les champingnon du le poile et poivrons chaud

comment Tell Aviv?

jetend le vaseline sur le anus de toi petit chat

Je veux manger la chatte chatte yum yum bon pour ma bite

je suppoudre la parmesan fromager sur le omelette arabe

je hotel le quiche chaude juives parceque jaime le soeur au fromage du sable chaud.

jaime le bagel du le mille end parcque je aime le lunette et je aime le barbe fromage

What if 1 trillion suns battled 1 Lion? Idk I mean Lions are known to be pretty damn vicious.

omellete je gagne le soeur du lion mange le gazon du chat, je aussi le claffoutis du soir chedar fort

Surf.

je le omellete aussi

What the fuck please fuck offf

je met mon le fesse de mon casserole sur ton visage du le filette de porc

Clown cars have a maximum capacity of 40 tons and the average lion weighs 420 lbs. Is 6 billion enough? Should we ask ?

this is by far the best thread we've had here in a long time, probably since the "holy fucking shit dude" thread

It would take exactly 4762725000, or 4.76 billion clown cars to hold a trillion lions. So 6 billion is enough.

you guys a trillion is a lot

22, a trillion

It's like that 30 seconds to mars track

a trilion?

more like a trill lion XD

youtube.com/watch?v=glzBnELcrks

This thread is making me nostalgic as fuck

So you're saying that if there are enough lions with enough electrons, the lions will implode, in turn imploding the sun?

He's fucking trolling you moron. I literally cannot believe that people are this idiot on the internet.

>He's fucking trolling you moron. I literally cannot believe that people are this idiot on the internet.

1000000000000000000000 whales will fuck up both

lmao

What music should I listen to while watching this?

youtube.com/watch?v=0AUVGrUTE-Q

But there is no dark side on the sun really; a matter of fact its all dank.

What did he mean by this?

>Thinking you didn't get reverse-reverse trolled
Psssh, nothin' personnel

shut the fuck up phalus licker

L I O N S
I
O
N
S

>dark side of the sun

dude wtf i went outside today and the sun is like the size of my finger