Have you ever wet your pants at an age that it is no longer acceptable...

Have you ever wet your pants at an age that it is no longer acceptable? I was out drinking with my friends and we were waiting for a subway and there tons of people around. Couldn't hold it anymore due to the pain so I just let it go. Didn't wanna whip my dick out for fear of getting arrested for public urination/indecency.

My Daddy pays me to wet them.

what?

Ive had a wet dream not to long ago and i sorta pissed my shorts in the process.

You don't want to know, user. I think it's some bdsm shit.

dubs confirm

i got drunk and took a shower with my boyfriend and peed on his floor last week... he asked what was that and i said my hair ringing out but i think he knew kek

why didnt you pee in the shower? also are you a trap?

I have urinary incontinence most of the time, it used to be so bad I couldn't go outside without making sure I would be near a bathroom. It's better now but sometimes I still can't hold it in. I've publicly wet myself on a few occasions, one time I had to carry my backpack in front of me across campus, it was pretty bad.

Haha I win. Fucking losers.

how did you get urinary incontinence?

I'm 23 btw but was 20-21 when it was the worst. It's been an ongoing issue for most if my life before that too.

no i had a UTI and when i came out i just peeded.....i couldnt hold it

post a picture of yourself in pissed pants

I suspect is has to be some kind of delayed growth of my bladder or something, I'm really not sure. I've seen a few doctors about it and they can't tell me exactly what it is. It's a lot better now though, but it took me years to basically train myself to hold it. I guess it's one of those things everyone takes for granted, so be grateful if you don't have to deal with that stuff.
Not trying to have a pity party, just sharing my story anons.

I know that feel anonette

did you have to wear diapers? r u male or female?

checked

Last time I pissed my pants, I was about 13. Held it for a long car ride, and as soon as we got home I flew up the stairs and made it to the bathroom. I couldn't get my pants unzipped in time though, and my brain thought that being in the bathroom was good enough so it gave my bladder the OK and I just stood in front of the toilet soaking the bottom half of my body. Mom was pissed but hey, at least it wasn't in the car.

On a side note, I piss in the shower and in sinks all the time for convenience. I don't have a super prominent piss fetish but if I met a girl that had one I'd probably be open to the idea.

bump

I was in a car accident when I was 17 and I pissed my pants. I didn't even feel it coming out of my dick I noticed after I got out of the car.

Nope but I'm worried I might have to when I'm older, like 40's or 50's. If I have to wear diapers I might kill my self. Hopefully the issue resolves itself, seeing as my doctor can't figure it out.

>peeing in sinks
fucking degenerate.
Even peeing in the shower is bad bro, doesn't it make the steam smell like pee? You nasty fucker you.

Welcome to Cred Forums newfriend :^)

Story time.

When I was in second or third grade I got sent to another teacher's class because the teacher was a sexist cunt that didn't like me. The teacher I was with ended up being my fourth grade teacher and was an even bigger cunt, but I digress.

So I was with these older kids and a teacher that I didn't know, and by that time I had already started to develop social anxiety because I lived in a shitty area around shitty people. We were outside doing whatever, and I had to piss really bad. I was too afraid to ask anything to this teacher whom I didn't know. I held it as long as I could hoping that we would all have a bathroom break soon to no avail. I finally decided to just say fuck it, and I pissed myself. Luckily my jeans were already really dark, so no one could see it.

Watersports ended up being one my first and most prominent fetishes since I was about 14. I fantasize about girls domming me and pissing on me, and I absolutely love watching girls wet themselves.

you sound like me

He takes me to the forest and I pull up my skirt and pee my panties for him.

your actual father does this to you!

No, silly. My Daddy.

> implying I don't regularly piss myself for fun

>implying I don't regularly piss myself and then masturbate afterwards
>implying I don't force my girlfriend to piss her pants and then fug her