How the FUCK can he still sing well?

Goth magic.

he's so fucking gross

his band is shit

quality trips

his singing style doesn't put too much strain on his vocals. then again 30 years of touring you still think it'd be a lot worse. he still sounds exactly the same so yeah it's impressive

jaz coleman sold his soul to him in exchange for night time

i just realized it's actually closer to 40 i hate time

he kept his voice is exchange for his looks

no albums since 2008
W H Y

4:14 SCREAM WHEN

it wouldnt be very good, judging by anything he put out since wish...

Go to bed Morrisey

Saw them this year, played for 3 hours, sounded like the albums or better the entire fucking time. I just don't get it

Same, completely blew my mind.

Whos this fanny granny

He never sang with a difficult or straining technique or anything. There wasn't much there for him to lose with ageing.

hey, I am just listening his post-Wish albums since hours: they aren't _that_ bad, they just don't bring anything new nor they are extremely inventive. He still has a solid songwriting & a great voice

Gonna see them live in a month
Wat should I expect

The most out of place bassist in any band you've ever seen

The guitarist to change guitars every 1-2 songs

Robert to look like utter shit and still do a great show

lots of 40yo fat groupies...

His vocal style wasn't really technically demanding or challenging in the first place. There's not any Cure songs that you have to really belt out or anything.

I guess he's not a heavy smoker or drinker either, but I might be wrong about that.

lel

Their s/t was not bad, Bloodflowers on the othet hand is kind of overrated and bland.
He just has a really good and high voice. But he's known to be a heavy drinker, smoking not so much

He's got that nasally whine which we all love and appreciate so much. I really feel like GOFFS are an endangered species in Britain today and we should do everything we can to protect their survival, even breeding them in captivity if we must.

kek I can imagine Moz shitposting on Cred Forums about Robert Smith

wtf I like the cure now

>filename
underrated kek