Well Cred Forums I usually don't post that often but I feel like you guys will be real with me...

Well Cred Forums I usually don't post that often but I feel like you guys will be real with me. My gf of 2 and a half years is starting to ask about having an open relationship while In college so she can "make sure I'm the one for her" we live on opposite ends of the state and go to separate colleges. I shut her right the Fuck down and told her how if she questions us being together this late in the game then she might as well break up with me now. Hit me Cred Forums what's happening? Pic unrelated

Everything you said is happening.

/thread

Thank you for your input. It will be logged under useless replies

sounds like she just wants to fuck other people OP, sorry

If I were you I would've done the same, break it up

She basically just said she wants to see if find she can find someone better. If not, she will roll back to you. Dump her bitch ass.

Man up! save your Dignity and ditch her, but hook up with someone else first chicks dig unavailable men. I think it's the indifference.

You come to Cred Forums for advice?

WTF is wrong with you?

At this point leave her, because she might be tempted to leave.

I take that back I realized we are on Cred Forums there is no dignity. Dump her nudes

Well if it wasn't obvious already she's fucking people already OP, what she really meant to as was;
>hey I've been fucking guys and I'm comfortable enough now to ask if you're cool with that too

Exactly what you think is happening.

She wants to fuck other people, see what else is out there, but she wants to have you as a security net in case she cant do any better.

Likelihood is now shes just going to do it behind your back. She probably already has someone lined up that she wants to fuck which is why she asked you.

So much this

Yeah, you must be pretty beta or she realised shes attractive.

These are the thoughts I'm having but I really thought she was the one guys. It's just hard letting go

This. I had a gf in long distance bring that up a few times, i laways said no but didn't break up. Anyway, turns out she was cheating on me basically that whole time so when i found out i broke up with her. Save yourself the trouble, break up with her, she's more than likely already cheating on you if she's asking for your permission to fuck other guys.

You did exactly the right thing. If you ever speak to her again you will have failed. Block and move on.

No it's not. she's fine letting go of you, going off sucking nigger cocks. grow a pair and fuck her best friend

This

break it off man.its bullshit and she shouldn't have asked

You need to start detaching yourself from the relationship. Its not going to work out. Its the beginning of the end.

Just slowly start reducing contact with her, accept that its probably not going to last, try to fuck other girls etc. So when she does tell you that she accidentally got drunk, and somehow fucked Chad, it doesnt rip you apart.

Drop that bitch like an anvil in the ocean. Fuck a chick behind her back then dump her right after you fuck her one last time. Bonus points if you tell her about the other bitch as she walks out

So much this, so fucking cringey when guys try to carry on relationships after being cheated on. So faggy.

Today we are going to go ahead and paint a happy little painting. I'm going to have all the colours run underneath this post so all you folks can paint along with us today.

What do you expect when they see it as the norm on tv and movies? Generation cuck is doomed.

user, you can´t be mad at her for feeling like she does. And what she is feeling is desire for other men. she is young, and in college. I think all you con do is let her go. Don´t linger too much on it, it will suck for everyone involved. just break it up and stop all forms of communication. It´s easier that way, believe me. I´ve made stupid mistakes before, transforming break-ups that could have lasted two days into 3 months long trainwrecks. don´t do that.
Also, forget about the open relationship" for her to "experiment". that is just a 3 month long break up. "open relationships" are something differente : they can haoppen when two people involved do not have the need to control who the other one is with, or feel that their relationship is not lessened by the other beeing involved with someone else (physically or romantically i guess...). I´m not like that, you don´t sem to be like that, and your gf doesn´t seem to be like that. What she is suggesting isn´t a "open relationship". She wants to cheat on you because she wants to be with other people. don´t drag this along

Had a similar situation with my ex.
We were at different colleges and my best mates were at the same college as her.
I just had my mates ruin her chances with guys while I was having sex with other chicks which made her jealous as fuck. Then I dumped her.

You see, when your girlfriend wants an open relationship she's basically looking for a new cock to ride while she puts you on hold because she's sure you won't find another girl while she is looking. so you're still going to be with her. She might consider you a beta.
Dump the cunt.

The "one" doesn't want to fuck other men.

Tell her "sure babe, I was thinking the same thing. That's why I fucked a slut last week".

She wants to or already is fucking someone else. I'm leaning toward already is with a sprinkle of "this will relieve me of of the guilt" with an open relationship.

also, i , like the others, believe she is already cheating on you.

We get it. Break ups are painful. But it's like ripping off a band-aid. It will be painful, and it might hurt for a little afterwards but it's better than living with a wound that will keep hurting you over time and time again because you keep picking at it.

Or he could go like "Damn, I was thinking the same thing because last week I met a really nice girl" Don't instantly give her the "I fucked someone" reply.

still a lying twat if he does that. he needs to go fuck her best friend or someone she's close to and ditch her

dump her pics op

Well it's done and I can thank her college for completely ruining this because it's her classes that put it into her head that open relationships are perfectly normal. Thanks Cred Forums

What?
What the fuck is she sudying?
Cuckology 101?

next time don't be beta Cred Forumsro

"Are you fucking kidding me?"
"Do you have so little self control that you want to fuck everything that moves?"
"You're so fucking retarded that you asked me for permission to have your sexual needs sated by someone other than to whom you had a tacit agreement with to sate those needs for the foreseeable future?"
"We're done."
"Have fun being a slut; don't catch too many diseases."
Then sell her panties online for some quick cash.

Human studies or some shit

She just got bored of your beta face every day for 2 and a half years, now its chads turn to churn her lady butter.