Plagiarism

I'm easy ;)

im hard

Hoho

Music has transcended our universe. I only hear the human of the earth

Is this a cringe thread?

This is a patrician thread?

Is this a faggot thread?

Stairway to heaven is pretty easy to play for people who've practiced playing guitar for just a couple years.

THIS

I don't see any musical analysis, so no

Oh you got me

any given indie rock band?

Probably 5 for me

fixed

Ironically Led Zepplin was the first band that really got me into music seriously.I hardy listen to them anymore being the point of irony that is

I like it

I don't see any musical analysis, so no

Looks like this is a butthurt non-musician thread

swap jazz to pop and EDM to rock and its perfect

>jazz to pop

lolno

haha, funny hat meme xD

really makes me feel bad about my taste! (not)

>The hardest difficulty isn't Yes

Pop takes way more skill to write then Jazz.Jazz is just random scales on a trumpet with that shitty 'tss tss ts ts tsss' drum beat.Where as Pop is a always evolving phenomenon that not only sounds better but appeals to everyone.

t. someone who's never played or written jazz

*plays scale over 'tss tss ts ts tsss*

you do not listen to jazz

Underrated teebeeaich

I can tell you've listened to like two jazz albums in your entire life.

The reality is that Pop serves to be appreciated by the masses, while Jazz serves to be appreciated by the players.

Since it's easier to please yourself than literally everyone else in the world, it is thus easier to make Jazz than Pop.

im baiting tbqh

Jazz is basically enormous pretend play.

>it's about the interplay
Bullshit, whatever one person plays is in no relation to the others.

>it's unique
Bullshit, minor variations from performance to performance don't mean that they're not rehashing the same formula all the time.

>it's complex
Bullshit, jazzists intentionally limit themselves to just a couple of performance gimmicks and are disinterested in all other aspects of composition.

tl;dr it's willful self-delusion. Don't bother.

okay. it makes me feel better to know you are baiting than to think you are actually as uneducated as you came off as.

none of what you said is true, dumb weaboo. also Ritsu is best girl

>whatever one person plays is in no relation to the others.
Says someone who's never played with another human

*sorry i meant to write Mugi

>the famed jazz player interaction is mythical because players' choices acknowledge each other amounts to nothing but filling the space another player had offered
>the famed jazz uniqueness is true, but irrelevant/fallacious because the actual recipe of its creation is simple near-randomness
>the famed jazz emotion is determined politically (it moves people because it's socially expected to, which is why jazz is an 'adult' genre)
>the famed jazz coherence is mythical because jazz attracts listeners who judge every sequence of tones highly, so they're equally accepting of any jazz that comes
>the famed jazz artistic freedom results from misunderstanding that art is creative production of a piece within given formal restrictions as opposed to abolishing them
>the famed jazz authenticity is a definitional attempt to judge a performed by non-musical aspects of performance
>the famed jazz musical articulation/eloquence is mythical because culture has been retrospectively, descriptively naming and establishing any random combination of tones a player had played (the 'Texan sharpplayer' fallacy -- someone plays random x, then he is applauded for having pioneered x)

>mfw the greatest Jazz musician of all time is actually white

(You)

Who?

me

John Zorn

Phil Lesh

Dave Brubeck?