Ask a guy who's drunk at 10:30 am anything. Also general alcoholics thread. Will post a few tips for fags

Ask a guy who's drunk at 10:30 am anything. Also general alcoholics thread. Will post a few tips for fags.

#1 drink fucking water. I know this is common knowledge but it mitigates hangovers to an unbelievable degree.

Why do you drink? You live in pacific time, can't you get weed?

#2 Turn your fucking phone off

Why don't you get a job? Or go get some help? Are you really okay with the way you are currently living life?

Also, why are you drinking Jew vodka?

I'm looking for a job so I can't smoke rn. It's also far more expensive. If I could, I'd quit and just smoke instead.

it's $10. and I'm used to it.

it's friday so that means when i leave work at 5:30. get a bottle of jack daniels at 6:00 get home by 6:45, start drinking. and by 9:00 the bottle is empty. good times.

I'm currently seeing a psychiatrist and a psychologist, it's slowly helping but I still need the band-aid of booze

hey man, starting at 9 is decent, I strive for that

Damn bro. Im really sorry to hear that. Try easing off it? You could be severely damaging your liver.

#3 occupy yourself, any form of entertainment will likely slow your drinking

Why you killing yourself OP =^/

yeah it's been like a year or so but I'm trying my best to go easy. I have a shitload of social phobias and I have frequent flashbacks/panic attacks. Makin slow progress doe

1:30pm over in boston
getting drunk early as well

alcohol is just the dumbest way to numb pain

hey if any richfag wants to gimme some weed money I'm up to it but rn booze is the only affordable drug for me

this is actually bullshit unless you drink fucking everclear. i never get hangovers just a craving to drink more

Maybe cut back on the Liquor and try drinking a few beers or some glasses of wine instead?

agreed. #hurrdurrwhyweedillegal

Ah I gotcha. Just thought I'd ask.

>tfw smoke 75 cigarettes a day

How are you enjoying highschool? lol Vodka is cheaper.

In washington mids go for 5 bucks a gram and high quality oil goes for 20 a gram. Easily affordable. Come on out

Dude that sucks. I'm so glad I've completely avoided nic. hope you're weening off it

Fair enough. God speed fellow west coaster. God speed.

im 29 and have been drinking since i was 16

Fuck that I'm in Indiana #1 and #2 I don't smoke weed or drink. I partake in the occasional high dose of opiates though =^}

shit man I need to move lol. how's the housing costs?

Not bs when you're older than 25

OP here, only a year or two in. Any advice for a newbie? Also down to talk about why if you want

Not to bad. Lots of rural land and cheap apartments. Inner city is expensive as fuck though. Ie seattle

Niggers tongue my anus

Hey man, Quincy here. I almost started drinking at 8:00 am today when the bars open.
But then I didn't. TGIF and *_cheers_*

Heh I may actually consider it. My brother's in a similar situation so it may be smart for us. Thx

nice man, it's the small victories that make me feel good

For sure bro!

when i was with my hs girlfriend we stayed together for 3 years after we graduated and broke up so ive been an alcoholic ever since.

take the t over to dorchester and get a beer with me, hoss.

also try and go to your doctor to get a benzo like klonipin it helps alot

What's your drink of choice? I stick with the pic mostly but I throw in a few beers if they're on sale. You got a job? Doin ok financially?

my doc actually advised that, any shitty side effects or anythin? tips?

no side affects it just makes you calm and slows down your drinking

You're livin the life man, wish I was in your shoes

I'm probably gonna try to get that next appointment. I'm on buspar rn and I hate how drowsy it makes me

Yea benzo addiction. and it is brutal.

its brutal if you abuse it

How fucking naive are you....

Op here. Yeah abuse is totally something I'm def not used to. lol

enjoy high school!

listen faggot ive been on it for 2 years and it saved my life, i would have drowned in alcohol

Legit, I use to black out drink every night to help me sleep. Is always drink by myself after my wife went to bed. It got to the point where i couldn't remember going to bed for weeks at a time. My wife hated it. Eventually I got older (30 now), and the hangovers were getting worse. Finally told myself that it wasn't worth it. I'd drink for a few hours and play video games/fap, and wake up feeling miserable to go to work at 6am.

I finally weaned myself off of it by making it less available to me. I would only by good beer or good liquor for a while, so I'd know I was downing like 10 bucks worth of beer, or 25 worth of liquor a night. I still drink a couple of times a week, but knowing what I could feel like in the morning is keeping me from slipping back into a problem. Seriously, waking up for work after a few days of sobriety isn't a fucking nightmare like it is after a few nights of blacking out.