Loved because he's an outsider who won't cave

>Loved because he's an outsider who won't cave.
>Says outrageous shit and never backs down.
>Refuses to play politics and says what he means.

"Okay, yeah, Obama was born in the United States."

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/sep/23/donald-trump/hillary-clinton-obama-birther-fact-check/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You forgot

>will say literally anything from now until November if he thinks it'll improve his chances

which is all that today's clown car event was about.

agreed. so far he hasnt said anything presidential.

people voting for him are retarded.

Hillary is the one who was saying it. He just proved it wasn't true. Exactly what is the problem?

>turns his back on most of his base who have been follwing him since he came to political prominence for his birtherism
>in order to win maybe 5 black votes from people who are still undecided somehow

He did it so he could get it out of the way for the debates, but still, it's kind of political suicide to back off from something that most of your supporters agree with.
Hell, that and the wall are the only reasons he was able to run for president.
And he's backing off of the wall too.

Samefag

>Hillary is the one who was saying it
No she wasn't, some of her supporters started the rumour when she was losing.
>He just proved it wasn't true
What are you talking about? Obama released his birth certificate years ago and Trump still didn't believe him.

s
Truth !!! Smartest man on all the internet!

>Hillary is the one who was saying it.

And the video of this is where..

Hes flip flopped on so much shit until now no one should be surprised

> loved because he's racist, and his supporters are too

nothing else matters

>"Okay, yeah, Obama was born in the United States."
HILLARY STARTED THAT BIRTHER SHIT BACK IN HER '08 CAMPAIGN. So tired of her shit!

you forgot that he is handsome af

I don't think he's racist, he just looks down on anyone who's not him

Because he fucking was, holy shit.

lol. hears something from trump. believes it. does no research.

(Citation needed)

He just shut down a huge conspiracy. The nation owes him thanks. This is the kind of thing we need in a leader. He's a unifying voice. Haters can suck it. Hillary started this shit back in 2008.

He just said it in his news conference. I'm sure it's on youtube or will be soon. www.youtube.com

Bong here. From across the pond, from what I've seen it appears that Trump is just an attention junkie; he'll say anything that gets the crowd's adulation and cheering going. Even after a statesman-like and teleprompter-driven script, the next time out it was redneck time and "Fuck, yeah, America!!!!!" with no coherent policies.

And the wall will never get built, in the same way that all illegals will not be deported.

No she didn't. One of her racist supporters did back when she was losing the primary.
He spent years rallying to "prove" that Obama wasn't american.
His political career is built on Birtherism.

>he said it so it's true

Bong, we may have our fair share of differences, but this post proves you are far smarter and more attentitive than most americans, and I thank you for that.

Pray for us this November. We need it.

For anyone too lazy to do research and believes whatever trump says just read this politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/sep/23/donald-trump/hillary-clinton-obama-birther-fact-check/

Was still her people. He didn't do anything wrong. He sent investigators to Hawaii and found out the truth!!!!

"Her supporter" =/= her people.

How did he not do anything wrong? If it would be wrong of her supporter to start the rumour why is it okay for him to perpetuate it for years?

You sure about that?

He didn't perpetuate it. He just solved the mystery. And paid for it himself btw. Private investigators cost money.

It wasn't a mystery lol, just a rumor started by Hillary supporters that only a retard would take seriously

I can confirm that. She started it.

You have my thoughts and hopes. I was horror-struck when Hilary had to be carried into the car and then the pneumonia was announced - I realise how fickle voters can be, especially the ones whose lips move when they read, and I worry that a virus could have handed the White House to the most unsuitable American since Ricky Bobby

implying barrack didnt say the exact same thing about hillary years ago, and if you think trump is less trustworthy than hillary, you're a moron

Yes, of course...anyone who doesn't assume your worldview is a retard.

Fucking elitist twat.

Just another day--and another one of Hillary's lies that Trump shut down

See

no Video but there is this:
"I cannot imagine America electing a president during a time of war who is not at his center fundamentally American in his thinking and in his values.” Penn proposed targeting Obama’s “lack of American roots.”

From the Atlantic

..and this:
The idea of going after Obama’s otherness dates back to the last presidential election—and to Democrats. … Hillary Clinton’s chief strategist, Mark Penn, recognized this potential vulnerability in Obama and sought to exploit it. … Penn wrote: … “[H]is roots to basic American values and culture are at best limited. I cannot imagine America electing a president during a time of war who is not at his center fundamentally American in his thinking and his values.”

from Bloomberg

Who gives a shit?

Yes he did. He sent investigators and they found nothing.
Obama released his birth certificate and Trump called it fake.

You can't spin this, user. Trump's a clown.

Yeah, and they also kicked around ideas of using Bernie's faith against him.

But they chose NOT TO.

If you're American, you ought to

>loves the poorly educated.
>deplorables love him.

>politifact
LOL

Do you mean the birther shit? Because no, you shouldn't

Both of these candidates have said retarded shit. Pretty sure Hillary has declared that woman are the primary victims of War and basically told white people they need to check their privilege. Ignore the retarded media fueled stupid shit and focus in the issues.

>meanwhile the people that pump out the majority of crime in this country tend to be registered democrats

nobody asked your opinion you dumb nigger

Get a room you two. Fucking faggot still trying to tell Americans how they should think and act and a loyalist still craving the mighty cock of the long past British empire.

This is true, but you have it all the same. Clearly, you are a Trump supporter. Do you have a trucker's cap promising to make America great again? I'll bet it looks so cool on you; dat cheap nylon mesh.

I didn't say how you should think or act. I just gave you my opinion on Trump which, in the greater scheme of things, makes no difference in your elections.

Interesting how the two who appear to not agree with me seem to resort immediately to ad hominems: I don't know what's going on here though; I'm just saying.