If any of you haven't seen corey feldman's "performance" on the today show your missing out on the best or worst cringe...

If any of you haven't seen corey feldman's "performance" on the today show your missing out on the best or worst cringe in ages.

youtu.be/OqIv2tc9BCI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cylUp7cRU7s
youtube.com/watch?v=iO_8n5y5edk
youtube.com/watch?v=7MSTQ1073T0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holy shit. Couldn't finish it. Fuuuuuck.

i'm experiencing physical pain as a response

When will this faggot name who raped him and raped his friend to death as a kid? Or is he just going to be a fucking bottom the rest of his life?

This was pure ecstasy.

Michael Jackson already died

He said there were loads of Jews that piled on (heh) too. Names when?

he said micheal never touched him but helped him

Probably Disney execs then, & some hollyjew members

Is this what having jewish penis up your bottom as a kid does to you in middle age?

Guy's fucked up man, has a right to be cringey. Imagine if you and all your friends got raped daily by Hollywood jews that never got arrested even though there's proof?

youtube.com/watch?v=cylUp7cRU7s
youtube.com/watch?v=iO_8n5y5edk
youtube.com/watch?v=7MSTQ1073T0

it's the jewish sperm that went into his ass and went into his brain making him act like that

the jews literally fucked him in the brain man

i know cos i am a doctor

WTF, that intro dance killed me

When I was a kid all I wanted to be was Corey Feldman in the Goonies, it's upsetting seeing him like this, he should have died in 1989 or something.

What the actual fuck

yeah, i feel bad for this dude.
As an aside, I was never big into MJ but never bought the molestation stuff. I always assumed he was extremely shy, possibly insane/eccentric, and fancied himself as a peter-pan type - forever a kid, mentally. While his sleepovers probably were creepy from an outside perspective (and the parents definitely knew), i doubt there was anything actually sinister going on besides a weird dude hanging out with kids and playing games.

A super weird dude for sure but i don't think he was fucking kids (or anyone, for that matter).

GO 4 IT

I don't believe MJ ever had sex with anyone, he was too messed up in the head.

guess he needs another pay check and got nothing to lose.

God Almighty what is this abominable display

Let's upvote it, help the poor cunt out. He clearly has nothing left.

I feel so bad for him. He's so fucked. No one in his life will even tell him how bad it is because they're just happy he's doing something besides drugs.

The girls aren't playing their instruments even.

If by jewish sperm you mean crystal meth then yes..

Yeah he just inappropriately cuddled them because he was so fucked in the head. I don't think raped them and I don't think he actually hurt them. He just didn't realize how fucking weird it was for a grown man to cuddle someone else's child.

Agree'd. I think Cred Forums can make this the hardest trending video on youtube. Who's with me?

is he a wizard or a rogue?

Necromancer

Aye!

>they point and laugh at you, but nobody knows their name

EXACTLY WHAT I AM DOING NOW!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHHHAAAA!

Party on wayne

You're not nice man, the guy is ill.

I agree with that. I think he was also surrounded by leeches and yes-men and it was probably pretty difficult for him to understand why the outside world even had an issue with it.

Party on garth

No. Feldman is a jew and jews never rat on other jews, unless it involves being screwed out of huge amounts of money.

the wrong Corey died, thats for damn sure.