So we have had a lot of threads about Hillary's health and how that may cost her the election and we can only wish that...

So we have had a lot of threads about Hillary's health and how that may cost her the election and we can only wish that it does. But why is it there is nothing about Trumps rape case?

heavy.com/news/2016/09/donald-trump-child-rape-sex-assault-federal-lawsuit-next-court-date-october-14-new-york-victim-judge/

October 14, 2016 at 10:00 a.m

Court case # 16-cv-04642 6/20/16

US Dist. Ct. SDNY

Defendants: Donald J. Trump & Jeffery E. Epstein

We know Jeffery did the deed and hes good friends with both Trump and the Clinton's.

Is it possible some of the US politicians run a underground child molesting ring? Would anyone be surprised?

>inb4 $0.10 has been added to your account

Both candidates are shit this election cycle.

Other urls found in this thread:

ice.gov/news/releases/ice-texas-field-offices-remove-more-800-sex-offenders-so-far-year
youtube.com/watch?v=KIEHhAChsYc
youtube.com/watch?v=ARuCRawJ2f8
anonews.co/hillary-clinton-kkk/
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/trump_favorableunfavorable-5493.html
wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-back-pedals-on-banning-muslims-from-u-s-1467058774
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/06/trump-muslim-ban-needed-to-keep-us-tolerant.html
realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/06/16/trump_mexico_not_sending_us_their_best_criminals_drug_dealers_and_rapists_are_crossing_border.html
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/703996959544250373/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=gcT5anvp9XY
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/i-watched-tory-mp-murder-4636497.
rt.com/uk/170672-uk-politicians-pedophile-ring/
theduckshoot.com/ex-prime-minister-edward-heath-paedo-buggerer-torturer-killer/
naacp.org/press/entry/naacp-mourns-the-passing-of-u.s.-senator-robert-byrd/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westminster_paedophile_dossier
youtube.com/watch?v=PRMp4U1dCUM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_immigration_to_the_United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=lxZPe0Ftuok
ecf.nysd.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/DktRpt.pl?10538446565389-L_1_0-1
ecf.nysd.uscourts.gov/doc1/127118877028
youtube.com/watch?v=Qt6UunbXnww
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Crickets everyone?

bump

Bump

Surprised this isn't riddled with Trump supporters trying to defend the Conald

>Is it possible some of the US politicians run a underground child molesting ring?

It's not underground when it's done in plain sight my nigga

They sure try to keep it hidden. Its time for a flush of congress and House of reps

>OP is triggered no one will take his bait thread
Holy fuck you're pathetic.

this

may this thread rot

>Both candidates
>Doesn't realize there's more than 2 parties

It's a real court case. Where's the bait?

Both leading candidates then

This thread will go away but that rape case wont

Saged

Thanks for correcting the record.

Op is liberal fag who doesn't know what is reliable sources

Because Hillary is really dying, the lawsuit is pure bullshit, and the whole world already knows it

Horry shit Trump raped a kid? Kek

>So we have had a lot of threads about Hillary's health

Some conservatives are hard at work spreading conspiracy theories about Hillary Clinton’s health in an attempt to disqualify her from seeking higher office. Video footage of the Democratic nominee stumbling as she abruptly departed a September 11th memorial on Sunday, combined with news that she had contracted pneumonia, has fueled rumors on the right that Clinton may be concealing a far worse medical condition.

It is not working however, as today the small lead that Trump was enjoying in the polls has diminished. Hillary being back on the campaign trail for just one day, has once again put her ahead in the polls according to polling data collected yesterday.

Why all the lies? Why the shit journalism?
"Hillary were you watching Good wife?"
Not
"Hey wtf is up with your health?"
"If you were feeling that bad why didn't you go to a Hospital??"
"Bitch, are you dying?"

Yes because a major media is reliable these days and don't want to lose interviews with trump

actually if you google the address for chelsea's apartment, it shows up as a medical facility. the dems have been trying to scrub the google results, but it still shows up on the ny state health profiles. the pic is a screen cap incase they wipe that evidence too. they are definitely hiding stuff.

Speaking of rape...

Go ahead and sage. Not going to stop the court case

You mean the case where Hillary took a the plea deal? That's not the same as actually doing the deed

>Is it possible some of the US politicians run a underground child molesting ring?
Not only possible, quite probable. There's a similar ring in Mexico that involves several state governors and wealthy businessmen: a journalist uncovered this a couple of years ago and they arrested her for criminal libel!

Probably why this story isn't getting the attention it deserves

There are only two parties. Both Fearless Leader and Bernie had to stop being independents in order to run. God knows what the Greens and the Libertarians expect to get out of this.

And the Bill Clinton rape cases?

Hopefully both of the Clintons go down with trump

>No such quote exists
>Has been debunken multiple times
>Still posts it.
>Being this desperate.

Oh well, at least you're getting payed, right?

Oh-oh, guys, looks like we got a bad-ass Trumpkin here!

Hope won't be enough. We need some concerted effort to keep this from being swept under the carpet. And it has to avoid the hysteria of the Clinton murders conspiracy theorists, who still claim that the Clintons killed a British general who died in 1933.

Stopitnow.org? D2L.org? Petition on change.org?

Yeah man, you could totally get one of these set up. Not sure how much it's going to do since both are disliked so much and clearly are above the law

Why does everyone assum someone who is anti trump, which is about 60% of the population is getting paid by Hillary? You guys all use the same memes over and over expecting it to stick when it really just makes yourself look dumb.

>bullshit and the whole world knows it.
I bet you didn't even know there was a court case.
Everyone thought Cosby was innocent, same with Jared. The people don't know shit, only the two that were involved do

Bump

This is pretty big news. Not sure why people would rather argue about trumps wall that won't happen.

Not the same as doing the deed if you never did the deed in the first place. I just want to thank you for correcting the record.

You don't know he didn't. But three people said he raped them. This isn't correcting any record because the other guy is also a close friend of the Clintons

What a candid response from someone who didn't read the first post. Cry baby

you mean the rape that never happened? that one?
funny how everyone who posts this stops eventually due to "health reasons"

what's there to defend?

>60%

More like 20 that won't stfu. It's a known fact that Hillary pays people to shill for her. I figure most are on Reddit though.

What evidence do you have to say otherwise. Just your thoughts that trump wouldn't do such a thing? Did that make you upset?

Literally none of these are what he has said. Nice try though user.
>Mexico "They are not sending their best"
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-texas-field-offices-remove-more-800-sex-offenders-so-far-year

>"temporary ban on Muslim IMMIGRATION"
> The pope is a stupid weakling. Yea letting all the Muslim migrants in has done wonders to Europe.
>KKK " I can't speak to that"
Nice try Hillary Shill

I'm going of favorability which trump is at 35% favorable

Trump is just a meme.

It should be clear by now that all Trump supporters are just playing the joke.

Of course he raped someone. Its not like just before the election he's getting slammed with this.
Second, where are the DNA matches, and who is the victim. "13 year old girl" doesn't mean anything to anyone.

it would be real if the defendant would show up at the hearings.

sure kid. livin ina bubble

Trump will win. He has the power of nationalistic jews on his side.

spreading the misinformation.

Is this reverse shilling? Everyone knows he said he wants to ban all Muslims then back tracked to immigrants. His opening speech for running was the one where he said "Mexico isn't sending their best and brightest, they send drug dealers and rapists. Some I assume are good people."

Both him and Mike have yet to denouce the KKK when asked directly

no the defendant not showing up does that.

'cause its fake? maybe?

There are 3 defendants and only one didn't show

youtube.com/watch?v=KIEHhAChsYc

Nowhere in any transcript ever does your bullshit macro even match to what the recording says.
I never knew people with down-syndrome could operate a machine as sophisticated as a computer.

quoting doonsberry now.

nothing to sweep.

Or it would hurt both trump and Bill clinton. The media can't have that now can they. Get paid to much

pull those numbers out of your ass kid?

You cant be this intellectually dishonest.Why dont you try and prove these nonsense claims. I literally said that was what he said about illegal immigrant and provided you a article showing the validity of the statement. And if hes banning Muslim entry into the US it means Muslim immigrants obviously.
youtube.com/watch?v=ARuCRawJ2f8
anonews.co/hillary-clinton-kkk/

but she is a no show at the hearings.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/trump_favorableunfavorable-5493.html
37%

wow being this retarded.

well you raped me.

1 out of 3 does not stop the trial from continuing

wow you really are retarded. case has been filed twice and thrown out because of the defendant.
even a retard would concede its fake.

sure kid. what next week it will be ten?

You must not read the news. He started with ALL Muslims that we're coming into the country. Even natural borns that left and want to come back from vacation. He has since scaled it back and that's what you are quoting.

Let's see that source

Trump denounced the KKK. You're a fucking idiot. When has Hilary denounced her KKK connections with her admitted mentor? You're the laziest and most dishonest of shills, you don't give a damn about direct Hillary KKK ties, but you have a problem that Trump doesn't bark like a trained seal every time someone mentions the KKK in his presence. You're a filthy idiot.

You must read Clinton news network. Again, back up your statements or I will dismiss them as made up.

Hahahhaha no, trump never denounced the KKK

>Trump denounced the KKK. You're a fucking idiot. When has Hilary denounced her KKK connections with her admitted mentor? You're the laziest and most dishonest of shills, you don't give a damn about direct Hillary KKK ties, but you have a problem that Trump doesn't bark like a trained seal every time someone mentions the KKK in his presence. You're a filthy idiot.
I even gave him links but no reply....

wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-back-pedals-on-banning-muslims-from-u-s-1467058774
Gladly

OP is a Hilldebeast shill and he's not going to make any shekels today.

When will Hillary take back her description of Black youth as "Feral and need to be contained"? I don't recall Trump calling Black children feral, ever, do you?

Do you have a hard time at reading or didn't make it past the picture

He is the candidate for the party of god in the USA, you do not fact check the republican candidate or the republican party. That's fucking treason.

Implying you aren't just another Russian getting paid by lord Putin to help his pet comb-over get elected.

>Is it possible some of the US politicians run a underground child molesting ring? Would anyone be surprised?

Something like 75% of politicians worldwide are pedophiles, and there is a reason for this.

In university, promising future politicians are taken under the wing of powerful people in the secret societies. They are taken to private brothels that have both adult and underage girls working. The ones who end up fucking the kids are filmed secretly and then fast tracked into positions of power. Once they are established in politics the videos are revealed and used to blackmail them into passing laws that benefit the higher ups.

Its the same the world over, and will most likely never come out publically.

"Subscribe or sign in" Got any links where I don't have to give some shitty news sight my email?

Oh now we are on to whataboutism.
>well Hillary did this or that
Such a poor response. Try and stay on subject

You click the X. Wsj doesn't make you sign in

pretty sure that is on subject. Your referring to trump as being unfit due to his "racist" rhetoric. Maybe you just dont want to respond to that?

>"Something like 75% of politicians worldwide are pedophiles,"

>wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-back-pedals-on-banning-muslims-from-u-s-1467058774
Not seeing any "X"

what it takes me to when i click

>Something like 75% of politicians worldwide are pedophiles, and there is a reason for this.
>politicians

You spell republicans kind of funny.

Trump being a kkk simpatizer is on track with Clinton saying blacks should stay under heel? Those are two different people, hence a deflection or a strawman

>Mexicans are all killers and rapists

Never said that. Never implied that. Liberal overlords have their minions believing that if you say there are illegal Mexican immigrants crossing the border that are killers and rapists, then that means you are saying all people currently holding citizenship in the nation of Mexico are killers and rapists. You people are a waste of fucking oxygen.

The prosecution has a signed statement from a witness who worked for Trump's convicted pedophile friend.

>speaking of which
There is this disgusting quote where Trump defends the guy, says he's been a long friend of him and how successful the guy is. He mentions how "the guy loves women almost as much as me! Yeah, some of them are on the younger side too!"
>his smug, knowing grin as he said that, jesus fucking christ I can picture it
He'll never get convicted, but that's just because he's a billionaire who can settle a lawsuit for $15 mil. or so

Sure, I really hope she nails him like they nailed his friend, but at the very least, we won't find out before November.

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/06/trump-muslim-ban-needed-to-keep-us-tolerant.html

there are a lot of people that can lose from this.
smart people won't go there but these tards will.

I guess you did.

>Trump being a kkk simpatizer is on track with Clinton saying blacks should stay under heel? Those are two different people, hence a deflection or a strawman
A KKK sympathizer wow way to take that a step further. Really doubling down arent we?
“I didn’t even know he endorsed me. David Duke endorsed me? OK. All right. I disavow. OK?”

"When Mexico sends its people... they're sending drugs, they're sending crime, their rapists"
>fixed

realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/06/16/trump_mexico_not_sending_us_their_best_criminals_drug_dealers_and_rapists_are_crossing_border.html

then why has it been thrown out?

You know this changes daily right? It was 2% which is in the margin of error.

I'll say it again, to say that there are rapists and murders coming across the border does not mean that you are saying that every single person that comes across is a rapist and/or a murderer. Thinned skinned desperate to be offended fucking liberal faggots.

PROOF. He said ALL both when referring to Mexicans as rapists, and banning Muslims.

BTFO Trump fags.

Ok let's see the source

sure kid.

>On Monday, the Republican nominee described >banning immigration from the Middle East and >“Muslim countries outside the Middle East”
Isn't this what I had said all along? Ban on muslim Immigration?

Oh just the majority. Gotcha. Makes it so much better

younger and the first thing you think of is children.
nice projection kid.

I'm not a mexican immigrant, I'm not offended. I just know when I see some scapegoating.
What's sad is how desperate you are to believe your life and country are shit

Well that and preventing Muslims that leave from re-entering. Even if they are us natives

Prove it has been. Court date is still set for Oct 14th

your ass changes from day to day?
have you ever though of youtube?

>“I didn’t even know he endorsed me. David Duke endorsed me? OK. All right. I disavow. OK?”
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/703996959544250373/video/1

where???? I don't se any?

He didn't say majority either. Why are you so fucking butthurt about this? Are you mad because he's not sucking illegal immigrant cock? Fuck you faggot.

Sort of like the boston bombers?

There you go. Straight from the klan's mouths.

youtube.com/watch?v=gcT5anvp9XY

twice already kid. do a little more research before you open your mouth.

Sure kid.

Pedophilia and satanism/ritual orgies and sacrifice are rife in politics, especially UK politics. Jimmy Saville was heavily involved in supplying children for these events, thats why he was protected up until his death.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/i-watched-tory-mp-murder-4636497.

I dont see how it can be that different in america. These people see themselves as a more evolved species than the common riff raff and so feel no guilt in doing the most depraved things to them.

Its sickening.

Yeah point it out then. You are just quoting nothing

really. send me a link. I would love to see that.

another one

rt.com/uk/170672-uk-politicians-pedophile-ring/

you do realize that when trump said that illegal mexicans were rapists and killers, the very next thing he said was "and Its not all of them". but i guess you missed that part

Bruh, we now know, for a fact, that Jeffery E. Epstein does like to fuck children, so I don't really think it fits the term "projection".

Hahaha
>YOUTUBE IS MY SOURCE

>HURR DURR BAN ALL MUSLIMS

In reality, he's talking about a temporary hold on immigrants/refugees from certain terrorist infested areas, as you can be 100% sure that these undesirable elements will be trying to infiltrate an immigrant flood here in order to cause carnage here. Not sure why anyone would be against this, especially given the huge loss of life in Europe over the past year. It's that burning desire that naive liberals have to feel like they are the good guy, against those mean old evil white racist republicans. That kind of naivety will get people killed. Worth it?

How come hillary didn't go to jail for her emails? If you or I did what she did we'd be in prison.

pulling it out of thin air, aren't we kid.

Lol brietbart is racist. Nice slant you got there. Why'd the video cut out the full line of questioning? Shillary paying you? I wonder why the likes / dislikes are disabled.

>hur: that's not really the kkk, that was made with cgi

and we know you have no reading comprehension.
"bruh" what are you a stoner or something?

the pepe the frog meme is also considered to be a white supremacist symbol being used by the trump campaign.

>"I assume some are ok"
That would be the majority then.

not doing your work for you.

no I go off my own research as well as the many ex-child sex slaves who have come forward in the last few years since the saville revelations.

Keep believing everything is rainbows and sunshine if you want but the world of politics is a very dark place.

Omg that was so funny I almost fell from my chair but luckily my dildo kept me up.

Trump never said all mexicans are killers and rapists. He said all illegal immigrants are criminimals, which is accurate, under federal law.

He never said all muslims should be kept out of the USA. However, he has said there is no business of sharia-desiring persons to immigrate to the US, as sharia/wahabinism violets constitutional mandates.

Not sure about the pope but I dont fuck care because its the fucking pope. And the KKK? Last I checked, Trump wasn't the guy photographed next to Grand Wizard David Duke.

as well as the accounts of many ex child sex slaves*

try not living in a fantasy world kid.

Your source was about Clinton when the subject is trump. Stop deflecting to clintion

>Illegal mexicans are rapists and killers, but not all of them.
>Blacks from african homeland are lazy but not all of them
>Neither of those statements are racist

Why are you so concerned about whether or not he meant that some illegal immigrants are criminals or a lot of illegal immigrants are criminals or quite a few illegal immigrants are criminals or most illegal immigrants are criminals?

Its like ray-ee-ain, on your wedding day...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

He said most are, not all

>no I go off my own research as well as the many ex-child sex slaves who have come forward in the last few years since the saville revelations.
And again see above. Hillary PRAISED Robert Byrd. Whats worse an organization saying we like trump or a candidate who PRAISES a KKK member?

>Considers Libertarians and Green party important enough to actually achknowledge

>he has said there is no business of sharia-desiring persons to immigrate to the US, as sharia/wahabinism violets constitutional mandat

This. Nations have the right to determine who can come here and who can't. No where does it say we are obligated to open the flood gates and let anyone in. There are plenty of countries in the middle east and surrounding areas that love sharia law, love honor killings, love hanging homosexuals, love keeping women as 8th class citizens, and love living life in the bronze age. They should be going there, not here. And the chances that even 1 terrorist will somehow slip through is too high.

Kek can't defend trump? Thought so. Hillary might as well be a kkk memeber or even the head wizard but I never said she wasn't. You say trump doesn't so prove it.

Kek
Sorry Cred Forumsro, you must have confused me with pic related

theduckshoot.com/ex-prime-minister-edward-heath-paedo-buggerer-torturer-killer/

I'm not. Someone said he didn't actually mean that so I showed proof.

>He said most are, not all

He didn't even say most. He didn't imply most. He didn't imply anything. He simply stated that there are rapists and killers coming across. But to the liberal, a white man who they are actively trying to depict as a racist saying something about someone who isn't white means it's racist.

>regurgitates the tired old right-wing propaganda

naacp.org/press/entry/naacp-mourns-the-passing-of-u.s.-senator-robert-byrd/

NAACP says otherwise idiot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westminster_paedophile_dossier

What did he mean then user?

You misquoted trump. Typical for a Democrat.

Because its complete bullshit. If there was a shred of evidence that this case was legit, mainstream media would have it plastered on every media facit from now until election day.

oh lawd...

projecting much?

>why does nobody talk about trump knowing s guy that raped somebody
Nigger that's like saying I'm guilty because I saw a guy punch a child in the neck

It's not though. She just filed the case last month. Check the courthouse records faggot, you do realize that they are public domain right.

>when the bait dont work

>naacp.org/press/entry/naacp-mourns-the-passing-of-u.s.-senator-robert-byrd/
what a wonderful human. Totally changed hasnt he.
youtube.com/watch?v=PRMp4U1dCUM
Yea he was truly a great man.....

Dificulty reading much?

Haha, as if Trump never killed anyone/had people killed. The dude made his money constructing atlantic city in the 70s and 80s ffs.

left wing media then

Prove it faggot.

Both are pieces of shit, I elect a shoe for president

Lol what is this boardwalk empire?

waaaaaaaaaaaah. more little babby butthurt.

>Organized crime doesnt exist outside of tv and movies r-right?

>Both are pieces of shit,
found the closet-hillary supporter.

It's a common misconception. There is a less possibility that some illegal immigrant would commit crime than an ordinary citizen.

>Shit That Was Never Said: The Post

>I can't defend trump and the other guy doesn't like Hillary so I'm out of ammo

Prove it faggot.

>$0.10 has been added to your account

Actually fuck no, because she wants sand niggers here...I'm bisexual, I like Trump a teeny bit but not enough to vote, again, both are crooks and more autistic and retarded than an anal vore enthusiast actually putting himself inside a hippopotamus' anus...you cuck

fake & gay

>0/10

Oooh this looks fun! But let's come up with some unbiased trump ones
>Says Hillary disrespects American workers
>Strong-arms employees out of payment, including 12 year olds who danced at his rally called the "USA Freedom Kids"

>Says he supports the troops
>Lies about donating to veteran charities
I'd make more, but "has multiple enemies die mysteriously" and "corruptly rigged primary" aren't even worth the effort

>Both candidates are shit this election cycle.
yea, everyone has said that since the beginning

Who is Drumpf?

>Using an image of fake Trump quotes will somehow increase the validity of your post.

>$0.10 has been added to your account.

Are you Indian or Pakistani?

Lol CTR spotted.

>being this butthurt

sorry that you don't like truth simply because it doesn't fit your belief system, but they're real.

Implying you're not man enough to vote for her

The Trump name isn't really trump, it was drumpf and one of his grandfathers changed it.

No they're not.

Learn 2 quote.

rekt.

>Hillary voter
>accuses others of CTR
It's a liberal calling a non-liberal a cuck. Lol

Hahaha can't say anything about the rape case.

>100$ has been donated in your name to Trump charity to pay for his rape case. Or maybe another gold football

CTR pls go and stay go

>"As of now, all of the information about this lawsuit comes solely from the complaint filed by "Katie Johnson", and no one has as yet located, identified, or interviewed her."

Whew-lad.

I really wish she hadn't apologized for that phrase

The whole CTR battalion works off of one WSJ subscription.

First time I agreed with a shill concerning shills.

2 more have come forward since then. Just like Cosby and the Rodger from fox

I remember when Mitt Romney said something similar....

That's funny, because she is also listed as a campaign worker for the Hillary Clinton campaign, and has received pay from the campaign.

>seems legit

Yep, they were all over his ass and it wasn't nearly as bad.

can you do anything else but cry kid.

The Republicans tend to be pederasts, the Democrats pedophiles.

Roy Cohen died for his sins.

you can't prove that, and trump is so fucked because this is only days away from breaking wide open.

he will be forced to step down. your salty tears will be so tasty.

>whole world already knows it
the whole world is laughing at you tbh

Because the president dying half way through a term is a way bigger deal than a rape case from forever ago

No matter what sjw want you to believe, rape is just not a big deal

So Trump is right 75% of the time?

Not bad. Thanks, OP.

Not impossible

you mean the one that doesn't exist.
if it is so real post this shit on your facebook.

Oh the hipocracy. All you have done is NO TRUMP DIDNT then WELL EXPLAIN HILLARYS CONNECTION TO THE KKK.
Now you can't even say anything beiseds a candid remark from a 12 year old

The problem with what she said was that it wasn't PC. She should have been better than that, she was careless with how she spoke and that was wrong of her.
But she shouldn't have apologized until Trump asked her to specifically apologize for being un-PC, because unless his supporters agree to hold political correctness as a virtue, she had no reason to apologize.
>Mitt Romney said the same thing, do you regret his apology?
No because the left has always held political correctness as a virtue.

it is when the defendant was 13 at the time.

Except that won't happen. You're making shit up.

sure kid

rekt m80

The court case is public record. Go look it up, it's 16-cv-04642 6/20/16

>Child rape case
Look, I know he's a little slow, but it's kinda rude to call Jeb a child.

oh the crying. sweet, sweet tears.

see

Better not hold any interviews Hillary!

Ebola-chan for president

After transcripts of Trump's recent speech in Philly have been looked at by fact checkers, they noticed something very disturbing. Trump stole that speech nearly word-for-word straight from Hillary Clinton's website. Holy fuck, he can't even come up with anything original and is now steeling talking points straight from Hillary's website. This is so lame, and now that it has been found out, he's basically done.

why? its not real. you can file a law suit against anyone for what ever reason.
doesn't mean its real.

Umadm8

Dammit I forget where that's from

>16-cv-04642 6/20/16
Doe v. Trump et al

1:16-cv-04642

[Notice of Voluntary Dismissal] (9)

Fri, 16 Sep 2016 15:54:58 GMT

sure kid

Your point? No one cares, rape happens literally every day. Its nothing special and is basically a victimless crime

Come on Satan... Being politically correct and calling one forth of all voters deplorable are hardly the same thing.

I dont think this one works for Correct the Record, anons.
I think this is just a legitimately butthurt libcuck.

You're so fucking triggered, you're in a constant boolean state of 1.

>He said all illegal immigrants are criminimals, which is accurate, under federal law.
You don't know what you're talking about. Entry Without Inspection and overstaying one's visa do not violate any criminal (or even criminimal) statute. They violate immigration regulations, which is administrative in nature. Not even a misdemeanor.

Holy shit, really? Please sauce
>8.5/10 b8 if not real

why would I be? you're like the fly hitting the window. sad but entertaining.
cry more bitch.

Woah
>damage control
Never said it was true, just that he has a trial next month. Till then he is an alleged rapist

If you want real recognition post this to reddit and get some non autistic people caring about it. They'll tweet abdominal spread the work

Damn, CorrectTheRecord really putting out the effort for them shekels

Nah, just dealing with a dumb ass who likes to change the subject when he can't think of what else to say.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_immigration_to_the_United_States

Provide proof.

>Damn, CorrectTheRecord really putting out the effort for them shekels

They like schillings better then shekels (pun intended).

First we need to agree on a few things:
>regretting the end of slavery is deplorable
>thinking your race is biologically superior than another and should be treated as such is deplorable
>believing a religion should be illegal in the US is deplorable
>believing homosexuals should be banned from entering the US is deplorable
When you agree with me on these then and only then will I send you the poll that shows how many trump supporters believe in that shit

surprised no one else mentioned this
>Heavy.com
>Heavy.com is an entertainment website founded in 1999 in New York City. The site was founded by David Carson and Simon Assaad in the wake of the popularity of their first series of video shorts, Behind the Music that Sucks.[2] Heavy.com emerged intact from the burst of the dot-com bubble in 2001 and is still helmed by Carson and Assaad, both of whom also helped Cablevision found the Fuse Network in 2003.[3]

Heavy.com is primarily responsible for creating and producing largely comic programming for the Internet.

>but i guess you missed that part
the first part is a good enough reason why this asshole shouldnt be president

And?

you didn't say alleged before now kid.
you dun goofed.

>trump rape cases
>comic programming

kek

Oh boy

What?

youtube.com/watch?v=lxZPe0Ftuok

pretty much sums it up.

Yeah, she's in the Libertarian campaign, too.

"In case of indiction"! What country made this meme?

It was dropped by the plaintiff. This whole thread is Hillary scum.

Conservatives and liberals are both idiots.

The corporate media fatcats tell conservatives, "Don't look at us, 'different' people are the ones taking your money!"

Then they tell liberals, "Don't look at us, the conservatives are the ones oppressing the 'different' people!"

Then as we all fight, they go behind our backs and keep taking our money AND oppressing 'different' people, all with our blessing. The madder we get, the richer they get, and vice versa. All while the poor and 'different' people get poorer and we, the middle class, stagnate, consume mindlessly, embrace corporate brainwashing, and ever so slowly decline.

In summary, you politicsfags are all getting fucking played.

Picture related.

>Fri, 16 Sep 2016 15:54:58 GMT
The Clerk's office should be closed at that hour.

No, that's a different case. There are 4 currently pending. That was what sparked this originally.

the important part is you found a way to feel superior to everyone.

here please read this line.
>[Notice of Voluntary Dismissal] (9)

The case was closed before it even started.

>fencing sitting faggot who wants to appear like he's above it all.

You are fooling no one.

That's 4:00 pm faggot. I know you don't work an actual job, but most places stay open past 4:00 pm.

You fucking liberals are staggeringly retarded.

kek, it would be, that's almost 11:00PM Eastern daylight time.

>16-cv-04642
16-cv-04642

I'm looking at the SDNY DB. You're wrong.

GMT - so yes, in Greenwich England 4p, but not in NYC, NY.

Try Harder.

This is directly out of SDNY's CM/ECF. The case was dropped at that time. What don't you autists understand?

The corporate media fatcats tell conservatives, "Don't look at us, 'different' people are the ones taking your money!"

Then they tell liberals, "Don't look at us, the conservatives are the ones oppressing the 'different' people!"

Then as we all fight, they go behind our backs and keep taking our money AND oppressing 'different' people, all with our blessing. The madder we get, the richer they get, and vice versa. All while the poor and 'different' people get poorer and we, the middle class, stagnate, consume mindlessly, embrace corporate brainwashing, and ever so slowly decline.

Picture related.

this was meant for:

No, No and NO!

EDT = GMT + 4

So 15:57 GMT = 11:57a EDT.

They would be open at noon.

theyre liberals
they dont understand it unless it comes from facebook, twitter or 3 minute youtube videos

Itt: cucks and inbred morons arguing over kang and kodos

Say hello to the DNC "social media corrections" shill everyone!

Hi shill!

Ah, shit that's right. I forgot about actual credible sources!

Picture related.

Picture related.

Protip: Read about what you're posting first.
The case was dropped by the plaintiff.

THE CASE WAS INDEED DROPPED.

It was also later discovered that the plaintiff was basically a shill.

More shitty tactics from the left.

>corporate media fatcats get richer

Which is why they've been tanking in circulation and ratings. Why Newsweek was sold for $1. Why the NYT is half the size it used to be.

k.

Le nathing matters. Let's all ya know skateboard on the m00n and shet.

Picture related.

hey,some of us are here for the laughs.

>The case was dropped by the plaintiff.

so you condone child rape? because voting for trump is basically saying this.

just because the case didn't go through court doesn't mean that it's not real.

The part where you can't source it or prove otherwise

Picture related.

Prove it.

>faggot fucking liberal retard
That's just on for four Greenwich Mean Time. New York should be GMT+5, or just on for nine at night. You'll need the fingers on both hands to figure this one out.

It was dropped by the fucking plaintiff P-L-A-I-N-T-I-F-F: a person who brings a case against another in a court of law.
Are you both fucking retarded?

Picture related.

See my response:

Lol guess i should have added trolls in there

Picture related.

Haven't been reading so no idea what you are arguing about or which side you are on. Buy why are you going to such great lengths to try to convince people of of things on the internet? Do you really think there's a single thing you can post where even 1 person reading is going to suddenly change their mind?

>Both candidates are shit this election cycle.
No they aren't dipshit.

Clinton is arguably the most qualified candidate in recent history.

How do you log into this website?

Picture related.

>trolls
yes, yourself included. you are an idiot.

Picture related.

Because it's bullshit.

You hate Trump? Go after his policies, his racism, his inability to focus on a single topic for more than 3 seconds.

This "lawsuit" isn't going to go anywhere.

oh lawd....

Picture related.

Yep, I do.

>Conservatives and liberals are both idiots.
Conservatives are.

Look at them (you) supporting Trump.

Picture related.

Pro tip: source your cite

>Picture related.
>wew lad faggotry

kill yourself faggot

Picture related.

>Conservatives and liberals are both idiots.
You keep saying that. But there are no liberals in the United Snakes. The Dems and the Reps are both far-right.

implying I'm conservitive

>source your cite

fake & gay

Picture related.

Even Alex Jones agrees with you youtube.com/watch?v=Qt6UunbXnww

stop posting this crap faggot.

You are not discussing issues, you are spamming this thread with bullshit.

shill detected.

Obviously, im laying in bed laughing at retards screaming over which moron they want in office. I cant be that smart if this is what i enjoy

Spamming, derailing threads

Picture related.

yes you should.

Spamming, derailing threads

wouldn't fapping to some traps be more fun?

>can't address points
>callls anons "shills"

kek

Good source faggot

sure kid.

>arguably

faggot

LOL, you dumbfuck. It's the State of NY's website.

Then they tell liberals, "Don't look at us, the conservatives are the ones oppressingConservatives and liberals are both idiots.

Picture related. the 'different' people!"

In summary, you politicsfags are all Conservatives and liberals are both idiots.

Then as we all fight, they go behind our backs and keep taking our money AND oppressing 'different' people, all with our blessing. The madder we get, the richer they get, and vice
Picture related. fucking played.

Picture related.

would you rather asshole? that fits too.

Don't talk shit faggot

it means even if Clinton is not THE most qualified person in recent history to run the country, it means at least she has the necessary experience and know-how.

But you knew that.