Hello Cred Forumsstards, newfag here. Where do you download complete albums illegaly...

Hello Cred Forumsstards, newfag here. Where do you download complete albums illegaly? Im planning to download albums of Franz Ferdinand and Suneohair. Pic not related

lol

lmao

fucking hell

Ya mum's cunt m8

>xdddd

I'll be a good guy for once. I usually just google the album name + blogspot, or slsk if it's too obscure.

>illegally
>Franz Ferdinand
>2016
You want to be spoonfed and taken seriously?
Huehuehuehue what a joker.

There are various means of doing so. You've got some peer-to-peer strategies like torrenting or clients such as Soulseek. There used to a lot of MP3 blogs out there. Still are I guess. There is Cred Forums's archive @ rebeccablacktech.org/mu/ which you can search using your album title or artist name and words like "mega" or "zippyshare" - the names of the sites Cred Forums generally uses to share music.

rutracker

Peanus weanus :D

Pic VERY related desu desu.
Just check the archive for links senpai

>Pic not related

I wouldn't recommend using that meme anymore guys. It's 2016, Hillary declared Pepe was a white nationalist symbol.

I think we better listen to her.

Soulseek

Hello fellow 4channers, I am not a cop. Where can I find this so called "lolly con" and illegal torrent downloads of copyrighted media? Here's an epic dank meme for you in return.

Read the sticky

can somebody please post a link to the new bon iver album?

archive is all pitchfork rate threads

back to Cred Forums with you, fucking freeloader

search "albumname mega" you fucking pleb

please don't pass on your genetic material