Found this pink sludge in my backyard this morning. Does anyone know what the fuck this is...

Found this pink sludge in my backyard this morning. Does anyone know what the fuck this is? I also found one on the side of my house about a month ago, will post pic

I'm mainly concerned that someone is coming into my backyard at night. Wtf is going on Cred Forums

probably a raccoon/opossum got into a trashcan and ate some pepto bismal or however its spelled then puked it out

It's not liquid, it's like a gel. Here's the first one, all dried up. I didn't take pictures when I first saw it because I wasn't concerned and I left it alone just so I could point it out to someone

I poked it with a stick, it doesn't feel like vomit, feels man made. I thought it was one of my dogs vomit as first. also the first one was blue and green

Punk add kids messing with yah. Looks exactly like the shit you get when you add food coloring and water to cornstarch.

Sounds about right. Anybody know if I can test to see if that's it?

What's it smell like? Also, for the love of God, waft it like they taught you in science class. Just. In. Case. You do know what the aforementioned cornstarch and water goop smells like right? Cause I doubt I could describe it.

Tubby custard.

kek

What's it taste like?

nigga I'm just gonna do an iodine test. no odor that I remember

Its majin boo

Looks like sun melted therapy puddy kind of.

kek

flying watermelon jizz. they hover around at night out of the fresh fruit markets and watch you sleep, slowly secreting their juices they accumulate from people walking by them during the day. you gotta stay up all night and shoot them from your window when they arrive in your backyard. That's how i got rid of em at my place.

kek

kek

I've seen this in a movie before. Don't touch it user, it's like pure, concentrated evil

tastes like ass

Gonna run out and get some iodine, if it's doesn't turn blue and black when I mix it, I'll post another thread

I'd be willing to bet it's Silly Putty.

Kek

nope. I also took a pic with a ruler next to for size comparison

kek

kek

kek

Watch out for drunk teletubbies user

This

I'm also willing to bet you're lying.

Why?