All obese people are evil nasty gluttons who take and take from the world around them and never give anything back but...

All obese people are evil nasty gluttons who take and take from the world around them and never give anything back but burps farts and piles of shit. They're all greedy disgusting pigs who only care about filling their fat greasy bellies and they all deserve to burn to death. Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/programmes/p047b3b7
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ALL FATTIES SHOULD DIE! ERADICATE THE SMELLY OVEREATING SLOBS!

>discuss
You're a faggot.

>they all deserve to burn to death
Well 1st of all, unless you plan on slathering them with napalm, all they will do once it gets to the fat layer is melt like candles until it gets to the flesh and bones. It's why it's difficult to cremate them. I'm not quoting anyone exactly but I remember Jamie Oliver

Fuck off, lardy fatman whale. Being gay is fine. Race realism is a myth too, all races are equal and women are just as good as men, and there's nothing wrong with transgenderism. But being FAT, that makes you FUCKING SUBHUMAN. Stop eating so much, you fat piggy. You're greedy and horrible.

You're a bad person. I'd tell you to go on a diet, but we both know you were just born too mentally weak to tolerate anything less than the perfect luxury of stuffing your disgusting stomach 24/7.

Look at these two. It's Fatman and Blobbin. What a couple drains on society. Eat some more, fatties.

fatties are evil

All fatty do is eat sleep and poo.

>Race realism is a myth too, all races are equal and women are just as good as men, and there's nothing wrong with transgenderism
>Race realism is a myth, all races are equal
lol What? No, it's been proven. See shit like the Bell Curve and a whole fuck ton of other studies that prove most of the major races on Earth (*European white, Mediterranean, Arab, Turkic, East Asian, Indian, Samoan, Maori, Black African, Amerindian, and especially Abbo*) are almost all practically different species
>women are just as good as men
That depends, women are better at some things than men and men are way better at some things than women. Yin & yang, man.
>there's nothing wrong with transgenderism
>nothing wrong with gender dysphoria
>nothing wrong with a mental illness
Okay, let me stop you right there, m8. That's some serious levels of liberal horseshit you must have in your system. See a doctor, fast

kill the fats

size war now

quads have spoken

>it's been proven.
The proof is invalid because it was conducted by fat people.
>Yin & yang, man.
Budai was fat therefore your argument is invalid.
>liberal horseshit
There's nothing wrong with mental illness you fat fatty. Only with being fat.

all fatty do are eat sleep and poo

>britain fattest man is like the average american

HOMER SIMPSON IS FAT

GO AWAY EVIL FAT SCUM

Fat acceptance and other bullshit aside, this is technically true.

Once someone values one's reward system more than his own health or respect of the others, it's already a lost unit from societishy-evolutionary point of view. Also, they do consume more than they should - not that it will make a difference in the real world - but they are abusing the overall amount of food, therefore leaving less for the rest of the specie.
You're basically broken as a human being if you get to the size some americuns achieve.

Literally, what? I was agreeing with you but pointing out a flaw in that plan. I was hoping we would have a civil discussion about how we could kill them another way like forcing them to eat a handful of salt and wash it down with corn syrup, but then you had to post this tumblr none sesne
Again, I agree with you about fat people but unless you change you opinion on all that other shit? I suggest you kill yourself now, especially the thing about transgenders Also the fact that I've even watched Jamie Oliver on television should prove that I agree with his views. A fatty would turn it the hell off and cry

Fatties always have that rancid, yeasty smell
like the bottom of a dumpster behind a day-old bakery store.

lol u r a fatty

a racist sexist fatty

u smelly fatty

Okay m8, now you're trolling the pants off of everyone here.
Sage goes in all fields
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD, DO NOT FEED THIS TROLL.
Samefag

all fatty do is eat sleep & po

/thread/

>the major RACES on earth are almost all practically different SPECIES

no i am NOT troll bc all troll are FAT and i am not FAT you FATTY

all fat t. do r eet sleep & poooo000000O

Truth. And being fat is bad too

All fatty do IS, undeniably, eat sleep and poo.

Look at the fat ass

no u r,,, WROG

onlee bee fatt is badd

u ray cyst

>Fuck off, lardy fatman whale.

sounds like India
oh wait, you said eat

ALL FATTY DO IS EAT SLEEP AND POO
L
L
F
A
T
T
Y
D
O
I
S
E
A
T
S
L
E
E
P
A
N
D
P
O
O

Fatasses should be their own race.

ye boi they are disgusting as fuck
''it is not my fault i am weighted you should disgust yourself no fat shaming fug fug fug''
damned retard pieces of lard.

Cut them open and all you will see is nasty cheese looking shit.

yoo arr so fatt

Can't talk about others, but yes, that's true for me. I am the mentally weakest person I know. And my life only consists of eating.

A POEM BY YOURS TRULY:
fatties smell
smelly fatties smell
wow they smell

What would you consider obese? As in, so obese that it's disgusting like in the picture you posted, or who ever falls into the obese section is still as bad as people who are on the extreme end?

I'm considered "obese" by like 2kg, but I don't really look that fat.

kil yoo selff glutton

YOO ARR DISCUSSTING GLUPTON
OAH OAH OAH

Fatass here. I agree. Which is why I'm losing weight. Lost 20.lbs in the last month, still going strong.

They are fat for a reason, governments in many countries force crap food onto shelves that encourage weight gain.

Which is why America is still the highest in terms of percentage of population being overweight at 62% with 35% of that 62% being obese.

That works out to close to 20% of Americans being obese.

And what advantages to the government do obese people have? They spend more, they spend more money on healthcare also.

In turn the Government and their Shareholder buddies for the businesses who make the junk food end up with more money.

Bbws are the finest and should earn money as they do for eating food

the problem of life is the fat stinky gluttons who eat more than their fill

Still better than niggers

I was laughing at what you said my fellow thin man!

you could lose weight faster by dying and decomposing you disgusting glutton
NO U R LIE. IT ALL THE FATTYS FAULT. AAALLLLLLLL
no u badd

>Samefag
Nope. And bumping, just to piss you off.

how dare you speak unkindly about blacks

except the fat ones, they can burn with the rest of the smelly lardos

Well, you can lose weight faster by that too, broham.
Did a fat guy fuck your girl or something? You seem upset?

Ghetto niggers. I hate them. They are racist and make me sick.

You assume niggers mean black?

sir kelalot

(i am actually upset because i am a fatty and hate myself profoundly and i am simply giving voice to the cruel automatic thoughts that hold me back every day from achieving real change and self improvement)

>tfw at character creation you forgot to add any points to willpower and you become immobile.

evil fatty
of course it does you slob

>tfw obese

Why is it so hard to change lads

I do the same, except I admit I'm fat and need to change. Being fat is mostly just mental illness and ignorance, which is not acceptable unless you're a feminist landwhale of course.

It's not after a short while.
Losing weight is only about not eating shit. Running for an hour is only going to burn off a cup of ice cream. So instead of running, just don't eat the ice cream. After you deny yourself a fattening food, you'll come closer to changing your lifestyle and losing weight for good.
Just some advice from an user who sincerely cares.

because you are greedy
mental illness is indeed really not acceptable

now if only i could be not mentally ill

Sure... they take from everyone. Lets not include the "elected" officials that rob the American people of their rights and money every day.

The fuck outta here nigger

>sincerely caring about worthless fatties
>actually believing they can change
fat sympathizer
you fucking enabler
join the weight war like all the other sane people you glutton lover

okay...
black = nigger

Yeah I can do that. But I can never maintain it for long periods of time. It feels like im just masking over it. It might last a year sometimes, but they it slowly just slips back in to that old habit.

no yoo arr wrog it is lye

All they do is eat, eat, eat and don't want to get off of their fatass and go to work. They should all be executed.

FATTY FAT FART IN CART

SHART IN MART SO MUCH U FART

If you can pull it off in the first place, then it seems like you just run out of steam and motivation at some point. That is the hardest part of it, so good luck next time you try again.

glutton

fat

slob

Thanks man. Thats basically what happens.

Several times ive gone from 365 to 220ish and then back again.

Try having some fucking willpower. You're not going to die if you skip a big mac or 10.

on Wed Mar the fatty's tummy from behind the scenes of my masculinity yet it only brings me shame on the couch backwards to the world so I must be more deserving the fatty's plump little butt and try to guess what I ate too many people are starving fatties should the same time and has to run back to me by fasting so much as even calm it was tired of being a psychopath is like being the player character Spot because no one remembers him to enjoy my friends say that I am wrong if you like the princess i don't mind

Food is usually a coping mechanism for many, and it's easy to come by. It's no different than someone smoking or drinking themselves to death. Their lives are shitty and they need something to fill the void.

I am very masculine should be declared a third party that demands more tax return to work with a fat chick and feeding the fatty's navel controls internal knife to surgically I have to wear a coat all the time from his digestive tract still being processed in a dark filthy cave shivering on his face while suckling on his side on the concrete in the same bite to be a precious child who is also trying to cook for me to kill the tsar I have a college education and an anorexic man with a fat fetish and you are conflicted the fatty's navel

I feel like OP is a secret fitness expert who's trying to get people healthy. Well done, OP.

no,,,,, u r,,,,,,,,,,, WROG

fatt r badd

There's always someone worse than you who have pulled it off.

You are talking about yourself, are you not? You poor pig.

the fatty's plump cheek and continues rubbing away at his full and satisfied tummy

all fags fags fags fags fags

I don't really get this, the times I've been down or worried I haven't felt like eating at all.

YOU AREN'T REAL
YOU AREN'T REAL EITHER
ALL FATTIES ARE HOPELESS
ANY EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY MUST THERFORE BE FAKE

Impossible. Once you go fat, you never go back.

Do you smoke?

> obesity is a problem in all 1st world nations
> britain is fatter than 80% of the united states

Stay mad

kekkerino

ur fat

Yeah

ur fat

>1960
so what's your point, asswipe?

good job, keep at it and do not give up, you will feel better

ur fat

op is a fat faggot

Shut up you gay gypsey. you are fat.

ur fat
nice trips

Not even a little but thanks for playing

Im 6'4" 190lbs

ur lyer
ur fat

Im fat, and I used to smoke too.

That feeling of stress relief you get from smoking, the way it just kind of goes through your body and settles your nerves, how you can just suddenly relax, I get the same from eating a bar of chocolate.

For me, it was far easier to quit smoking that it is to eat a healthy, calorie controlled diet.

ur fat

ur fat

ur fat

ur fat and this is u

ur fat

nice try fagotron im fat & THIS is me

ur fat

ur fat

ur fat

post your weigt

350lbs

never said i wasn't talking about myself

ur fat

ur fat

ur fat

ur fat

ur fat

ur fat

Just watch what you eat, you'll be alright. Being that heavy, you're going to shred pounds easily if you put your mind to it. It's sometimes addicting when you start losing, it feels so good.

ur fat

Was that written by a 12 year old?

308 lbs here
Down from 365 last year

Can I get a pat on the head for trying?

Nice myth op. White people are the least fat people in UK.

NO
i'm kidding, yes, you can

fuck all hate! I've been trolling the whole time and it really ought to be obvious. but really, just fuck ALL hate. being fat is bad, but being in a bad place in your life doesn't make you a bad person. keep up the good work

STFU, you are the reincarnation of some fatass fucker who died while trying to eat 400 KFC chicken buckets.

Same as me mate. I keep hovering between 300-308. Down from 365.

Im training pretty hard, I just struggle to get a grip of my diet.

I agree to certain extent. Some fat people do include themselves into functional living communities.

i've gained and lost the same 30lbs about twelve times in the past month

when i watch what i eat i lack the self control not to go too far and stop eating altogether

and when i stop eating altogether i lack the self control to keep it up long enough so i gain it all back

therapy is helping but it's helping very slowly

my therapist, psychiatrist, nutritionist, and trainer all agree that in my case in particular losing the weight is likely to be a lifelong psychological battle

As an obese person I wholeheartedly endorse this sentiment - I am by far the worst person I know - I mean just fucking AWFUL - and really should kill myself with fire and knives to the face but am too much of a coward.

ur fat

ur fat

>size war now
RIP my sides

>Ice cold Keksicles

ur fat

Fat people are single handedly crippling the NHS in the UK and they are going to start bringing in payment for obesity based surgery which I think is a great idea. Gastric bypass/band surgerys are ridiculously expensive.

ur fat

>obese
are you sure that it's only them?

ur fat

ur fat

ur fat

ur fat

kys kys kys

ur fat

ur fat

This is some tasty bait

ur fat

fat

fat

fat

B8

fat

fat

"Big and fat."

kys

fat

kys kys

fat

fat

Top kek
We shall run laps around the fatties while stabbing them with our spears

fat

"A-Ummmmm!! Dey's still a chiggums wang
all up in heah, Boss!"

all fatty must die

mfw

discussting fettu

fat

fat

fat

Just because you're nastiness is on the inside and a fat person's is on the outside doesn't make you better

i hav no nastiness i am thinperfect prefect thin boy betur then fat

faty have nasty Ness on insid too bUT!! not meeeee

My girlfriend has got pretty fat in the past year. I dunno what to do, because I fucking hate fat cunts. She's 5'6 and over 200lb prob close to 100kg. It's like a fucking curse for my hate and abuse of fat cunts my whole life. Only people I hate are fat cunts, don't give a fuck about race or creed. Just hate fat cunts. Now I'm stuck with one.

fat

fat

Put amphetamines in her food.

fat

fat

fat

fat

have you seen the obese woman's autopsy?

bbc.co.uk/programmes/p047b3b7

say ok to everything and go up to 4:50

sides = orbit

fat

fat

fat

>Now I'm stuck with one

no, you're not. grow a pair of balls and do what it's due

fat

fat

fat

fat

fat

fat

fat

fat

Donald Trump weighs 236lbs. He's technically obese

O-BEASTS

trump r fatty
burn trump

And put stimulants in her food. Like a real man.

ur fat

ur fat

ur fat

all faty do r eet sleep & pou

faty eet sleep.poo

fat

fatty poo on ass

glutton

greedy slob

Don't be mean guys XD
You all just need some cuddles lol ;*

fatty

fat

~280 LB.

Worked overtime every week since i was 14. So i like to eat good and drink too much... fuckoff manlet. I could stuff u in my ass. Just because you're a subhuman skeleton doesnt mean us fats are bad people. I give steam away all the time here and dont even game.

Fuck directly off OP

no ur wrog

u badd

Who's Budai?
Proof is invalid?

All I hear is wah wah, I'm right and your wrong. That's not a discussion mate

if you don't know who budai is you're obviously fat

it fat

fatties fart and it smells

disgusting glutton deserve to die

OOOOOOOAH FATTIE FATTIE BUMM BUMM (bumm)

fat

fat

fat

fat

fatty make a poo and skinny clean it up

fart on starving child

fatties oppress the third world

>ITT a bunch of pussy ass manlets with built up aggression towards more powerful men.
>yeah we can run laps around them and stab them
>yeah we rule they drool
Pussy ass mother fuckers. You won't say or do shit in person, so you come here to blog. Go back to your trap threads you sissy faggots.

ayyyy

ur a fatty and all u ever contribute 2 world is poo from big meal u didn't need

>blog

ur a faty

Personally I used to be fat. Then I decided to be a human. I pushed away from the table, went to the gym, used an app that let me diet, and got a Ned from my doctor to kick-start my metabolism. 90% of fat people are just lazy. It's a choice.

>>Hurr durr its muh jahnetix, it runs in my family

KYS faggot nobody runs in your family

>tfw thinking iq is a reliabe metric
>tfw flynn effect
>tfw niggers and chinks can get kids
>tfw emotionally attached 2 own colour

In Africa, they're short of food.
A fatty will fit in a shipping container.

I may have a solution for Africa's problem... and the West's.

you're not a human. the damage is done, your karma will never leave you. your soul is still fat. you're still a landwhale, you're just a mini-landwhale.

that's why i'm not going to do anything about my weight. because i know i wouldn't be happy at any size. i'm just a bad person

Yeah sure small fry. I am and will always be a stronger man than you. Physically and intellectually. You want some kind of praise for living on the border of starving to death?

I never said anything about my family, faggot. Nice projection.

the smell of fatties belly buttons is why i get out of bed in the morning

faty

You pathetic illiterate piece of shit. You cannot string together one comprehensible sentence. This world would be better off without you.

The only way you will be dangerous is if you find yourself at the top of a hill and someone decides to roll you down towards some normal humans...

Y'all cowards dont even smoke crack.

Nice one dude, roasted. You know what, I think I may just kill myself now. The only way you can be dangerous is to leave your moms basement. Thank god the rest of us have the sun to protect us. It is like kryptonite for you vermin.

ur fat

fatty fat hav big bum fart a poo

looool UR A FATTY

fat

fat

I have the strength of my ancestors running through my veins. They would love nothing more than to look on from Valhalla as i destroy you cowardly maggots in righteous combat. Do any of you know the secrets of iron? Do you look away in shame if a real man around you tests his own strength with iron and steel? Have you touched heavy weights in your life? Or do you continue to strive to appear as women?

this guy gets it. and most importantly we encourage barely any public transportation in anywhere other than the most populated cities, meaning we spend more on personal vehicles and insurance instead of walking/walking to a bus stop, using a bicycle, ect which is the most important thing for healthy weight, physical activity, that's why these sad, conscious parasites are always siting in a chair or a bed with someone lifting a shovel to their mouths they don't move at all.

ur fat

fat

And here I thought summer was over.

fat

fat

fat

fat

fat

fat

Fat to the point the can't do anything, I agree, but if they can and do do something useful then I'm alright with them, gross looking, but not useless

>be 15 year old who never works out but tells his dad he does because he takes P.E.
>post thread about hating over weights
>get ready for bed after finishing tendies
>mfw i look in the mirror

ur fat

fatty

But in all seriousness, obese people are fucking disgusting

fat

I'm fat, not obese, but fat. Social anxiety and depression as a teen -> fat. Down 14 kg now tho.

fatty

FAT PIECE OF SHIT