So Cred Forums my gf of three years just told me she's booked tickets to travel Europe for 6 months...

so Cred Forums my gf of three years just told me she's booked tickets to travel Europe for 6 months. she's leaving in a couple of weeks.

should I stay with her?

no, she is without a doubt %100 chance likely cheating on you with another man there.

/thread

>you were not invited
either split before she leaves
either say you won't split but begin to fuck and date other women
but
don't you think she wont suck some fine European dick while she is gone
pic related. it's your gf in a month

Tell her peace out. Don't even make a big deal, act like she's nothing to you.

we spent tonight together and everything seemed fine. been with some cheating chicks before but she doesn't show any of the signs. can chicks really be that cold?

Yes, they can and they will.

Abandon ship.

Fuck it bro, move on, stop chilling with her. Trust me it's better this way. Later on maybe you can still bootyoung call if you got to.

The fact that you have to ask shows that your a cuck who is going to wait for her.

Yes, they can and will. Chicks will plot to cheat on you and murder you all the while smiling and sucking your dick. Dump her.

P. S lurker for years but first reply or post.

Dude I had almost the same thing happen, we decided to be mutual and kinda stop dating, so she left. We kept talking and shit, still acted kinda like we were dating, with mutual masturbation and shit on cam. Eventually she became distant for like a month, and that was any cue she found a fucktoy, so I decided to fuck randos. When she came back we just continued where we left off and all is good. I'm 99% sure she will sleep with someone dude, but if you are ok with it, break it off and try again when she gets back. If it works great, if not whatever, there's millions of other chicks

Tell her it is a little weird that you have been seeing each other for 3 years and didn't have the decency to invite you along.

Lose lose here m8. Show her you're pissed shes going, she will get pissed that you don't trust her. Let her go and trust her, she will be fucking europe cock for 6 months.

james is this you?

Gonna give you some real advise. Let her be free to have fun, whatever that means, while shes away. You fucking live once on this planet, and to make her feel chained down to a guy whos half a world away, is just shitty. Let her have fun, wish her well, and you do the same shit. Doesn't have to be goodbye forever, but if it is then no big deal. Holding her back was never going to keep you two together forever anyways. Liberate her and yourself and genuinely wish her a great time. If shes in love with you, it will drive her crazy anyways and she will come running back when her trip is over. If it doesn't bother her one bit, you guys were dead before she left.

No I have no clue who James is. Lol

I said this from experience:

>got this gf 9/10
>very fine and pure
>been cheated by her ex, that's why she was single
>condemns cheating as a hole
>we are in love
>ffw 6 months into perfect relationship
>I got sent to a once in a lifetime offer for a 6 month business trip abroad.
>I will return with a lot of money and wanted to propose her
>I could return every month or two at home to meet her
>first month there- she dumps me with a fucking fb message
>I return for first holiday
>ask around
>"She is sucking some new dude, bro"

thanks dude, helps hearing from a Cred Forumsrother who's been through similar shit. tbh pretty well how I expect it will go. think I'll abandon ship for now and assess when she gets back.

Can confirm that they can and WILL be that cold.
My ex also cheated on me, didn't even use a condom, and she had no problem continuing our relationship like nothing ever happened. That bitch was a good as hell of a liar. I eventually found out when checking her phone.

There's a reason you're not invited

Bro people cheat because they assume the other person won't find out. She will be in another country, you will most likely not find out. People are horrible beings, she will do it and excuse her behavior as "having fun on vacation"

Wait till the day of...goodbye sex is fucking awesome to be honest

fucking solid advice thanks dude.

That's pretty good advice.
OP this would be a good time to focus on your desires. Let her go and let time show you where you both stand.

Sorry OP, but American women come to our continent for one reason, and that reason is to ride us into the sunset. I don't know what it is, American chicks are easy and sleazy when they come visit.

this user has achieved godlike perception of the world.
Heed his/her every word.

Kys. user abandon ship . she left you behind for a reason. If you stay with her, you'll just rip yourself to shreds with worry while some sand nig is balls deep in your lady.

I slept with my best friends wife and she got pregnant soon after. I am 99% sure its mine as they were trying for years... Yes, bitches can be THAT cold. He is raising my child, he's 3 now. we both act like nothing ever happened, even when me and her are alone together. Trust me bro, most women are so cool and calm about cheating that they never get caught.

Kind of the same boat bro.
My gf is going to Aus. For a year. First we said we would mutually split and then pick up where we left off. Then she asked me if we could stay together. We also agreed id go over and see her about 5 months in. Genuinly shes a great and loyal girl and i believe she will wait. However its myself i doubt.

3 years is a long time to be dating for her to spring this on you.

I was aware my gf was going to do this before we got together.

All I can really say is if its what you want then make it work. If youre paranoid she will be fucking other people. Just accept it could happen and wait til she gets back.

Yeah man I had a similar experience. Chick i dated once, we went through this whole ordeal cause she got pregnant. Had to get an abortion and it was rough as fuck. Find out a month later she's been seeing this other guy on the side through reading texts. Took me years to get over the trust issues / not have to look through her to make sure... But I got there. It can be overcome.

No doubt bitches can be that brutal. I found out some shit like that from my ex because I didn't trust her and I was right to assume so.
Succubuses are real guys.

Yeah tbh she has been foreshadowing this for awhile, so I can't blame her. Still, it sucks. You wanna trust a chick - but there's so much evidence against em sometimes.

This guy gets it.

As someone who just returned from 2 months of backpacking Europe a week ago, I can assure you that everybody traveling is always interesting in meeting new and exotic people, and fucking them.

6 fucking months? You guys mine as well go on break' for that time. I mean shit dude you think jerkin it is gonna gwt you through just 6 month's

Dont say anything OP, just carry on as normal as if it means nothing to you that she is going away, make no big deal about the situation, girls hate that shit that your not phased, she will question herself then and it will bug her big time. Date other chicks live your life, and when she comes back see if she contacts you.

Brah jerkin got me through the first 19 years of my life