So What's the final verdict Cred Forumsro's? Did he off himself?

So What's the final verdict Cred Forumsro's? Did he off himself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i9S7w7sq5d4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Struggling with heroin addiction
>no support from friends, family
>Constantly touring
Yeah seems so

Life isn't fun for most people. Eventually it gets to a point where you realize there's no payoff, no pot of gold at the end of the rainbow you're working toward, and the whole thing is really not worth the trouble. Then people either make a family to give their empty lives some sense of purpose & distract themselves from this reality (though all that does is expand the problem to more ppl), or make a radical departure from their past. The more famous you get, the more impossible it gets to make a radical change from your situation, as shitloads of people depend on you to keep doing what you have been, leaving you no escape but death. Many take it.

Only people in their 30's who can't let go of their teenage years give a shit.

Kurt Cobain couldn't really hang up his guitar and just go live a simple life as a beet farmer somewhere.

Probably. He seems like the kind of self centred prick who'd do it.

He completed his purpose. I couldnt imagine living in a world where kurt cobian turns into some sort of... I dont even wanna think about it.

Fuck his cunt ass GF tho

>tfw you realize nirvana was all about kurt just wanting to be a beet farmer & not being able to.

Courtney had him killed. She still financially supports the guy that did it for her. She forged the suicide letter, a sheet of "practice" letters was found in her purse. She only got away with it though because Seattle PD was incompetent. Watch "Soaked in Bleach", evidence from the PI that Courtney herself hired.

This I believe. Watched it.

this

Look at this psychopath today, still spending his money.
btw Kurt was going to divorce her, he wouldn't see her or even take her calls, and they had a pre-nup so she wasn't going to get shit. That's her motive for having him killed while they were still married. 450 million.

>when he was younger he told a friend he would become famous and commit suicide young
>making songs about killing himself
>taking pics of him with a shotgun in his mouth
>extreme painfull stomach isue that wasnt allowing him to have a normal life
>probably hiding homosexuality or bisexuality

His stomach issues were solved, he said so himself, you can see it. His current (at the time)
closest friends say he was in no way suicidal, especially after the birth of his daughter, which is another reason he was divorcing Courtney. Courtney used his lyrical "suicidal ideations" to make you think that about him, and she knew you would think that way about him. You obviously didn't watch the documentary full of real evidence.

Yes ive seen all them all. It's just i accepted the truth. He was a depressed jonkie who became famous and all the fake people around him made him even more depressed.

>the fake people around him made him even more depressed
you mean like his wife?

the bitch had him killed, i've known that since the 90's.

on the other hand, she already had a backbone with holes (which i think is an underrated band) and i dont think that she was clever and organized enough to get this job done without leaving evidence, i mean she was 24/7 high that time... dont think she couldnt even handle her own life. Also, she got strung really hard by the loss, they had a child she could barely take care off.... So all in all dont think she was able to "manage" his death.

Yep that one

He's an hero, when will op also become an hero?

omg bros there it is total proof he killed himself there's no way courtney did it even though she had a $450 million motive omg just look at that pic PROOF!

/thread

Kurt wrote all the good songs on that 1st record with (for) her and it still didn't sell for shit compared to his $450 million fortune. And she didn't manage his death very well she got caught in all kinds of lies and had forged practice suicide notes. Seattle PD fucked up the case and can't admit it because police will never admit they did anything wrong so she got away with it

Yes, Courtney knew about this pic and it was a factor in her decision to have his head blown off with a shotgun even AFTER she had already had him injected with 3x the lethal dose of heroin. She knew morons with no critical thinking skills would see that pic and think to themselves, yep, he did it, he wanted to all along!

this is absolutely the dumbest shit ever... you morons that actually believe this need to off yourselves,

2/10 troll; got a response

We have as much as the same proofs than you do.

I believe he did die. Suge Knight set the whole thing up and was even with him the night he was shot.

>You obviously didn't watch the documentary that brainwashed me.

i think if she didnt have him killed she drove him to kill himself, i know i would of gladly taken a shotgun to the head that listen to that fucking horrible voice...

you're too cowardly to watch the evidence for yourself. your feels are more real than facts. fag.

you got brainwashed when your dad forced his dick in your mouth when you were little

Why all the people who thinks courtney killed or drove him to kill himself thread kurt as if he was a 4 years old kid? He was way smarter than her she would never have a chance of kill himself or play with his mind to make him kill himself

i think he was an idiot.. great songwriter but dumb.

LOL TOP KEK
UNDERRATED POST

>
KURT COBAIN LIVE IN VEGAS

>I think George W. Bush did not win the election against All Gore.
>I belive aliens built the pyramids.
>The new Nintendo console code named NX will be able to play Pony4 & Micro$oft products. It will have an emulator built into it like the Xbone.
>Scientology us not a money scheme.
>Goku saved Christmas
youtu.be/i9S7w7sq5d4
>Pokemon Sun & Moon will be the end of this era of Pokemon games
>Ash is a virgin
>Deep fried fries are harder after frying, but become softer after cooling off. Heat causes more fluid motion in things & Cold causes more solid state. It's the communist I fucking tell you.
>Chuck Norristown has been dead since Jet Lee killed him in the live footage from the documentary called Wag of The Dragon. The person in all the Total Fitness Gym commercials is a clone.
>Sausage Party was Seth Rogan trying to tell us all that bathsalts will open the 4th dimension

Courtney had something to do with it.

I believe this too.

I still don't buy that he wanted to kill himself. His daughter showed him purpose. Courtney was the enabling and toxic bitch who was horribly jealous and said and did anything to make money.

>NX will be able to play Pony4 & Micro$oft products
badass!

I thought my fries & communist part wad the funniest, but okay either way

>>Chuck Norristown has been dead since Jet Lee killed him in the live footage from the documentary called Wag of The Dragon. The person in all the Total Fitness Gym commercials is a clone.
lol

Who cares? He sucked.

HURRRR DURRR I WARTCHED SUKED IN BLECH IT MUST BE TRUE

I never watched that documentary, Kurt Cobain and Courtney loves kid believes her mother did ,and there's the fact Kurt Cobain willed his entire estate too his daughter and Courtney Love tried to sue to get it away from her multiple times while she was a child. The original will gave it all too Courtney Love but just weeks before the 'suicide he wrote up a new will without informing Courtney

Just ask dave groll. His word will end this thread.

P.s. he was kurt bestest friend.

No one wants to do this to put the haters to shame?

We sorta need this now this thread is alive. Can we get a troll on dave Twitter to see if he will respond to this thread?

Nice dubs.

Don't worry.... None of these weebs have the balls to do what you've requested anyway.