Mfw there are germophobes and prefer a girl's clean feet to be rubbing against their juice pipe

>mfw there are germophobes and prefer a girl's clean feet to be rubbing against their juice pipe

Are you fucking serious? Having such a dirty girl's foot rubbing you off would be the ultimate paradise for me.

Is it strange that I have a fetish for finding it arousing for a girl with such dirty feet who has walked barefoot for hours outside in the city streets and then has come home to jack me off, could give me aids or severely infect my cock with what her feet has come in contact with?

Something about letting such a dirty girl's unclean foot touch my pee hole and seriously give me such a bad infection just gets me so fucking aroused.

Is there anyone else who feels the same or am I just very weird?

I'm with you OP!

"Lick our feet clean!"

theyre always having fun

ho yeah!

you do realize you are mentally ill?

ur missing out user

finally a foot thread for me

Hey, bro!

hey, buddy!

4 u!

Thanks Cred Forumsros for the pics. Anymore of dirty footjobs?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT I have never seen something so perfect before

Footfags aren't even edgy anymore.
Try being an armpitfag.

My gf

here's one for your trouble

Did...did you just say "juice pipe"?

Thanks bro. If you ever get the chance to, lick a girl's dirty soles clean. You won't regret it!

oh, i have. there's hardly anything like it.

Hell yes!

U CANT GET AIDS FROM DIRTY FEET

You ever licked a girl's feet after you cum on them?

It's so warm and delicious

Nice user

yeah, a handful times.
it took me a while to develop a "palate" for it, but my fiance prefers it, among some other shit. so, i've gotten used to it,

this is my first time on Cred Forums you fucked up mother fuckrs why would anyone like feet , have ever smelled a foot ?

Oh, yes!

Hillary Duff

would clean with mouth

What about her feet?

Slightly dirty feet OC

Oh, yeah!

Y'all are fucking weird. I damn sure wouldn't mind some chick jerking me off with her feet, I wouldn't even mind if they were dirty.

But
>Something about letting such a dirty girl's unclean foot touch my pee hole and seriously give me such a bad infection just gets me so fucking aroused.
Is definitely odd.

There literally isn't a fetish that I have heard of, that has bothered me.

Scat, I can deal with. Extreme pain bdsm, whatever makes you feel good. Necro, whatever floats your boat, as long as you don't kill the person to do it. But getting off due to the fact that you're getting an infection? That's pushing it for me.

Thanks user. I've taken a few feet pics before but I think this is one of the only ones where I have dirty feet

No problemo!

>I can deal with women eating feces but a guy wanting a women to rub her dirty soles over his cock is the most bizarre thing ever
the fuck user?

>But getting off due to the fact that you're getting an infection? That's pushing it for me.
Sorry I didn't read your whole statement.

How is this so hard to grasp? How is it different from a guy wanting a women to continuously punch him in the balls so he will never have kids?

It's not the fact that he likes feet, I wouldn't mind a footjob. It's the fact that getting a UTI is the thing that is turning him on that makes me wonder.

People that are into scat usually like it because being into scat is dirty and taboo, not because being into scat gives you infections.

It's not hard to grasp, I know there are enough people on earth to pretty much be into every possible fetish imaginable. I just can't think of a single reason to be attracted to infections.

>How is it different from a guy wanting a women to continuously punch him in the balls so he will never have kids?

Not everyone wants kids. I certainly don't. But I know some people like the sensation of pain, more power to em.