Ever had a girl way UNDER your league flirting with you? How does it make you feel?

Ever had a girl way UNDER your league flirting with you? How does it make you feel?

>Makes me feel shitty that this girl thought she had a chance with me

You must be ugly as fuck if that girl thinks she has a chance with you.

No, because no girls flirt with me, only ask me questions of my homework.

well, I usually fuck girls way under my league, they're easy, they're grateful, feels well

True that
Marry someone barely under your league and she will be forever loyal

Actually my coworker. Shes easily a 5. Id fuck but not a go for it level. Might ask her on a date and try to fuck her.

I feel awkward as fuck because I don't like to tell them nope, but it ends up dragging on and being somewhat confrontational.

Then I go home and fuck my boyfriend really hard.

Women get really pissed when you reject them, it's crazy.

I'd just play it off/humor them

What's up with her eye? She retarded?

i got with someone under my league thinking she'll be loyal and she turned out a slut.
Turns out they need excess validation to convince themselves they're "hot".

I entertain them and flirt a little but not enough to give them any ideas. As im sure we have all felt how shit it feels when you get insta-rejected by a hot girl.
No need to make her feel super shit about herself

I think "i could probably fuck her if I really wanted to" and it makes me feel good about myself

this

Probably the best thing to do, got rid of 2 ugly ass hoes this way

>itt mean people

Wtf you looking at faggot

>be decent looking
>uggos always come up to me and flirt
>makes me feel shitty to not be friendly
>get hammered
>ugly girl rapes me
>repeat every weekend

my friend's sister keeps flirting with me but I'm just not attracted to her. Once I was horny so I started flirting back but I got bored real quick and after I felt bad that I made her think that I'm into her

It happens
I'm 50/50 about it, depends on my mood
On the one hand the bitch is ugly
On the other hand she's gonna suck your dick like a champion

>Rejecting easy pussy that's not fat

So your gay

Go to clubs and stay sober all night, you remember to say no to the fat fucks but the 7/10's and higher get easier and easier as the night goes on and drunk guys pair off with the easy whales.

you would not believe how many poor, fat, not-very-pretty girls will try to play "hard to get" with a rich guy
usually their entire lives are one continuous train wreck of idiot decisions, and they want to find a guy to come and dump money on everything and fix it all
it's embarrassing and I feel kinda bad for them really but i dont say anything mean about it. maybe if I did less would try, but oh well