Why the fuck 99% of weedheads can't even manage to state logical and valid argument for weed's legality but find...

why the fuck 99% of weedheads can't even manage to state logical and valid argument for weed's legality but find themselves professional in automatically roaring "arguments" like "If so, then why alcohol....?"
Not to mention other things which prove they are the most annoying type of druggists. Add something if you accept.

Alcohol > Weed anyway

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Cred
cbsnews.com/news/study-no-lung-danger-from-casual-pot-smoking/
militarytimes.com/story/veterans/2016/05/19/congress-votes-let-va-docs-recommend-marijuana-some-states/84589708/
scientificamerican.com/article/can-cannabis-treat-epileptic-seizures/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/02/160208140604.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3407848/
cambridge.org/core/journals/psychological-medicine/article/effect-of-high-potency-cannabis-on-corpus-callosum-microstructure/9D4C119B051F3935E42BBAA9F5E1B23B
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1300/J069v19n01_01
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mucokinetics
youtube.com/watch?v=lOAgwIxpQOs#t=28m22s
youtube.com/watch?v=ncxsWPBn0mk
dictionary.com/browse/degenerate
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the government has no business telling adults what they can or cannot put in their own bodies

being clean>shit>coffee>smokes>alcohol>weed>other drugs

>piddle

implying your (if you are weedhead) logic (govt shouldn't decide) , then why legalisation of heroin is wrong?

CBD helps epileptic children lead normal lives seizure free.

Only argument you need.

did you not read my post?
the government has no business telling adults whether they can or cannot put heroin in their bodies
one of the cornerstones of a free society is that adults are allowed to make decisions about their lives, which may include poor decisions

ITT: losers trying to justify why they smoke weed.

Hows that circle k job faggawt?

what enrages me the most if the fact they claim weed's 100% harmless. are they kidding?

ENJOY YOUR SCHIZOPHRENIA CANDYASS

Why alcohol!!!!

Dafuq is CBD and how do I have sex with it?

anyone claiming weed is 100% harmless is an idiot
even completely disregarding the psychoactive properties, the smoke is still damaging
that doesn't mean it (or anything else that isn't 100% safe) should be banned

it's actually and definetely stronger then weed. weed's nothing but simply sedative and barely ever psychoactive shit.
slight change of gravity
slight sedation
slight dizziness.

no hallucinations
no mind-altering feeling
no life-changing experiences
no surreal mode
slight gravity change.

bump

I like weed better but hey to each his own. I stopped drinking because of the hangovers and the things that can happen when you get completely shitfaced. Im not a fan of rolling around in my own puke and pee

you know it's possible to enjoy a beer or a glass of scotch without going overboard right? you'll feel perfectly fine in the morning

>no hallucinations
what a shitty weed you gotta smoke m8

i love how potheads defend their bad habits by showing alcoholics. Hey, look, we don't care if it's legal or not. Gtfo and get a fucking life/job/thing

so do you agree that weed effects includes only those which i mentioned above?

i smoke weed frequently, have a job, and make considerably more than you do
fuck off

The prohibition of every drug just increases the amount of damages and risks, for both, the individual and the society. For example in Portugal, all drugs got practically decriminalized and the number of addicts didn't increase, it got less then before. The amount of people who use drugs also didn't increase.
Drugs are used by humans since humanity exists and we never had problems with it. Not even 100 years ago, all drugs were legal and the world wasn't full of brainless junkies.

nice b8
That's why i didn't just say "job", because ppl like you needs a lot more than that to realize what can be life. But hey, stay in your shit m8

Weed smokers have the highest paying job hence muscians and actors

That's true but I never liked the taste, if it doesnt get me drunk then why bother drinking it.

stay mad poorfag
your life of posting on Cred Forums must be very fulfilling

Then it can be doled out like any other prescription med and remain a controlled substance.

>it got less then before
>less then before
>then

Try closing your eyes next time you type, you'll make more sense that way

This man gets it.

The most dangerous thing about weed is that you can get arrested for having it.
The law will never dictate what I put in my body.
To anyone claiming pot smokers can't get a job/career, all you have to do is bring some synthetic urine to the testing place and you'll pass. Provided you don't have time to quit for the test in the first place.

stay blazed faget
your life of justifying your drug habit on Cred Forums must be wonderful

Yeah, I hate when people use logic. Im too dumb to understand equivalencies too.

I smoke cigarettes, I drink and I smoke weed.

None of these things are good for me and will shorten my life, but i enjoy them

Alcohol = Weed

Seriously I'm sick of you pussies who can't handle your buzz. The fact of the matter is if you can't handle being stoned you shouldn't be allowed to drink either, and you also don't have the self control to control your diet and should be monitored.
But that's distopian so why is the government trying to hold my hand?

I could go drink a gallon of gasoline and kill myself but that's legal. I could go get shitfaced and pass out in the street and that's legal, why is it illegal for me to smoke and take a nap?

The only reason anyone can come up with against legality is it's a fantastic way to arrest people who do other illegal drugs like scripts. Because since it's illegal the only people who do it are ones who are willing to do illegal things, which allows them to use weed as gateway to catch them on other stuff.

I have a card, I haven't touched hard drugs since I got it. Since treating it like medicine I stopped self medicating with hallucinogens and got a script for Zoloft to take care of my anxiety and depression.

Bigotry and revenue are the only things keeping it illegal, and anyone under 40 who thinks weed should be illegal is a pussy with no tolerance and not a real man or just stupid, and probably a line toeing pussy who drives drunk.

>makes no sense
>tells you exactly what went wrong
pick one

Not for millenials.
They get shitfaced, fuck it up with women and post feel threads on Cred Forums instead of drinking and being sociable.

>alch isn't a drug
I'll see myself out

fuckin a

ITT: Losers try to make being pussies into a good thing

How old are you? You sound over 80, you fat bitch.

I don't really care about the legalities of it personally but I think it should at least be decriminalized for buying / purchasing. Marijuana is known to have some positive side affects for people who suffer with certain illnesses and those who use it purely for recreation.

Of course in saying that there are negatives too, but that's the consumers choice and they should be made aware that they may be at risk of cancers and other issues from excess use.

It's the same with cigarettes and alcohol though, excess alcohol consumption leads to liver deterioration while excess smoking of cigarettes well... The amount of reasons why you shouldn't smoke cigarettes is obvious.

Anyway as for legality, as I said before personally I don't really have an opinion, I've smoked somewhat frequently for years now and although I can see why it is an illegal substance I don't really think it's necessary purely because adults should be allowed to make the choice to consume a product of their choice assuming they know the potential risks associated.

I can guarantee you that if you did a study on a large enough field of people who smoked cigarettes frequently and those who smoked marijuana frequently, those with more health problems would be the cigarette smokers, without a doubt.

As I said earlier, I'm not denying smoking weed frequently is unhealthy at all, I'm well aware of the associated risks of inhaling any smoke into your lungs as well as the POTENTIAL mental health issues.

Weed is psychedelic to me

The only health issues caused by weed are from heating the esophagus & lungs, not the smoke itself

Ice bong = 100% harmless

>the most annoying type of druggists
12 year old detected

you are bipolar

Alcohol tastes like nail polish remover and cat piss, and I hate feeling dizzy and disoriented no matter how drunk I am.

Getting high just increases your mood for a while and makes you enjoy things a little more, how the fuck does that even compare to drinking just to make yourself slightly dizzy and more sociable?

you know it's possible to enjoy a joint or a bong without going overboard, right? you'll feel perfectly fine in the morning

let's play spot the idiot

i do indeed, and i do that frequently

I have no depression or mania

Are you a Mormon?

Found him

I love how their has been 0 actual arguments against weed in this thread

just cringyy betas whining that they dont like potheads, the cool kids arent nice to them, etc

The smoke itself contains burnt plant material and tar from igniting the plant, which really shouldn't be in your lungs.

Of course there's always edibles which have no adverse physical effects.

>points at a floating turd in a sea of shit post

Nothing about your/his post showed any semblance of intelligence.

policies of porhibition don't lead to a decrease in consumption.
Instead, it leads to the criminalization of non-violent offenders.
The "war on drugs" has put many of those non-violent offenders in prison, creating the gigantic prison population in the us.
it has also lead to civil-war-like conditions in several south american nations.

It's hard to argue against. Weed is less harmful than caffeine. Anyone who thinks weed should be illegal due to harmful effects ought to stop drinking coffee and energy drinks too. Don't forget most sodas as well.

Correction: One of thos things is good for you and can actually mediate the efgects of the others. Care to guess which has anticancer properties?

you can literally buy cbd oil though

Alcohol is a simple depressant, with generic and reliable effects. I would say weed has more interesting and a wider range of effects.

Why do you care so much about a typo?
Don't act like you wouldn't understand it.

Welcome to the club, bro!

Weed was only made illegal due to moral panics about Mexicans and musicians seducing good white children

>Bigotry and revenue are the only things keeping it illegal, and anyone under 40 who thinks weed should be illegal is a pussy with no tolerance and not a real man or just stupid, and probably a line toeing pussy who drives drunk.
Red pill

>drives drunk
according to data, everyone does...

Bullshit. Smoke harms your lungs, just consume another way if you don't want this risk.

i think he made a typo m8.
correcting gramer on the internet is never an argument

People should be able to do anything they want with their bodies.

Whether or not they are smoking pot or injecting Sulfuric Acid into their eyes, it's their decision to make.

Just don't expect me to pay for your medical bills when you do some retarded shit.

its actually not legal to be passed out drunk in the streets

The smoke and tar doesnt stay in your lungs. Marijuana smoke is an expectorant, it clears your lungs of debris

The reason cigarette smoke is damgerous is because the nicotene is numbing. It paralyzes the bronchioles so you cant cough out the phlegm and tar

Fuck you, cunt

Is that why people like me with sight sissy lung syndrome cough up their insides when they take a large hit?

that's a very compelling argument

Incorrect.

The lungs off Seniors who smoke pot > lungs of nonsmokers > lungs of tobacco smokers

Marijuana smoke is an expectorant that clears the lungs of debris & increases overall lung capacity

>you actually believe this

[citation needed]

poor little mad guy

>like it is a real thing

this guy

no what he said was total bullshit youre just a pussy faggot

Yes. Exactly. Its a function of the smoke, part of the reason its been used by so many cultures since prehistory

jesus christ do you believe in scientology too?

what?

Nice strawman you got there. Off to see the wizard?

Non, A. "Cred Forums - Why the Fuck 99% of Weedheads Can't Even Manage to - Random - Cred Forums." Cred Forums - Why the Fuck 99% of Weedheads Can't Even Manage to - Random - Cred Forums. Cred Forums, 16 Sept. 2016. Web. 16 Sept. 2016. boards.Cred Forums.org/b/thread/704139161/why-the-fuck-99-of-weedheads-cant-even-manage-to#p704142921>.

what's your argument against that position?

Fuck off, Reddit

>making claims with no evidence

>typical weedhead behavior right here to see

yes it is, i re-explain it to u, like it matter

weed = harmless, but because of that fairy tale, tons of abuse, not lucid, hallucination, depression and shit

everybody knows the bad effect of alcohol, it's because of that it's legal

Weed is misunderstood by pot users and none pot user. When potheads claim it is harmful and has to be legal, they are lying for a good cause.

But bad ways to get a good cause, is still bad. Krishnamurti motherfucker

They actually do. If you don't like it, you can move somewhere where drugs are legal. I don't have so much of an issue with weed heads, but others drugs are very addictive and can cause others to go to extremes to get the drugs. There are many other side effects of drugs, such as death. If you want disorder in a community, that's how you get it.

lol, alcohol isnt a drug of retraint. I personally have had bad habits myself with it, problem is I can drink and drink and drink and drink and then I have a shandy or that 1 that sends me psychadelicly in a different orbit and gravity.

Alcohol is considerably a more damaging drug and certainly the 'gateway drug'. Domestic abuse, car accidents, organ failure, it has it all and costs governments fucking fortunes.

Weed keeps me chilled, motivates me to do things, be creative and gentle and focus on maths (engineer here).

Look at stats man, still damaging but air itself is carcinogenic, we will all die from something.

Anyway's nice bait mate, weed suits me alot better, but then I still drink way more than I should because its 'socially acceptable' even though the prohobition of it gave birth to the first super gangster Al capone.

Both of them are bad.

Switch to crystal fucking memes you normie.

you mean like this? Make sure to notice the part where these findings are just reinforcing the findings of numerous earlier studies, too

cbsnews.com/news/study-no-lung-danger-from-casual-pot-smoking/

>cbsnews.com/news/study-no-lung-danger-from-casual-pot-smoking/

>Add one more data point to the decades-old debate over marijuana legalization: A new study concludes that casual pot smoking - up to one joint per day - does not affect the functioning of your lungs.

>up to one joint per day

stopped reading

Who should determine which things are damaging enough that they should be banned? Cigarettes kill far more people each year than all illegal drugs combined. Same with fast food.

That image in the OP is pure propaganda. Although there is some truth to it, it's important to look at the real life situation. For instance, most people that I know who smoke weed regularly, are far more unhappy and unsuccesful than the ones that use alcohol regularly. It might not be logical or reasonable, but it's still what happens in real life.

he's right, that poster was /thread

I know its hard to adapt your worldview to new information sometimes, especially when it contradicts what you confidently "knew" before

let me help:

There is no sky-wizard
Evolution, gravity, & round earth = truth
and weed smoke doesnt hurt lungs

any smoke hurts lungs tho, good luck

Well, imagine a world where weed is available and sold like a pack of cigs, with mediatic hype for about a century. Countless accidents too

But you're right though, who cares about the law

What's funny is that liberals agree with this in principle. But if you really press them about it, what they mean is "you're free to make any choice you want, but make sure it's the right choice".

>Free to eat what you want, but don't be a fatty

>Free to do drugs, but don't be an addict

>Free to say anything, but don't hurt people's feelings

>Free to buy anything, but not if it was produced by 3rd world exploitation

I wish these cucks would just say what they mean. Real freedom scares them.

>that typical low af knowledge

I know you can do better

Weed is now legal in a number of US states. Basically nothing changed, other than reducing the power of drug cartels and bringing in more tax revenue.

Lol so do you just try to insult and deflect or do you have any arguments?

>Marijuana smoke contains many of the same constituents as tobacco smoke, but it is unclear whether smoking marijuana causes pulmonary damage similar to that caused by tobacco. Prior studies of marijuana smokers have demonstrated consistent evidence of airway mucosal injury and inflammation as well as increased respiratory symptoms such as cough, phlegm production, and wheeze, similar to that seen in tobacco smokers. However, analyses of pulmonary function and lung disease have failed to detect clear adverse effects of marijuana use on pulmonary function. It is possible that cumulative damage to the lungs from years of marijuana use could be masked by short-term effects; prior analyses have not attempted to disentangle these factors. Smoking marijuana is increasingly common in the United States, and understanding whether it causes lasting damage to lung function has important implications for public health messaging and medical use of marijuana.

Study is not conclusive.

>free society

>"the law"
nigga you gay?

>Real freedom scares them

This. They only want freedom when it's convenient for them.

Yeah, like there is a massive campaign for using weed like there was for tobacco

Keep repeating it till it's true user

Because legalizing you give amnesty to criminals who used force and did crimes other than trafficking illegal drugs.

actually lots have changed, crime is down, underage is point is down, social programs are working better for less economic stress on each state, grades are up, and polls say people are happier

Edgy

Obviously trolling. Either that or you have no idea what you're talking about let me make some shit clear. Marijuanna is a plant grown from the ground. Containts THC and canabanoids used to trrat pain anxiety and cancer. Theres 4x more tar in a blunt than in a cigarette. But the tar(resin) has shown no evidence of causing cancer, but infact marijuanna has been known to target and destroy cancer cells. Everything in this world is artificial from our food to our water. Pot isnt. Whoever made pot didnt hope nobody would use it. And before i move on to alcohol. Let me state first. As a pot smoker. Smoking pot isnt good for you. Putting anything in your lungs that isnt oxygen is not good for the humab body. If you injest your thc thru edibles or pills there's pretty much nothing that can hurt you unless you're alergic to extra virgin coconut oil.

Alcohol is made when you deprive yeast of oxygen and feed it sugar. Yeast turns that sugar into a nasty poison called alcohol. Yes folks alcohol is poison, legal poison. People can die if you drink too much ITS POISON. Our government is such a lie in the US that you cant assume something is okay just because our legal system says its okay.

gg wp

Idk. Weed is pretty damn psychoactive. Minor pattern halucinations even. It's not for every man woman and child. That's all. Neither is anything narcotic. Fucks sake, what a silly argument.

bbbut Nancy Reagan said it's the devil

vape your weed or eat it, other wise good luck with the early death

Link any death that related to smoking pot? Good luck with that one buddy

and what enrages me the most is when they claim weed's not drug saying "weed's plant; itsn't powder"
why in the world one can label drugs like this?
what about opium poppy then?

i think all drugs should be legal
keeping them illegal only fuels the black market and drug cartels
it creates gang violence
take that away by selling all narcotics in pharmacies, and you take away gangs source of income.
it would create safer drugs
it would remove the dangerous culture that revolves around illegal drug use
countries have done this, and it lowers drug use statistics. instead of criminalizing drug users, they focus on rehabilitation.

technically inhalers use smoke. You saying inhalers are bad for lungs?

technically you're an idiot

Actually, a woman on the influence of weed ran over a child in france in 2002-2003. There was law inforcement because of that.

see this

there are more studies than you could ever finish reading on inhalation of smoke particles and early death, you outrageous faggot

Very much this

What's a great counter argument. You must be top debater in your ivy league college. A master debater if you will

damn

How is weed bad? Studies show it helps kill cancer, stop seizures, and helps veterans not be on drugs that make them suicidal. Also it is harmful if it is burnt, no way around that. If it is vaporized, it is less dangerous than most things you encounter daily. Faggots saying, "it's just a plant" are idiots since there are many plants (opiates and coca plants) that are turned into drugs that are bad. Saying alcohol is ok is condoning poison be legal, which is literally the case. Alcohol is poison by nature, no way around that. Weed however, contains chemicals contain in breast milk as well as in your brain. So please tell me how it should be illegal.

These studies aren't conclusive since the government won't allow actually tests on weed, so you can't say it's bad until you actually allow a real study.
militarytimes.com/story/veterans/2016/05/19/congress-votes-let-va-docs-recommend-marijuana-some-states/84589708/

scientificamerican.com/article/can-cannabis-treat-epileptic-seizures/

sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/02/160208140604.htm

you mean it would free all minor drug offenders? you mean people who got caught buying/selling an ounce of weed? good

Dude asked for death caused by pot, not a shorter life expectancy that might have been caused by smoke in and of itself.

Who here is arguing for smoking pot and driving around town? Missed that argument

>where there's smoke there's fire
>quick we can escape this evil forest if we meet up with the natives, just follow the trail of inhalers

Inconclusive because the government won't allow real tests, so don't play that card.

no, people in jail for violent crimes would stay in jail for that crime

Link 1

wow that totally applies to anything

>actually tests
kill me now please

>Baseless government conspiracy memes

It's not a conspiracy, they won't allow tests to be done or recognized since it is illegal.

Pothead's logic:
Illegal drugs just increase crimes and violence.
Make drugs legal.

By that logic:
Homicide just increases crimes and violence.
Make homicide legal.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3407848/

>why the fuck 99% of weedheads can't even manage to state logical and valid argument for weed's legality

cause they are most likely high.

>find themselves professional in automatically roaring "arguments"
Because they're high.

>"If so, then why alcohol....?"
I agree to this. poor comparison but people use it because of the alcohol prohabition.

>Not to mention other things which prove they are the most annoying type of druggists.

you mean dudeweed lmao?

Alcohol > Weed
Both have a niche. Why limit yourself to a single enjoyable substance.
Feel like partying and being social? Alcohol.
Feel like trolling imageboards with dudeweed lmao or reading a good book.
They aren't mutually exclusive either.

I guess the child is dead cause nothing

oh boy, that's logic if I've ever seen it

your logic
>(none)

You're right, user. Smoke inhalation isn't harmful at all. Evidence for your position, please.

Did you just link a carbon monoxide report? Did you think I wouldn't click the link or something. Just stop

>fucc
It's spelled fuck, you brain dead retard.

Studies also show it causes brain damage notably; impaired memory function, cognitive impairment, a lowering of IQ and schizophrenia

got run over by a car retard. The pot didn't cause the kids death the car did

oh boy, do you need a lesson on combustion too you lazy member?

> justifying your drug habit on Cred Forums

are you retarded or did your drunk mom slamdunk you into the concrete as a toddler?

you first friend. Your the one claiming it's bad so the ball is in your court

Pothead spotted.
Who the fucc you talking to?

And legalizing wouldn't stop the illegal traficking, would just reduce it. Basically the government would set the price, and people would buy from traffickers who sell it cheaper.
Also, the drug users would be subject to the government in case it sets the price.
Government:
"Oh, you drug users are agaisnt my government? I'll simply increase the price of the drugs."

Illegal drugs -> Lots of crackheads being a burden to society
legal drugs -> Lots of crackheads being a buden to society, but their condition can be payed for by the insane tax income from the legal drugs. Also no more black markets, less crime and so on.

It's ridiculous to have drugs banned.

yeah like a gun

compared to alcohol that's very mild
but as always, post your studies or shut the fuck up

Please link those, I dare you to try to find one actually. The only study that shows this is the one where they suffocated monkeys for 5 minutes.

I'm allergic to watermelons, I'm genuinely curious what it would do to my dick. Guess there's no resource on this, so I may have to do it one day. Not before having kids, though.

But the study in the article used marijuana.

If you actually read it you'd know that, but it's a lot easier to just point fingers at others and the government for retards like you.

you are bad at this. You should stop

i smoke often with friends but i actually think weed is not a good thing and shouldn't be treated like alcohol.
unless you're dependant it is not common to drink alcohol to get wasted while doing important job. i could drink a glass of wine or 2 during a lunch and still be able to be fully productive, if i want to go on i know i'll not be able to do anything.
in the other hand for stoners is common to smoke in a regular afternoon, even if there's something to do and there's no "small quantity", weed immediately make you less productive, less precise.
but i'm strange, i'm quite easy to get bored when i'm high/drunk, i prefer a good talk.
i wish it was legal only in coffee shops thought, so there would be way less home usage and the activity would gain enough importance for people to think about it twice.

The constitution, in Article 1, Section 8, states "[The Congress shall have Power] To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes;"

Concerning the states that have already legalized marijuana, Congress only has the power to regulate interstate commerce, but not intrastate commerce (commerce within the state).

Therefore, from a constitutional standpoint, Congress only has the right to regulate the transfer of marijuana between states or foreign nations, but it cannot legally control what states do within themselves. Ergo, the marijuana legalization measures in Alaska, Colorado, Oregon, and Washington, are all legally enforceable because their laws do not provide for interstate commerce.

Concerning the fundamentals of the issue, bodily autonomy is generally considered to be at odds with public safety; however, the government is not directly responsible for the safety of the public either (Warren v. DC), thus all health and safety legislation is simply a measure to control the population, or regulate a particular commodity. Since it is people who have responsibility for themselves (again Warren v. DC), it is illegal for the government to pass laws regulating these substances as they are infringing upon our civil rights.

>smoking weed make lungs healthy

Then tell me the reason of why some (or all) illegal drugs should be legalized? Chemical and biological effects don't count.

but nobody says that so...?

Never punish the user, attack the guy giving it to them. Give the user help so they can better themselves. Punishing them and sending them to jail doesn't get them off of drugs. It is dumb to have this ban.

are you simple, did you really not read any of it? it's 90pages long, a very easy read for anyone with a highschool diploma

>Denying the scientific fact that smoke inhalation is bad for your lungs.
>Doesn't understand the burden of proof.
Boyo, we've known about smoke inhalation and its effects on the lungs for quite some time now. Read a book, m8.

I have to disagree. Someone getting high without reason is the equivalent to an alcoholic. Also you can get just a slight buzz from a small amount of weed as you can get from two beers, saying anything else is ridiculous. Your friends are shit, not the substance.

Because I believe in the concepts of liberty and freedom. The government has no justified authority over your individuality.

{citation needed}

>I ama black man and I think cops are great
sure you've smoked

because I'm an adult and it doesn't effect you in the slightest. If someone smokes and shoots up and breaks the law they should be prosecuted for breaking the law. No person should be able to tell another person what they do in Thier own home

It's nobodie's business if someone is "on drugs", as long as he doesn't cost anyone else money. I find it quite strange that I would get in trouble for munching a few mushrooms within the mushroom season, all the while I'm an employed engineer paying his taxes. 90% of the population contributes less than me, yet I'm the bad one when you ask the law, despite me putting in far more than I take out.

here's 2 straight off the bat

cambridge.org/core/journals/psychological-medicine/article/effect-of-high-potency-cannabis-on-corpus-callosum-microstructure/9D4C119B051F3935E42BBAA9F5E1B23B

tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1300/J069v19n01_01

It's not conclusive since the government won't acknowledge it. If you aren't allow to have a "real" test acknowledged by the government, then yes it will forever be inconclusive.

it'll lower crime rate for one, addiction rate for two, and underage drug use for three

cigarettes are under monopoly in my country and the price is quite high, neve heard of illegal traficking.
so it is for alcohol.
buying good weed can be a pain in the ass,you must have contacts and maintain em, unless you want cheap shit, there can be weeks without seing a single gram if you live in a good city, you change friends or you move in another place.

Says the fucking autist that only contributes with a fucking grammar check. gtfo fag

I know you're not a doctor, but what the fuck?! See: firefighters; precautions to take in a burning building.

Heroin can put you in a dangerous state of mind, making it very easy to harm yourself but more importantly others.

Smoking weed doesn't put you into that kind of state of mind, you just eat and sleep,

>studies also show it causes brain damage

I know this is bait but holy fuck... What do you think happens when you deprive the brain of oxygen? The methodology of the study that had this result is fucking retarded. I assume you know it but just feel like baiting.

>impaired memory function, cognitive impairment
Yup. While under the effect. These don't persist but I assume you knew all this too because you don't seem retarded.

>a lowering of IQ
post some links nigga.

>schizophrenia
but user, the study showed it only triggered it in individuals who were predisposed to it.

btw I'm not the user who you're baiting.

serious question don't get all defensive and angry I'm really just curious: do you come here to these threads to practice for your debate teams things? Not really sure how the whole debate team thing works out but these threads have to be great practice. I'm not american.

I believe in the concepts of liberty and freedom too. The government has no justified authority over my individuality. Therefore if I want to kill someone the govervenment has no justified authority to judge me. That's an act in accordance to my individual will and individuality. Makes sense, right?

best post, thanks for reply

You're just a government spy sent here by the liberal agenda to discredit scientific studies and cause a political divide among communities with conservative or libertarian values.

And this is all 100% true because I said so.

I agree with this completely, I'm saying people using things that are proven to wreck your life (meth, crack, and heroin) shouldn't be punished. The people giving it to them should. I'm not saying psychedelics ruin your or weed.

...fuck, mission aborted...

who the fuck you should ever over-generalise weed's effects on one's mindset? there's not even one thing on earth which affects everyone in the same way.
are you pretty sure it only makes me hungry and sleepy?

>No person should be able to tell another person what they do in Thier own home
So seeing CP in your home is okay?

When you kill someone you are infringing on their sovereignty. The government exists to protect the rights and liberties of its citizens from foreign or domestic threats.

If you cannot see the disconnect between drugs and murder, you are beyond help.

let me know when you'll meet uni students with their own flat with 50€ of weed hidden somewhere not smoking in a boring afternoon.
the same act of smoking instead of drinking is different, lighter.
of course i can't have my own idea

also, smokers here have basically nothing to fear, yeah it's not good to be checked from the police with 2 grams in the pocket but basically they're only after big sellers.

If you really want an drug you get it anyway. It will just be more dangerous because uncontrolled and addicts get less help. Additionaly it gives money to drug and war lords. And addiction is less an thing of substance, more of person and how good your life is. TV, Internet, etc is addictive too and no one bans it

iq isn't a very scientific measurement tool and the general idea is that those of underprivileged upbringing will always have the chance to become dumberis a shill

> All alcohol tastes exactly the same

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mucokinetics , There are some written words about it on the glorius internet.. Who knows.. It might be true, it might not. But I wouldnt brush it off as false..

Like if you mix liquid light-oil with thick grease, the light-oil will work as a solvant, and makes the grease easier to come off.

Might be the same scenario in our lungs

>The people giving it to them should.
I'm not even sure about that. They should be punished for not paying their taxes, not for selling something. Substance abuse goes DOWN when legalized and the reasons are simple: Less stigma, more people know, more people can offer help. More people aware of the consequences, because it's not longer a taboo and actually scientifically investigated. Also substance abuse becomes more common the deeper someone is into the black market and by destroying the black market fewer people would come into contact with it out of necessity. If anything, the government should be punished for handling the issue intentionally badly just to avoid the public backlash of legalization.

>However, there was no effect of group (patient/individuals without psychosis) or group x potency interaction for either potency or frequency of use.

Can't open second link, because of shit internet.

that obviously harms someone, but all drawn/written cp/loli is specifically in the same grey area of now a right you can't legally take away

>round earth = true
you really are a retard arent you

>it'll lower crime rate
Of course, because what was illegal would be legal.
>People are commiting too much of this x crime
>"Let's just give up the law enforcement and make the crime x legal..."

>addiction rate for two
Making them legal means every person could get the drug they want, therefore more people in contact with drugs, and you say since more people can use it, less people would be addicted?

>underage drug use for three
So legalizing for adults is okay but for underages is not? Why?

>let me know when you'll meet uni students with their own flat with 50€ of weed hidden somewhere not smoking in a boring afternoon.
I've been one of those. Being high on occasions outside of real free time never was for me. Also studying engineering you don't get too much time to go for alcohol or weed (or my beloved shrooms).

Can't belive I'm answering this but cp obviously affects someone you fucking retard

It'll lower gun crime, theft and murder, because you take away the black market. Do you think selling drugs is the only crime that is committed by and to sell drugs? No need to be stupid on purpose.

>Can't open second link, because of shit internet.

here's the jist

> Methods: Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and positron emission tomography (PET) were utilized to study 57 subjects. Brain volume measures (whole brain, gray matter, white matter and lateral ventricle volumes), global cerebral blood flow (CBF) and body size were evaluated.

Results: There are three primary findings related to age of first use of marijuana. Subjects who started using marijuana before age 17, compared to those who started later, had smaller whole brain and percent cortical gray matter and larger percent white matter volumes. Functionally, males who started using marijuana before 17 had significantly higher CBF than other males. Both males and females who started younger were physically smaller in height and weight, with the effects being greater in males.

Wants to control what you can and can't do with or put into your body (drugs, prostitution, abortion, etc.)

"We're all about small and unobtrusive government"

Conservatives are cringe levels of retarded.

Alliona

Good thing i had my morning smoke op or i would have ripped off your dock stabbed holes in it and used your balls as bagpipes at your funeral where I would choke your family to death with your literal skin flute

My jobs pretty good. Been here one month. Pic related. Today's pay stub.

all legalization efforts have shown to directly affect the number of users you nimrod, less user means all of these statements are correct

>every person could get the drug they want
>suddenly everyone wants meth
you are a helpless idiot

Sorry, don't want to be a dick but I can't exactly take your word for it since you are on the opposite side of the argument. I'll just wait until it actually loads up.

>internet is .04mb download speed

I found it funny that the guy used this study but failed to mention it was conducted on teens with developing brains. This is how you spot the guy training for his big debate next week.

this is why legalization is important, less underage users when it's legal

This argument works only for kids who need it

Also that just proves that younger people shouldn't be allowed to do it, which everyone agrees with. Just like alcohol

but I'm not the guy you're arguing with. :)

this be me:

Food cravings and sleepiness are very common side effects of weed.

Maybe you get horny or you get emotional or some shit, but violence isn't ever really associated with weed.

i don't like it that much but if someone comes out with a joint (is that the righ word?) i'm in cause i don't want to be the only sober person waiting for others to shout unfunny shit. but when i'm high i always think i'm just wasting my time, yes i can laugh but deep inside i know those aren't true laughs.
barely the same effect with alcohol, i just think my brain can't get truly drunk, i start feeling sick before i could do something stupid, people don't recognize if i'm drunk/high.

Then you're alright then, I guess haha

And there's a guy that hit in the head with a beer bottle and suddenly became a genius at math. We don't know shit about our bodies or brains we are a failed race and should commit mass suigenocide so cats can become the dominant race and have lizard pets the size of rhinos that eat dogs and recreate Jimmy hendrixs' music for playing at there CAThedrals

god, I want sentient cats...

You said before >Because I believe in the concepts of liberty and freedom. The government has no justified authority over your individuality.

Now you say >The government exists to protect the rights and liberties of its citizens from foreign or domestic threats.
What about the individuality you mentioned before?

I don't understand what you're trying to get across here mate.

Er...worked for Portugal did it not?

Who is it affecting?
I mean the people taking the pictures are obviously effecting the child's life but it's not like every time you cum to a picture of a kid they can sense the taste of cum in their mouth.

My point is, if nobody knows your doing it, it's not hurting anyone except yourself, mentally.

what do you do?

it always works
is a scienceless pussy

Why is this even a topic?
I'm very drunk after going to a concert, I enjoyed my time there drinking with my mates. Just now Ive gotten home and am relaxing and plan on smoking my fortnightly joint.
More to the point why do you all even remotely care what other people are saying? Just stop being offended like little tumblreinas and do what you prefer; whether it be staying sober, getting drunk, getting high or even getting cross-faded (my option for the night).

I use to smoke weed till I realised that it cost to much

I am a pot user, it is harmful, and should be legal all across the globe

>all legalization efforts have shown to directly affect the number of users you nimrod, less user means all of these statements are correct

So you think it's better if less people use drugs? That means drugs are bad or what?

>every person could get the drug they want
>suddenly everyone wants meth
>you are a helpless idiot

What's wrong with everybody suddenly wanting meth if it becomes legal? And I'm the helpless idiot? Hahaha

I can appreciate that you lads are having a real hardcore debate here but please answer these questions:

>Are you here practicing for your debate team?
>At which part of the US educational system do debate clubs start?
>Why does it always have to be the stoner threads where you come to practice? Isn't it like playing debate the easy mode when people are stoned or libtards?

Because you should be allow to drink, but not smoke, that's why. People should be allowed to tell you what is good and bad without facts. Also it's called twisted where I am from, I would prefer you use that term, thank you.

Install communication systems in emergency vehicles, police cars, fire trucks, ambulances, those types of things.

it grows on trees you moron...

apple holler yall!

the bait

Inhalers use vaporized stimulants to bolster the muscles in the lungs. It's not created by burning shit

I mentioned an example of CP due to this >No person should be able to tell another person what they do in Thier own home

btw lad who posted this I'm still waiting for those links about the iq. Leaving out that iq is a terrible way to measure intelligence I'm still curious.

>do you come here to these threads to practice for your debate teams things
no I'm a medical student

Campolongo P, Trezza V, Cassano T, et al. Perinatal exposure to delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol causes enduring cognitive deficits associated with alteration of cortical gene expression and neurotransmission in rats. Addict Biol. 2007;12(3-4):485-495. doi:10.1111/j.1369-1600.2007.00074.x.

Antonelli T, Tomasini MC, Tattoli M, et al. Prenatal exposure to the CB1 receptor agonist WIN 55,212-2 causes learning disruption associated with impaired cortical NMDA receptor function and emotional reactivity changes in rat offspring. Cereb Cortex N Y N 1991. 2005;15(12):2013-2020. doi:10.1093/cercor/bhi076.

Verrico CD, Gu H, Peterson ML, Sampson AR, Lewis DA. Repeated Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol exposure in adolescent monkeys: persistent effects selective for spatial working memory. Am J Psychiatry. 2014;171(4):416-425. doi:10.1176/appi.ajp.2013.13030335.

Rubino T, Realini N, Braida D, et al. Changes in hippocampal morphology and neuroplasticity induced by adolescent THC treatment are associated with cognitive impairment in adulthood. Hippocampus. 2009;19(8):763-772. doi:10.1002/hipo.20554.

Gleason KA, Birnbaum SG, Shukla A, Ghose S. Susceptibility of the adolescent brain to cannabinoids: long-term hippocampal effects and relevance to schizophrenia. Transl Psychiatry. 2012;2:e199. doi:10.1038/tp.2012.122.

Quinn HR, Matsumoto I, Callaghan PD, et al. Adolescent rats find repeated Delta(9)-THC less aversive than adult rats but display greater residual cognitive deficits and changes in hippocampal protein expression following exposure. Neuropsychopharmacol Off Publ Am Coll Neuropsychopharmacol. 2008;33(5):1113-1126. doi:10.1038/sj.npp.1301475.

Batalla A, Bhattacharyya S, Yücel M, et al. Structural and functional imaging studies in chronic cannabis users: a systematic review of adolescent and adult findings. PloS One. 2013;8(2):e55821. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0055821.

no shit
ITT: BAIT TIME

Yeah, if you can't argue pretend that's a bait. :^)

then you know that everything changed you brain structure and everything invested deals less damage after 25 you fagot

Can you conduct a study where you test weed effects across the course of a life time? That would clear everything up. Also try doing it to adults and not kids.

>I can't argue with his solid argument, or any of his sources he provided
>Good thing he made a typo, I'll win this for sure

Filbey FM, Aslan S, Calhoun VD, et al. Long-term effects of marijuana use on the brain. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2014;111(47):16913-16918. doi:10.1073/pnas.1415297111.

Pagliaccio D, Barch DM, Bogdan R, et al. Shared Predisposition in the Association Between Cannabis Use and Subcortical Brain Structure. JAMA Psychiatry. 2015;72(10):994-1001. doi:10.1001/jamapsychiatry.2015.1054.

Volkow ND, Swanson JM, Evins AE, et al. Effects of Cannabis Use on Human Behavior, Including Cognition, Motivation, and Psychosis: A Review. JAMA Psychiatry. February 2016. doi:10.1001/jamapsychiatry.2015.3278.

Auer R, Vittinghoff E, Yaffe K, et al. Association Between Lifetime Marijuana Use and Cognitive Function in Middle Age: The Coronary Artery Risk Development in Young Adults (CARDIA) Study. JAMA Intern Med. February 2016. doi:10.1001/jamainternmed.2015.7841.

Meier MH, Caspi A, Ambler A, et al. Persistent cannabis users show neuropsychological decline from childhood to midlife. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2012;109(40):E2657-E2664. doi:10.1073/pnas.1206820109.

Rubino T, Zamberletti E, Parolaro D. Adolescent exposure to cannabis as a risk factor for psychiatric disorders. J Psychopharmacol Oxf Engl. 2012;26(1):177-188. doi:10.1177/0269881111405362.

No wakkas mate, sorry about that. Hope I didnt insult your cultural, sexual, religious, spiritual beliefs and whatever else people make up to make themselves feel like special snowflakes...
But yeah cheers for the affirmation buddy.

spam the ylyl thread you waste of oxygen

I corrected my typo? Sorry I'm drunk right now

literally weed is a poor mans drug bro

cool. thanks for the links. I was hoping for studies performed on human adults mostly and I've already read these:

>Rubino T, Realini N, Braida D, et al. Changes in hippocampal morphology and neuroplasticity induced by adolescent THC treatment are associated with cognitive impairment in adulthood. Hippocampus. 2009;19(8):763-772. doi:10.1002/hipo.20554.

>Gleason KA, Birnbaum SG, Shukla A, Ghose S. Susceptibility of the adolescent brain to cannabinoids: long-term hippocampal effects and relevance to schizophrenia. Transl Psychiatry. 2012;2:e199. doi:10.1038/tp.2012.122.

This looks really cool.
>Batalla A, Bhattacharyya S, Yücel M, et al. Structural and functional imaging studies in chronic cannabis users: a systematic review of adolescent and adult findings. PloS One. 2013;8(2):e55821. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0055821.

thanks a bunch!

Reason 1:
Lowering the prevalance of organized crime.
Organized crime has drugs as it's number #1 income source, stripping this away will drastically reduce gang violence and other illegal activities related to organized crime.

Reason 2: Freedom.
I believe people are free to do as they please as long as they do not hurt anyone. If someone commits an illicit act while under the influence of any drug, they should be punished for that act, just like we do with alcohol.

Reason 3: Reducing addiction and harm.
Drugs are as it is very cheap, and the prize will probably not change much with legalization, at least it did not do with marijuana. If organized crime sells drugs they can sometimes contaminate the product and clean needles are harder to come by because of stigmatization, if drugs are legal HIV in addicts will be lower and people will not be afraid to seek help.

>special snow
>>Cred Forums

You did offend me asshole. It's called twisted, check your privilege.

I appreciate you taking the time to dig these up.

fair point, but
>less damage
is still damage

I wish, but apparently, sticking a number of people in cadges and feeding them a range of drugs is "unethical"

Smoking weed = inhaling carbon monoxide, which is the main carcinogen in cigarettes.
I'm also pretty sure you'll become more deluded if you smoke it all day every day. You don't want to end up like Joe Rogan, do you?
That said, you're still way better off being addicted to weed than you are to alcohol, but using the legal status of a more harmful drug to challenge the legal status of a less harmful drug is fallacious. The inconsistency of laws doesn't justify the legalisation of another harmful substance.

>Most drugs fuck you up
>lol not weed to
Get a psychosis and then we Will discuss how 'innocent' weed is. Especially with how fucking high the THC levels are now.

You know you don't have to put them in cages right?

Hit of Mary Jane lets you spot Demonic spirits.

sugar is more damaging than thc and it's the number 1 used drug in the world

also this is related on a related note youtube.com/watch?v=lOAgwIxpQOs#t=28m22s
specify at 28 mins in

sorry for the shit quality, but I can't find a better version

it even seems to show a few up sides to weed, now if only we could refine it reduce the negatives

10/10

eww nty

It does when one is more dangerous than the other. Saying that Alcohol and cigarettes is more dangerous should be legal, but something that is less dangerous and can be used as medicine should be illegal is stupid.

I do If I want to make sure, all of them are eating,drinking, sleeping, ect...
exactly the same. and so not skewing the results

>Needing drugs or alcohol to make your miserable existence more tolerable

You're all faggots tbh

Alcohol is only legal because it's impossible to control.

Nah mate, you're oppressing mah culture. Where I am from its called cross-faded.

Now here we have demonstrated the pointlessness of fucktards who think their opinion should be valued above all others. Its not selfless. Its idiotic retards justifying the own narcissistic and attention seeking tendencies.

you obviously need more subjects not more cages bro

It's not wrong. All drugs should be legalized for personal usage within one sown property with the enforcement budget placed into treatment.

Locking addicts up continues the cycle. It does not reform anyone. And consenting adults should be allowed to out whatever they want into their body AS LONG AS it does not effect someone else.

Ie: inejct H at home is fine. Inject H at home then go beat someone up. Not okay.

True, still with this being said there will never be conclusive results. Also how do you justify, as a med student, that the medicines that cause several problems(liver failure, suicidal tendencies etc.) is ok, but weed which has less side effects should be illegal?

Oh, I thought it was someone who was like
>Kill me I had to read that

Sorry I'm a bit messed up myself.

yea it is, neglecting the whole "diabetes" thing, refined sugar might even be contributing to peoples risk of developing Alzheimers.

but you didn't ask about sugar.

I love how retarded stoners always whine about the alcohol thing, what they're too stupid to realize however, is that that argument is actually a reason why both weed and alcohol, as well as tobacco is degenerate and need to be illegal. Saying weed should be legal because alcohol is legal and more dangerous is just as retarded as saying giving babies tattoos should be legal since circumcision is legal. No, you fucking idiotic stoner piece of shit, both are bad, both should be banned. Alcohol and circumcision should have never been legal in the first place.

>now if only we could refine it reduce the negatives

I was under the impression there were a few teams working on this. My latest info is from 2014 though. I haven't been keeping up much.
Seen that documentary though. Good stuff.

You aren't conforming to my ideals, you are the idiot.

That's a good amount of o.t. most businesses are so fuckin stubborn with overtime.

Potheads are like niggers, everyone hates them and they won't stop bitching.

All is ok, nice trips, I still love you

>Inject H at home then go beat someone up.

youtube.com/watch?v=ncxsWPBn0mk

I'd love to see someone try that.

kek

the legality for these test are so easier to work with outside of a murica, of course people are on it

its all because of the psychological reasons that stoners are stoners, or any drug addict really. escape

Okay bad example. Haha. I momentarily forgot that H depresses the CNS. And the nodding off is prety crazy.

>Reason 1
I agree it would drastically reduce gang violence and other illegal activities related to organized crime. But that would mean their main source of income would be harmed.
Couldn't they look for other illegal activities to make up for the market that was lost? I mean they would get so damaged with the legalization that another souce of income should be looked for.
Also legalizing would give amnesty for most of the crimes (trafficking drugs) they commited when they illegally trafficked drugs.

>Reason 2
Yes, illicit acts under influence should still be punished. But it's hard to define what hurts someone.
For example:
Many people gather in a residential area for weeks to use drugs. That would decrease the value of the land in that area, right?
People stop using their money to buy other stuff than drugs, that would change the economy. Some people would buy drugs, instead of alcohol, cigarettes, clothes, etc...
It would hurt other people, other people's business. So, as I said, it's hard to define what's is hurting other people.

>weeks of drug use
is this one on your bucket list or something

Retard detected

>. That would decrease the value of the land in that area, right?

In what way exactly? How would anyone find out what is happening behind somebody's door and walls?

i agree with you about that redditass argument being the most illogical thing in the world but i don't think they should be illegal.

The only negative impact I've had in my life from smoking pot is my short term memory has gone to shit particularly my vocab, like I have that tip of your tongue feeling almost every day and it gets worse when I'm conscious of it, but then again that could be attributed to the fact that I don't read as much as I do and don't use as many complex words so it's probably due to both of those things but w/e

It would have saved you a lot of words if you just said 'I smoked myself retarded.'

They actually do, that's what the government is there for. It's there to control people and making sure they behave. You're not allowed to do whatever you want with your body, you can't walk around naked in public, beat people up or not pay your taxes; without this rules, society would fall apart. Alcohol is already causing so much more harm and destruction than its worth, do you really think we need one more society-ruining drug? If you don't think drugs damage society, just take a look at South America.

Stop being a spoiled little shit and be thankful that these rules exist and that you don't live in anarchy or in a drug plagued shithole like South America, because trust me, it's way way way worse than what you have right now.

You cannot have individuality if someone is actively infringing upon it. Government or not.

I wouldn't say that, I've seen people that have done that and I'm nowhere near as bad as that

This is bait. Or this guy is really stupid ...

Are you Muslim or what? Define "degenerate ". Life is meaningless so it's no matter how you spend your time you'll die anyway.
There's no difference between value of life of ordinary citizen who has work, wife and children and some constantly drunk lonely tramp. People like to trick themselves into believing in some bulshit theories to make them feel better about themselves.

fair point, but why not both

>never be conclusive results
probably not, but trying to get them is worth the effort.
>how do you justify...
a saying of one of my professors is >"everything you put in the body, has an effect"
In fact modern medicine (at least it seems to me) is becoming more about balancing the negative effects.
IE; yes taking "this" is going to fuck up your stomach,
but it's going to give you your mobility back,
and we can give you "this" to protect your stomach, true you're now going to shit bricks,
but for that we've got...

So the way I look at it is risk/reward,
yes you're going to risk suicidal tendencies, but your not going to die (yet)

personally I think it's better to fix things with a change in change in diet, life style, ect... instead of pills.
IE, eat liver twice a week instated of taking iron tablets

and I have rambled for far too long, I will do that

Works better with THC

depends on country. In a lot of countries no-one gives a fuck how drunk you are as long as you're not being a cunt.

mate you sound so angry. what personal vendetta do you have against weed? it's harmless, cheap and is no different than coffee or cigarettes.

i bet you glass cunts at the pub on Fridays

>stops reading at "up to one joint per day"
that's not that much bro.

>Are you Muslim or what?
If I was Muslim, then why the fuck would I be against circumcision? Think before you spew stupid shit.

>Define "degenerate "
dictionary.com/browse/degenerate

>Life is meaningless so it's no matter how you spend your time you'll die anyway.
Yeah, that's why we need to shorten the precious little time we have left on this Earth with harmful drugs. Perfect logic, mate. If that's the case, then why don't you play Russian Roulette or walk across the Grand Canyon on a rope? You're going to die anyway, why not have some fun?

>There's no difference between value of life of ordinary citizen who has work, wife and children and some constantly drunk lonely tramp.
Yeah, that's why weed and alcohol needs to be illegal, so that society can have more civilized citizens.

>People like to trick themselves into believing in some bulshit theories to make them feel better about themselves.
Like the bullshit "theories" stoners tell themselves about how weed cures cancer?

>brain damage
if you're like fucking 12 when you start smoking it. most normal people dont start until their 20's or 30's outside of the US.
>impaired short-term memory
that's just part of being high. it goes away when you're sober, same with alcohol.
>cognitive impairment
that's the whole point of not being sober.
>lowering IQ
baseless "fact". alcohol hurts your IQ way more
>schizo
hahahaha nah. if you have a previous family history then yea there's a slight risk but it honestly wont manifest itself unless you take psychadelics or are at the "constant dabs to feel anything" level of tolerance

If you want to make a troll thread OP just go to Cred Forums and ask for recommendations.

this