Stoner thread? Anybody tried this khalifa kush? Its lit...

Stoner thread? Anybody tried this khalifa kush? Its lit, too lazy to take a pic but this is what it pretty much looks like.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PGe9I8pYHEc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oll7beLQdJY
youtube.com/watch?v=k1DuffsbZKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i tried a g of it, it was alright. still got high as shit tho

>tfw dry
>tfw don't get paid until tomorrow

Ill be bumping the thread with some khalifa songs to toke to

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PGe9I8pYHEc

I had a ounce of it, I toked for a bit on it but there's definitely better weed like death Star OG. If you have a lot flip it, people buy it like they buy name brand clothes!

Yeah im pretty baked right now from just a bowl, best shit ive had in a while, better than gorilla glue

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oll7beLQdJY

yea i got like a quarter of glue a month ago, i was gorilla glued to my seat for like a day solid.
youtube.com/watch?v=k1DuffsbZKA

Yeah there is definitely better weed out there but this is some pretty lit stuff too

just got some bullfighter

Better than a Percocet

"I'm too lazy to post a picture because I don't actually smoke weed and I'm a huge faggot."

if ur gonna jerk off while you smoke, dont hold the blunt over your dick kids. just spiled hot ashes on myself.

smoking some good shit, paid 80 for a 1/4,no idea what it is bc my dealer is a nigger but he's cool, he's my nigga

Ive been smoking some generic mids the last few weeks but my guy got me some cataract kush he should be droping off after i get out of work he said it is some pretty good shit, also Michigan checking in

Call him "my nigger" next time

Does Michigan not have medical mj?

Question for Washington/Coloradofags

Is bud cheaper to get from dispensaries or do you still have to go through dealers to get decent prices?

This. I heard it was crazy expensive from a dispenser due to the crazy quality.

k

kk

>crazy quality
I heard it was more the limited quantity. Didn't dispensaries almost completely sell out halfway through the year or something in Colorado?

Kepler 22b shatter.

I have not met a dealer that can or is willing to meet the $24 I pay for a gram of wax tax included. Colorado fag.

No, there is no shortage. Any shortage is like, a couple days before shipments are coming in. You wouldn't believe how much concentrate my place goes through in a week.

Do you fucking jerk off with 2 fingers cause you have a small dick and can hold the fucking thing at the same time. Why the fuck are you putting fire near your dick.

Also how much do you faggots smoke.

My friend once said, while we were smoking, "Don't you wish we could just be high all the time?"
I replied with my immediate thought, "Wouldn't that mean that we were basically mentally handicapped?"

Where can I find some east coast

Roll that shit , smoke that shit. 420 blaze it fgtts

>weed affects everyone the same
I got a job a new car paid off and moved out of home because i started smoking.

Not exactly the same, ni, but it pretty consistently slows down thinking.

well if you've got one hand on your dick and one on the blunt, and the blunt hand goes over the dick, and you forget to ash it, sometimes shit gets burnt

Nice, what you blazin?

NYC Diesel checking in