Recently I have been feeling suicidal. I am planning to end it. But, since all females are shit and scum...

Recently I have been feeling suicidal. I am planning to end it. But, since all females are shit and scum, I want to take some of them with me.

I have access to a maternity ward, and its security cameras.

ITT: We decide if I will murder infant females by sticking a knife through their undeveloped soft skull.

seems like a bad idea tbh
but im not ur mum do what you want

>But, since all females are shit and scum
fleshlight are the answer

OP stream it fag

As someone who just had a baby, i wish i knew you in real life. Id kick your fucking teeth in

No. Just kill yourself then.

Relax you stupid motherfucker.

this

come at me bro

Pic of OP

lmao fucking beta it ain't hard to get pussy you just have to want to stick it in any hole

OP don't be a retard. Only stick a knife in the skulls of the babies you know won't survive their childhoods.

TL;DR Kill the retards

Fuck you and your fascist ways. We will murder you!

I don't give a fuck if it's bait or not. You're a piece of shit. Go ahead and KYS.

>le edgelord

if OP is serious though you should just kill yourself. babies can't fight back you fucking pussy why don't you try killing ISIS or MLP fans or something and do something productive while you cop-out on your life like a giant little pussy

I thought summer was over?

Sucks bro, sorry to hear it.

Children are the absolute worst, no doubt. Pretty messed up though man, why not just slip out the door quietly?

Some anons go by the season not when school starts

Just kill the autists and the down syndrome kids.Dont kill the schizos,theyll do it themselves when they get the chance (plus you cant tell if someone is a schizo just by looking at it,same with autists,but autism can be detected at an earlier age.)
And why only females? theres a lot of male scum too (dont shoot me,i aint a feminazi)

Kill as many as posible and then kill yourself

fucking do it feg i dare u

get lost edgefag

Every female you kill means one less trend-hopping nigger fucking bitch.

Do it op.

>all them internet tough guys fuming

God you are like dogs in a cage going apeshit over some nigga teasing you, jesus. Cred Forums takes itself way to seriously now. If you want lulz, report the guy to the actual police and keep your eyes open for any headlines. Dont forget to screencap :)

OP here
How in the actual fuck can you take this seriously?

/thread

>Get fertiliser
>Make bomb
>Go to place with many ppl
>Shout Alllahu Akbar Muslim terrorist chant
>See Allah and 72 virgins
>???
>Profit

You sure that's him?
I thought it was pic related

Don't do it user, they're innocent as of now.

OP here
Why dont you all kill yourselves instead. no room for dumbtits

Damn. That used to be enough to clear the edgelord fags out of here.

>Also livestream it

That's nasty fam, who'd want to fuck a grill mid vomiting?

I'd much rather hire a hooker.

This made me ovulate

Im rootin for you,OP