Hey user, i'm in love with this girl. Tell me if she's really as hot as i think she is, or if i'm seeing things

Hey user, i'm in love with this girl. Tell me if she's really as hot as i think she is, or if i'm seeing things.

user pls

user...

god damn it user

Nope she's ugly.. What's her contact info so I can tell her myself

well thanks. this makes me feel a little better.

lets see some skin user

Well, she's not a "classic beauty".
But she's hot nevertheless, she looks fun. I would go for it.

Well that's the problem. She's a little too fun for me. I'm a classic Cred Forums faggot, and she has life, friends and like to be around people. Maybe this is a chance for me to change.

5/10. Would still bang and marry

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder 1get your sword
2 remove beholder eye
3 jizz in eye

post some creeps of her then.

>those toes

What a beauty

She isn't but that's fine, if you really love her she's the prettiest girl in the world for you and that's what counts.

I think she is really cute, it just deoends what you like in chicks, she seems more fun then any 10/10 high class bitch to be honest

Looks cute and fun. If there is any personality, then go for it.

I'd fart in her hair

Well, as i said before: Go for it, fagget.
It either turns out good for you, or -if not- you can move on creeping on other girls.
Everything better than asking yourself if you should do something or not, and then have her taken by some asshole.

go for it man

Pretty girl and seems really nice.

why does it matter if others think she is hot or not. they arnt gonna be reaming her pussy out. you will be. If you like her and think she is fun then go for it.

>too fun
Don't be a fag, in a couple years you can remember when you use to be a loser just like us and enjoy your new life.

Post Nudes

thanks user. i'll go for it.

make us proud, you goddamn idiot. also post some more of her real quick

>dyke haircut
>yellow teeth
>bags under her eyes

Guarantee this girl thinks blowjobs are gross

lets see those legs

i can assure you she's not.

She is pretty cute 7/10 would fuck her even if you are dating her or not. Sorry Dude

Good for you ! Don't listen to anyone else because if they were in your place they'd do it too. They're just jelly as fuck

okay well then no, I dont think shes attractive. Run of the mill 5/10.

if she makes you happy though, by all means keep fucking her mouth until youre both old and dry

not the "i want to fuck her brains out against a brick wall in an alley" kind off attractive, more like "i want to do fun things together and cuddle while watching movies"

8/10 would pick apples with

is this the youtube guy leafy?
>man/10

uhhhh on second thought.....

I might know her, Is here name Sara?

Looks like my ex veronica. 10/10 miss her tight body ;_;