A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!)...

A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!). My friends say it's because of my hair but I like my hair short. What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.

Be yourself

hmu

ARE YOU EVEN 18 OMG MODMODMOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MODMODMOMDOMD

its not just your hair being short, its more about it looking like a boy's hairstyle.

headbutt them... that always stops bullying instantly and forever with the person... anyway they either have a shitty life or want to fuck you, it's the only reasons why ppl bully.

nice trips
grow ur hair out.

Id do you

>checked
Get the fuck off Cred Forums underage satan

This is older than pudi for fuck sake

Jeezus Christ, satan, stop posting stale ass copy pasta

Have them suck your dick to prove you're a guy.

Start dressing like a girl and grow your hair out be how you were born.

DAMN, when is this fucking picture and fake question going to be retired?? They're older than some of you little twerps.

Noobs are the only ones who fall for this shit anymore.

Post something new and unique, or just GTFO of /b.

having short hair doesn't mean you have to have shitty hair. put a little effort into making it not look like a mop, use a bit of eye liner and maybe a lip liner, and call me when you're 18.

This shit has been on be so long that the andro meme could have finished med school by now

So many newfags falling for this shit.

Your going to have to learn to accept yourself. What other people think only has as much power as you give it. If it really doesn't matter to you, then your just placing too much importance on the opinions of people you may not even like. Letting it get to you, is giving them power to do it again. Take their ability to offend you, and it becomes pointless to people like that.

i no rite

You look like a guy 100%, and a faggot more so.

Flash your cunt at them and prove you're not a boy

fake and gay

Show us and them your tits that should work. I was bullying a girl in your same situation she popped them titties out that stopped me. Than we got to know each other and we fucked . So show us your titties and we will see where things go. No pun intended.

This is a trap

Generic for generic. Really just seeing who enjoys this, yawn.

> Satan
And I'd smash, I like girls with short hair, my last few gfs have short hair

>Little boy posts pretending to be a girl pretending to be a boy
Kek MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD

You do you. If it really gets to you, wear more traditionally feminine clothing that's more form fitting