youtube.com/watch?v=xt2PPvwIVrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0xi9Zx4_BOg
youtube.com/watch?v=mnCAj6ssJj8
youtube.com/watch?v=0jb3uVvYafE
youtube.com/watch?v=MKMb7Z8oRO8
instagram.com/p/BLIoEgxAKFB/
youtube.com/watch?v=Cmhca-ROWwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JIe47jQcnhc
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/?task=search2&ghost=&search_text=&search_subject=kpop general&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=old
netizenbuzz.blogspot.no/2016/10/hyuna-officially-leaves-nine-muses.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VQ7mX62t8ew
blog.Cred
youtube.com/watch?v=y882AFjrSOM
twitter.com/gfbeingextra/status/783347454657921024
youtube.com/watch?v=RcbMW2-Goog&list=PLb6q-JkNLgl2pP7DuKUyn6G_BzagB28tD
youtu.be/Rciee-oQLoI
youtu.be/dlWBXD7chSc?t=5s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

labooooom

>there's too much bandwidth we may need to remove some boards
>right after i make yet another board

Shinee is fucking based

a pass should make you immune to bans, that's the only time i'd consider buying one

Rania 4ever

that's the stupidest thing i've read all day

>tfw literally depressed because i can't post on /vip/ kpg

i'm sick of his fucking shit

is rania the first group to get culturally enriched?

i cant even pick my favorite yet, i need to listen more
heres the live dance of 1of1 from their showcase though youtu.be/kQirWDR_2O0

I wish I was rich...

The nigger left lmao

>Raina 4ever

go for a walk instead

shinee's new album is so smooth, it's so refreshing compared to all the tryhard tough boy stuff coming out lately

omo

it's okay that just means you don't pay2post

>be me
>be hungry
>thinken about ordering some kfc
>but don't want to get fat
wat do?
also
kpop for this feel?

>Yoona manlet has a pass
lmao fucking faggot

the proper term is african american

chocolat's concept was they had mixed-race members, they debuted in 2011
youtube.com/watch?v=Op8cDa0feXI

miss a had chinese members ofc

>I wish I was rich
good song
youtube.com/watch?v=xt2PPvwIVrQ

youtube.com/watch?v=0xi9Zx4_BOg

>tfw the nigress looks better than 80% of the group
hul...

word

i think alex is the only member who remains

di, t-ae and xia will debut in another group

youtube.com/watch?v=mnCAj6ssJj8

>2011

I didn't realize how old they were

she has a huge eongdeongi too

BASED AS FUCK

BASED
OUR BOYS

oink

SHINEE'S BACK

And they said Shinee was irrelevant.

I wanna be that chair

making a hotdog with subins butt

One of the few gaypops that i really like

sucks that cora got kicked out, I kinda liked them up until that point

magnificent

word

We literally have Cred Forums gold accounts right now, anything is possible

what are those?

>mfw
the whole album is amaziiiing
youtube.com/watch?v=0jb3uVvYafE

You can post FAST
You can post without Google asking if you're a robot everytime
You can wear a badge showing that you paid for server costs so your opinion is more important than that of poor filthy peasants

i wont even turn adblock off let alone pay money to a website that bans me for breaking its stupid rules and if they have to close because of it then i dont care

this

SMUG

>Jun Somi says her older looks make people mistake her as a couple with her dad

Omo!

Nice pins, gross trotters

That's how he posted that one time vomiting at his own post while no one else could post forever ago

shinee just took AOTY from infinite

so don't break the rules, fuck off Cred Forums or another chan if you want to be a faggot

Literally an angel.

gaypop is saved
based shinee

damn she's skinny

they save it every time

I'm guessing you didn't experience pre-2011 Cred Forums, right?
This site was amazing before the big hotpocket crackdown

>48 fucking hours for the bitcoin payment to come through
I guess I won't be getting the Cred Forums pass for 25% off

nice off topic posting

Don't tell my friend what to do asshole.

i'm not him

our guys did it again
>all those doytoys

same although i turned adblock off
bans are fun to evade, it add another dimention to shitposting

cutest angel ever

I've been here since 2008

i just went through the entire album. bit disappointed, i was hoping for 1-2 songs that could match the title track but "1 of 1" seems to be the only 10/10 after 1 listen, the rest is kinda flawed

"Don't Stop" is the most interesting b-side, very cool atmosphere
youtube.com/watch?v=MKMb7Z8oRO8

How long have you been a Janitor for?

I LOVE LUDA

shinee is literally the only gaypop that actually tries to be good

I LOVE YOU

just heard the news
i knew it was comin, but it stil saddens me

instagram.com/p/BLIoEgxAKFB/

omo

just as good as 1 of 1:
youtube.com/watch?v=Cmhca-ROWwQ

someone gift me a pass please

based doesn't actually listen to gaypop user

not really

post eunha's fat thighs

i woke up hoping i had only imagined it
i knew the subunit thing was bullshit

this is garbage dude lmao

I wanna wanna wanna....

chewy is sooo cute

star empire is crafty
I'm going to miss sungah

what news?

>Hirohito data mines to sell to advertisers
>has the balls to put up that Snowden ost music video talking about mass surveillance programs

The song isn't even that good, it's 90's hacker movie tier shit

Shkrelman deliver us from this shitbot.

i like plenty of gaypop groups but most of it is completely forgettable except for like shinee and bigbang. maybe nct?

gayshitters are the cancer that killed kpg

rich chink should buy Cred Forums
we are t-ara's greatest allies

lisa

>wanting some Cred Forumsbaby in charge

I'm glad he can't buy the site

speaking of retro boygroup songs, romeo's love sick was the jjang

youtube.com/watch?v=JIe47jQcnhc

I would buy a pass but I get banned for a lot of bullshit reasons. What guarantee do I have that I wouldn't get banned? With a pass you can't even evade.

how onew
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/?task=search2&ghost=&search_text=&search_subject=kpop general&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=old

netizenbuzz.blogspot.no/2016/10/hyuna-officially-leaves-nine-muses.html

>tfw it's real
hahahahahaha
yet another /trash/ thread that will become completely dead within a couple weeks

this

>mfw best part

i love infinite but typhoon is not better than 1of1, sorry user

>Cred Forumsbaby
Shkreli doesn't even browse the site. Hr only checked out Cred Forums on the livestream recently

good song, very gay video

>Can't buy pass with paypal
>Implying I've giving my credit card to Cred Forums

Sour grapes much?

OH MY GOD LABOOM GUY IS BACK

we missed you

bitch look like sana

>implying Cred Forums will outlast i.o.i

nope, just telling it like it is
just another phase kpg is going through

/hr/ kpg has been around for longer than Cred Forums kpg faggot

heart b-b-beat

They only sell everything you do on the site to 3rd parties. What could go wrong with giving them just a little more? Maybe they can even make your purchases for you

he thinks more Cred Forums and more Cred Forums is a good idea so he's trash in my opinion

youtube.com/watch?v=VQ7mX62t8ew

who dancing king here

i wanted to tribute her the other day but i decided not to

You're an idiot who doesn't understand jack
The issue is that some boards, namely trump central, are constantly pulling in people from their camps on other sites at an unprecedented rate. Moot was having trouble dealing with this too and it's only accelerated since Hiroshimoot picked up the site. He should just sell Cred Forums off to Shekelli and make everyone happy

heh my eyes were looking for you, so i found you

SM is going for 1 kind of sound this year. Idk how SHINee is doing already but it's sad they're gonna probably knock it out of the park but Luna who tapped into the same influences didn't get as much attention

blog.Cred Forums.org/post/84289353232/concerning-a-recent-intrusion

>Three Cred Forums Pass users had their Pass credentials accessed, and were notified and offered refunds and lifetime Passes shortly after the discovery. As a reminder, all payment information is processed securely by Stripe—we never see nor store any of it, and thus no payment information was compromised.

a u t i s m o

Reminder that this website is Cred Forums. It's hardly got a stellar reputation.

SHOW ME YOUR EYES DON'T HIDE

There is nothing wrong with liking based Shinee

>i like plenty of gaypop groups
>but most of it is completely forgettable
that's a bit weird
and saying shinee, bigbang and nct of all things are the only interesting gaypop is no different from saying the same with the equivalent babby's first girlpop like f(x) and 2ne1, you probably haven't listened very much or happen to have very specific tastes

Luna not getting much attention proves that kpop listeners only care about visuals

no upper lip

noona..

No one was really looking for her to go solo, though. People have to care to get interest going and no one did. f (x) is still viewed mostly as a group, not individuals. Amber has a little solo recognition, but even those are almost always collabs, and Krystal is known for pseudo scandals and acting.

free somebody sounded like an SM station track

i wonder if krystal's solo would do much better (despite her popularity and visuals)
maybe it just shows luna doesn't have a lot of recognition on her own

not him but i think both songs are the same tier. hard to say which one's better as they're completely different in style.

The Eye has a spectacular chorus but is fairly inconsistent otherwise.
1of1 is amazing from start to finish but doesn't hit The Eye's highs.

still the best two gaypop songs by a huge margin this year for me (Mino's Body third)

>tfw Hyuna "How's This" is actually SOTY

damn, is hyuna our girl or what? this track is bangin

youtube.com/watch?v=y882AFjrSOM

there was zero promotion around lunas solo, that plus girl groups (especially f(x)) just dont have the same large fanbase as a group like shinee has

I read a post a few days ago saying Love&Peace was SNSD's best album in some argument for Japanese songs
First of all
>not Girls&Peace
and second
>implying it wouldn't be even better if it was in Korean

free somebody would have done better if the video wasn't so shitty

krystal gets so much hate now it would probably flop

banger

haha what the fuck is this thread? do you guys even talk about music or just fantasize about sleeping with underaged korean girls? get this shit off of Cred Forums

seriously, all of you need to kys immediately

I'd bang her

omo dongdong

>tfw no Hyuna KAV

LIPS, their best song, wouldn't have worked in korean

1of1 > lucky one > monster > typhoon

>do you guys even talk about music
yes

>banger

some of them are good, what is your point ?
well Krystal's voice is not bad, and if it is an average song yes, it would be much more popular
They tried it with Yoona and it flopped, because the song was shit

why do you call it typhoon?

͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ yes

Luna's Galaxy deserves more love

the korean name is typhoon

>maybe nct?
lmfao

Its hilarious considering a big group just released an album and this thread has a lot of music discussion

would you kindly stop posting my future wife ?
here is another girl for you to post

new shinee is catchy but it's not something I'd have on repeat. am i alone on this?

>sulli is one of the most popular girls on kpopfap
What does it mean?

͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏

dunno. dunno why anyone would jerk off to that flatchested brat.

would rather bust my load to hyuna's fake tats tee bee queue aych shake my head pham

have you eaten kpg?

It means whoever said that doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

yes

͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏

guys im crying

KPG turned me on to 7th sense. it's actually a fun song to listen to, very mellow

give it 2 or 3 listens and yyou'll be hooked

Taeyeon shared a cupcake with me

we discussed this a lot
she is only good for fucking

>.jpg
what is this new meme

>KPG turned me on
omo...

Good they put a red circle there, otherwise I wouldn't have seen her safety shorts!

Yeah your mum's pussy was delish.

I rarely put songs on repeat

my mom died 20 years ago

Onew is excited for their comeback

fuck off back to your boring threads and listen to your radiohead lmao

twitter.com/gfbeingextra/status/783347454657921024
adorable

Oh.

>safety shorts
>not soaked white panties

i like the song but they really took that theme seriously. If I wanted to listen to that style of music I'd go listen to phil collins or some shit.

>thinking they wear panties in Korea
They only sell safety undies there

good song

omo!

is sulli stretched? what will she do if choiza dumps her? her roasties are used up. no decent korean man would want her

It wasn't that cute. I want a fucking refund.

are we talking based genesis phil collins or boring solo career phil collins

the gaypoppers aren't here

Feels like it's kind of a hit or miss, the whole concept relies on the nostalgia effect

>sponegbob meme
>unironically enjoys Grimes and Bjork
>is a Cred Forumstard
this is the most popular thread on Cred Forums sorry no one wants to talk about metal with you fgt

>Radiohead
>boring

indeed

New SHINee saved my soul.

genesis with phil was bad, solo phil at least had a couple good songs

eunha's tiny skirt..
hnnng

home by the sea is a masterpiece

DELET

shinee and exo have the best bangers

no refunds

what about Exceed?
she will come for glorious white men, who will welcome her with open arms

except you forgot Seventeen

top sausage god madam

it's nighttime gaypop hour on melon but shinee is stuck at #4, i wonder if that means anything

who?

no

park hyo shin and im chang jung are tough competition

>exo
plebcore - the group

>(You)ing the spongebobposter

oh yeah them too wtf how could I forget

>Gaypop

people say this kind of stuff a lot but when you ask them specifically which songs you either don't get a response or they they come up with some mediocre old song that isn't nearly as good as the one they are criticising

i'd love to listen to some 1 of 1 tier 90's shit

it means if the fans streaming overnight can't get it to the top, there's no way in hell they can do it when the public wakes up

kinda hate this stuff.

Show off my ass all day? Sure! Members kiss my cheek? Everyone freak out!

Their fans are doing this on purpose so they can complain later on how shinee is underrated and SM doesn't care about them

melon is the most normie streaming app of course the non idols are going to stay at the top

Did Red Velvet ever get to #1?

rare dayoung

she looks like a pepe

koreans are homophobic, its fanservice

lol
she's such a meme

here you go

youtube.com/watch?v=RcbMW2-Goog&list=PLb6q-JkNLgl2pP7DuKUyn6G_BzagB28tD

In a few hours will be better, like at 6am in korea

big bang is shit

nice meme :-)

1 of 1 girl

we should have a plan b for when Cred Forums dies

East Asians just act really gay too

OH, /kpg/ thread?

best gaypop songs of 2016 (objective)

knk: back again
snuper: platonic love
big: aphrodite
shinee: 1of1

kind of slim pickings this year desu

the blonder she is, the more attractive she is.

i love the shit out of seventeen, but i admit i listen to their music cause i wanna fuck them. not so much their sound

What songs specifically? His solo stuff like two hearts, you can't hurry love. Just the uppity cheerful vibe he had is very similar.
Like I said I don't think the song is bad but I'm not gonna listen to a style of music I don't particularly love just because shinee did it.

Chewing Gum

>title tracks only
>no solos

is this the bait list or the pleb list?

not gonna pretend that this isn't a good song (despite the overlong intro) but it isn't exactly the same style or even similar in any way

based pedo noona

we can agree that chewing gum is gaypop of the year?

>chaeyeon's proportions
oh...

ohh yeah, add sexuality

i can't think of anything else though

>IBI
>logo says OOMOO

oh? more like omo

O i genuinely like their music, but yes I wanna touch them
Who's your top 3
mine is
1.DK
2.Dino
3.Mingyu

no

that's why i linked the entire playlist, champ. it's the same genre, same musical elements. that's the whole reason why it's nostalgic.

youtu.be/Rciee-oQLoI

yuju uncanny valley face
i'd still fuck her brains out though

I wish they'd just own it and do a cover of Expectation in those outfits

I wanna bite that little strip of skin...

are you the funny one who's also a twice fan?

>all these closeted homos afraid to admit they like exo
kek

i'm not them but my top 3 is jeonghan, vernon, and mingyu

But, are they truly homo or girls?

letting gaypopper post here is the worst thing we've ever done

seventeenfags are the worst gaypoppers here

y no moon?

I misspelled concede the other day and I'm on the DL

arlene~

lmao it's funny

same but sinb

this is one of the few shinee songs i enjoy, i wasn't baiting. not really familiar with phil collins. i just love 1 vs 1 and would be happy to hear more stuff like that.

just listened to two hearts & you can't hurry love, both pretty cool actually. maybe i should check out his greatest hits or something

"letting"

no the girls are open about loving exo

you mean best thing since it's always fun watching people like you complain

said the maddest man alive

we love exo here
they're our guys

lmao I saw that you esl fuck

its just one Muslim yuropster whos a repressed fgt

i don't normally complain but this is a Christian imageboard, and homosexuality is strictly forbidden

youtu.be/dlWBXD7chSc?t=5s

post-apocalyptic aegyo

the name fits

are you a dubu poster?

At least you are not european, good

our guys:
shinee
infinite
big bang

not our guys:
exo
block b

I got into this group because Joshua reminded me of someone I knew

Then I realized he was actually an inferior version

no

>block b
but toy was a jam though

oh sorry, most of the playlist seems to be blocked here, gonna try to proxy

holy fuck big bang is literally shit and infinite is total nugu now
fuck block b though

>infinite is total nugu now
lol

this nigga got cucked by Zico lmao

stop repressing your love for them

hot body

LMAO

block b is just a poor man's big bang anyway
zico is a poor man's gd

he's right tho

gaypop more like gaypoop lololololololololooooool

no you're not

>he

because she left

is it a coincidence she left just as a super moon is about to happen?

>exo
transformer, playboy, overdose
>block b
her

definitely our guys

holy shit
rekt

It's only astrology

it still hurts too much

>transformer, playboy, overdose
meme songs

block b is just a parody group so they can never be our guys