ITT we are nice and loving to eachother until someone gets trips then all hell breaks lose

ITT we are nice and loving to eachother until someone gets trips then all hell breaks lose.

K in the meantime post more FB tier memes will ya lad? I need some for me pages.

Hello good sir have you seen any jews?

Haha wow! You were very close! And no thankfully I haven't seen any Juden round my parts. And yourself?

Huh it's so weird, so many close calls.

Huh?

What the heck? Hello?

I was just gassing some juden about 1 hour ago

Nice! They got some good Zyklon round your way?

There is nothing wrong with being a jew

I respectively disagree.

Really good zyklon b

I like the color of your flag there

Any of you gentlemen mind if I roll?

Those a nice dubs

Pardon my roll, good sirs.

excuse me men, while I pause to roll. This thread seems to be dying, but with the possible outcome of trips it can be revived to its old glory

Sup lil thangs

Hello

Hello

Hai

:)

What is vertical my colored gentlemen of the homosexual persuasion?

What's everyone having for dinner tonight? I'm thinking of having a lamb kebab or fish and chips.

Excited to be here everyone

Hello my friends :)

Hi

Ye

Hello homosexuals of african descent!

Awesome thread OP

My word, I do believe you stole that from me, you uncouth rascal.

I hope god doesn't abandon us today. :)

Mentlgentlemen

Coloreds are nice

Black people are nice

Lo and behold! A glorious day!

Well yes they quite are to a certain extent

I just want a hug

R...re?

Anybody here play Destiny?

I actually enjoy living.

Greeting everyone

If you think about it, the presidential candidates aren't that bad

i love u bro

This is the nicest place on the internet, glad to be here

c'mere Cred Forumsrother

Soon, my brotha... soon... maybe... who knows?

Helloooo :)

Hello there my friend

I'm so glad that we have a civil place to chat on the internet these days.

You guys aren't so bad. I wanna say that I sorta care. Let's have a group hug

good sirs hello

I'm kinda tired. Hustlin's hard. Yes, I am a nigger. Embrace me friends!

10 mins left bois

I wish you the best, lovely people of the internets

And sing a song of our Cred Forumsrothers!

This is a great board. much better then what it used to be.

love ya man

hello friends

F is for friends who do stuff together

U is for U and me

Good day to you all

Love ya Lukaku. Even tho you're not always the best player, I know you really work hard

N is for anything and anything at all under the deep blue sea !

Your mother will not die tonight in her sleep and you dont have to reply to this message

That's not very nice, sir

That's real nice. I know I don't have to, but I'm still going to reply to this because I really like you

In west Pakistania
Born and raised
On the bomb range where I spent most of my days
Blowin up infidels, relaxin all cool
Shootin U.S. troops outside of school
When a couple of americans who were up to no good
Started defiling islam in my neighborhood
I set off one chem bomb and my mom got scared
She said "You're moving in with your 6 aunties in Tehran"
I whistled for a plane
And when it came near
The license plate said "Boom" and there were severed heads in the mirror
I thought to myself "Man, this plane is rare"
Then I thought "Nah man, fulfill Sharia law"
"Go bomb in Tehran"
I pulled up to the cell about 9:11 or later
I looked at the driver and said "Allah hu akbar, madh Allah, yarzuqna"
I looked at my flag
I've earned my title
Time to sit on my nukes as the prince of ISIL

What a lovely song, my good sir!

thank you much sir

hello internet friend

Greetings; my given name is Richard Harrison and the facility we have entered is a retail establishment that specializes in unredeemed goods, which is the legal property of yours truly. I currently employ my paternal parental unit, alias, "Elderly Male," and the offspring of oneself, whose given name is Corey Harrison, yet has assumed the identity, "Large Hoss." Each individual item currently possessed by my fine retail establishment beholds a lengthy narrative and of course, this being a legal retail establishment, can be acqulred for reasonable compensation. I have been the legal facilitator of this established haberdashery since the year MCMXCV, and in those XXI years, I have been gradually lnformed that; thy shall, at no time in the past, future, or present, be aware of by means of observation or inqulry, any details whatsoever of the material goods that will proceed past the aperture of my structure where goods are acquired and distributed simultaneously.

Hey guys

Have a fuckin great weeked people

It's a controversial topic, but you're really creative!

Hello!

Dear Customer,

We regret to inform you that the card titled "Mommy's Debit" has been declinded your latest purchases due to suspicous activities. To unlock your card for further use, please confirm your recent purchases with your local bank. The listing follows

- 1x Monster Horse Dildo 12' Lubricated Thrusters
- 3x Backdoor Sluts 9
- 1x "Undetectable Aimbot" from AimJunkies
- 6x Magnum condoms
- 5x Bananas
- 1x Small Condom
- 2x Subscription to JakeChillz Minecraft stream
- 1x Deag's Rust Career
- 1x Gay Poster

Please respond back to us using your old email:
[email protected]

Thanks for your patience,
Wells All Mighty Lord Gabe

Fuck you all and die in hell

I'm nigger

Oh my, This is embarrassing

I am actually black, and I do believe that the Egyptians were black, thus the first advanced civilization was black. We were kings and queens.

HELL BREAKS OUT

oh don't worry it all happens to us doesn't it

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKIN NIGGERS DIE IN HELL

Why is it embarassing you little cunt? You better fucking explain retard or i swear to god I will stab my cat to death right fucking now

FUCKING ERITICATE THE NIGGERS

Bugle hugle
says
The devil is a faggot

belief and fact are two different things you despicable nigger

FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER

YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!!!! YOU'VE FUCKED UP AGAIN!!

do it

you fuccbois out there Tryna talk shit against me?? Oh... I see you have a gun . Do you? You have a gun , do you ⁉️ I'll put ⬇️ down ⬇️ my weapon … I'll put ⬆️ down ⬇️ my weapon ... I will put down ⬇️ my WEAPON ‼️ AHAAA ‼️ I GOT ANOTHER FUCKIN SWORD YOU FUCKIN BITCH‼️ 

>I believe egyptians were black

Yeah the nigger educational system is shining through there you cotton picking halfbreed

▶ ──────── 00:23

SUCK MY MOM

ˢʷᵉᵃʳ ᵗᵒ ᵍᵒᵈ ᶦᶠ ᵃᶰʸ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵐᵒᵗʰᵉʳʳᶠᵘᶜᵏᵉʳˢ ᵗʸᵖᵉ LUL ʸᵒᵘ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ᵇᵉ ᶦᶰ ˢᵉʳᶦᵒᵘˢ ᵗʳᵒᵘᵇᶫᵉ

FUCK NIGGERS

WHITE POWER

The fitness gram cummy test is a multistage sex position that progressively gets more difficult as daddy gets harder. The 20 meter cock will line up with yourass in 30 seconds. Lube up for daddy . The riding speed starts slowly but progressively gets harder as daddy gets worked up. Remember not to cum early or else daddy will spank you. After you hear daddy moan, then you can cum. The cowboy position will begin now.On your mark, Get ready , start for daddy!

Hello, friends.

ROT IN HELLFIRE NORMIE SCUM

LUL

GAS THE KIKES, LYNCH THE NIGGERS, BOMB KEBAB

RACE WAR NOW
AA
C C
E E

W W
A A
R R

N N
O O
W W

Kiddo, dead fucking you're. It in drown will you and you over all fury shit will I. Idiot goddamn you, price the paying you're now and, didn't you, couldn't you but. Tongue fucking your held have would you maybe, you upon down bring to about was comment "clever" little your retribution unholy what known have could you only if. Shit little you, continent the of face the off ass miserable your wipe to extent full its to it use will I and Corps Marine States United the of arsenal entire the to access have I but, combat unarmed in trained extensively I am only not. Hands bare my with just that's and, ways hundred seven over in you kill can I and, anytime, anywhere be can I. Kid, dead fucking you're. Life your call you thing little pathetic the out wipes that storm the. Maggot, storm the for prepare better you so now right traced being is IP your and USA the across spies of network secret my contacting am I speak we as. Fucker, again think. Internet the over me to shit that saying with away get can you think you? Words fucking my mark, Earth this on before seen been never has which of likes the precision with out fuck the you wipe will I. Target another just but me to nothing are you. Forces armed US entire the in sniper top the I'm and warfare gorilla in trained am I. Kills confirmed 300 over have I and, Al-Quaeda on raids secret numerous in involved been I've and, Seals Navy the in class my of top graduated I know you have I'll. Bitch little you, me about say fucking just you did fuck the what?

When the cops arrive
They pull the trigger
You guessed it right
I'm a nigger

hows everyone doing today :)

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU NIGGET FAGGOT

So, I was wearing my Confederate flag T-shirt at Taco Bell when the bitch behind the counter was like, "That shirt is racist."
I couldn't believe it. "Actually," I explained, "the Civil War was about states' rights, not slavery." I considered walking out then and there but was really hungry for a chalupa. So, I handed the female my $2 bill, but--and I guess I shouldn't be surprised, considering the level of education in this country--she refused to accept it. "It's legal tender!" I said. "You cannot refuse it! It is my right to use it!"
She wouldn't budge, claiming that there was no place in the register for $2 bills. (For fuck's sake.) "Alright," I said, handing her my $1 coins. I was half expecting her to raise a stink about that, but she didn't. I guess there's still some hope. "No need to be so niggardly," I said. She flipped. "Niggardly," I said, "not niggerly. Don't you know the difference?" Anyways, as I left, I raised my arm in a Roman salute, and another bitch behind the counter shrieked: "Nazi! Oh my god, he's a skinhead!" I couldn't believe what I was hearing; I am not a racist, and I am not a Nazi. "Actually," I calmly and coolly explained, "before this salute was co-opted by the Nazis, it was the symbol of French republicans, and before that, it was a common greeting in Ancient Rome. But I guess they don't teach you that in school anymore, do they?" Seriously, why should World War II overrule two thousand years' worth of Western history?
Anyways, as I left, an older gentleman came up to me, and placed his hand on my arm. "Thank you," he said. "I fought in World War II, and I'll be damned if we let the Nazis win." "No," I replied, "thank you for your service." (Although, I sort of suspected that the US government had placed him there for propaganda purposes.) I got into my car and ate my chalupa with a feeling of accomplishment

you missed the trips can you not fucking read or something you Kike cunt

Never forget

Hello Cred Forums! I'm new to this board, so can someone please tell me more about what all of the letters in between the slashes mean? I also heard that this board makes a lot of memes. Do you have to apply to be able to make memes, or can anyone do it just by posting you memes here? I have a lot of funny and original ideas for new memes, so I'm sure I can be a good addition to the Cred Forums community. Thanks for your help 3:

Read the thread before posting you filthy kike bastard

WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE. YOU RANCID SWINE

FUCKING NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Have you ever been killed, faggot? FUCK YOU! Il teleport behind you and slash ur penis with my katana ollection
You are no match from my evil epicness im trvu murderscum

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFUCKNIGGERDAMNCUNTFUCKFUCKFUCKALLOFYOUNIGGERFAGGOTSREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

YOU FUCKIN WEEB FAGGOT KYS WITH UR SHIT KATANAS GET A REAL HOBBY LIKE GUNS MY AR-16 TRUMPS UR SHITTY SLIVERS OF METAL
RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE