I recently had the chance to buy ecstasy, should I do it?

I recently had the chance to buy ecstasy, should I do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

pillreports.net/
pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=35477
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You should aim for mdma.taking pills now is like playing the lottery,you could die but the odds are quite low I guess? If you really have to buy and wait a few weeks to see if any guinea pigs die

Mdma caps are better

how is it any different? the guy just said ecstasy so yeah idk

really depends on what country you are in. In my country (the Netherlands) pills are safe 99% of the time. There is just usually speed or some shit like that in the pills, which gives you a slightly different experience

Get a test kit, they're cheap and totally worth not fucking up. Ideally buy from a friend who has tried them already AND test that shit.

oh and check if your pills are any good on pillreports.net/

Mdma is what's in the pills that gets u rekt but pills are mixed with other shit and even at 99% good I don't like my shitty luck so I avoid pills

Yeah just do it, 9 times out of 10 it will be better than pure mdma

But 1/10 you will become a shit tier news story with your parent screamin aaahh muh baybay!

What imprint does your pill have op and what was the price.

it was $15 and it said red bull

Not the same guy but I've always had good experiences with Red Bulls - I've tested mine and they come out as legit and feel like they're about 200mg each.

>pic related.

No.

oh cool also they werent blue theyre like pinkish

Test first mate but imo pink red bulls are great, i've tried them.

pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=35477
good to go bro

yes

In which occasion do you plan to roll ?

Yes. But you need a test kit. Unless you know the chemist, or someone reliable, you could be getting nasty Chems. And they don't feel like rolls. Done a lot of good press tabs, but Molly is better. If a tenth doesn't do you, it's crap.

Report is from 9 months ago,assuming these are the same pills is stupid.anyone can get their hands on a press kit and cut tabs with whatever they choose.you need a test kit.

you mean like on a special occasion? There is none i was just offered some, but at this point im probably gonna give it a try after testing it