What does it feel like to have sex? music for that feel

what does it feel like to have sex? music for that feel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pb8BiQR9RTI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just watch "Grapefruiting Your Man" and follow the directions.

>what's Cred Forums, user?
>it's where people come to uhh.. talk about the same ten albums and umm.. hate women and uhhh.. this thread is a good example

how do i kill self

I don't know, probably like fucking a fleshlight that's in between somebody's legs or ass.

it sounds like radiohead
overrated AF

Is there anywhere decent to talk about music online? I've been complacent using only mu for so long but fuck me is this place a shithole

It's basically the same as jerking off except you have way less control over the whole process

I got a slippery massage oil handjob from a hooker once. It made me cum but I could do the job better myself. I feel like oily handjobs and condoms are made for circumsized goys and not for normal people. How do you even pull your foreskin back when you wear a condom? They're so slippery inside. It must be frustrating to not be able to get the full sensation just because so many women are disease ridden whores.

this
sex is physically overrated as f
but emotionally it's nice with the right person

What music do you like?

>tfw you like Cred Forums for shitposts

tbqhwyfam there are like 10 albums in the world worth listening to
music fucking sucks

>what does it feel like to have sex?
Well first off let's get the obvious right out of the way -- it feels amazing to put your hard dick in a hot, wet vagina. This is different from just jacking off because you know it's a woman and not your hand, but also the interaction she can have with you. That means her thrusting back at you or even gripping your cock with her vaginal muscles as you pump into her. Then there are other things she can do , such as wrapping her legs around your lower back, for some reason that's a real turn on-- she wants your cock so bad, she traps you in and never lets you go. Also her excited breathing and moaning, in time with your deep thrusts inside her, signaling that it's you who is exciting her.

Now all of this, after you've (ideally) been having foreplay for some time (the longer the better, btw). You've been kissing, touching, caressing eacthother, all without actual penetration. So when the time comes that you actually slip your rock hard dick inside of her wet, welcoming flesh, it feels amazing because it's been building up for as long as you've been doing foreplay.

But let's talk about foreplay a bit longer--- it's the feeling of a woman up close to you, her bare skin brushing against yours. She allowing you to feel and taste her body in every way, and hopefully she does the same. You get to experience her body, which beforehand is forbidden due to clothes and social standards.

This is all just superficial. If you actually love this woman, it's a whole nother story. You can feel one with her, as you move togheeter as one, thrusting with her as she thrusts back at you, wanting more and more and your entire length. It's truly amazing to slowly slide your dick deep inside her and pull her close to you as you gaze into her open eyes staring up at you until you just burst inside of her, painting her inner walls white with your seed, claiming her as yours.

Does that answer your questions?

op here. That's what I expected but I don't think I'll ever get to experience that kind of intimacy. At best I get to penetrate a mean and resentful hooker. Every time I've tried to have sex with a girl I've been hospitalized. I get too excited.

Wow I miss sex

well described.
OP is loser-virgin lmao

That's true to an extent, but there are exceptions if you're fucking a girl that is hot and is great in bed. I got lucky once and fucked this incredible girl that had just got out of a divorce and had a kid (never had to meet the kid tho) for about 4 months. She wasn't the right person and it was not physically overrated. Meaningless sex usually does suck though 8/10 times.

>Meaningless sex usually does suck though 8/10 times.
But if you keep at it, you will eventually become emotionally attached and create a meaning

She did, but I didn't. We kinda stopped fucking and she started seeing this bouncer. We were never a "thing" so I didn't try to look at it like that. I'm 28 tho and this was when I was around 25 going on 26. I consider myself more versed in letting go and moving on with all things, especially women, moreso than when I was younger. If a girl left me in my early 20s, I was devastated.

/mytumblrblog

>Every time I've tried to have sex with a girl I've been hospitalized.
Please go on.

It's only just alright unless you have an emotional connection or y'all are playing around with some kinky shit. You're not missing out on anything too great.

ya got me tearing up senpai

What happens is that as soon as the girl shows me her boobies I get really excited and my heart starts pounding like crazy. My body shakes and I lose my ability to speak properly and I start smiling like a maniac. This creeps the girl out. She puts her hand on my chest and feels my heart beating and then she looks at me in horror. She tries to get me to calm down, but when she realizes that I'm no longer human at that point she starts looking for ways to escape having to have sex with me. Sometimes she feels bad for me and becomes kind of worried that I might have a heart attack so she stays with me for awhile so she can look after me, but she's noticebly scared and resentful and tries to keep her distance from me and she won't let me touch her anymore, other times she foolishly gives me a handjob or blowjob thinking that I'm going to get any less horny if I cum a few times. I keep trying to have sex with her but the clingier I get the meaner she becomes with her rejections. Eventually I get so sad and frustrated that I kick her out.

After that my heart keeps pounding as ever before, anxiety builds up and I enter a manic episode where I can't sleep for 4 days straight no matter what I do. Then I call the looney bin and ask them for advice and they tell me to come over so they can check on me and I drive over and they either put me to sleep right then and there or they give me some prescription drugs and tell me to go home.

This has happened 5 times for me. Girls are mean when they're scared.

It feels like thinking too much sometimes

what in the fuck

10/10 pasta

Funny story about Panda Bear and Sex: the only time I've come WAY too early during sex was while listening to Person Pitch. Couldn't make it past Take Pills. Loveless on the other hand had us going up until What You Want.
Guess Panda is too much of an aphrodisiac for me...

youtu.be/pb8BiQR9RTI

Two woids kid
Future
Fucking
Funk

Sounds nice
I'm going to kill myself now