Hey Cred Forums I don't have much time. I know you might think this is bullshit, but I'm a time traveler...

Hey Cred Forums I don't have much time. I know you might think this is bullshit, but I'm a time traveler. I need to let people know about future happenings without drawing to much attention.
>AMA

Proof?

is the future war torn?also from what place in time are you from?

Who wins the election.

Have you unless cunts destroyed the moon yet?

What is the secret to time travel????

says nothing about future happenings
asks for attention

lottery numbers

Will there ever be like a zombie apocalypse?

It's impossible for me to ask you anything because thats a cyclical paradox. Unless of course there is a great message to be understood, like the end of times.

do tell the upcoming winner lottery numbers in hungary

Seems urgent..........

Do me and my friend get back together

When do we get another season of Metalocalypse?

Did the ww3 happend and did all the jew die finaly ?

post something you fucking faggot

In due time you will know why what happened is part of the scheme

The future is a horrible place, I'm was born in 2000, at a very young age we are programmed in way, by media and cartoons, and by mentalities chosen for us. Due to race I was programmed to be menace to society and once the time came, I became a slave. I recently escaped with the help of a German scientist who revealed to me the bell machine In my timeline it is known 2 distinct time lines were created. In mine trump wins and in time i become a slave to the whites. I was sent to this time line to ensure this done happen to my people. Sorry for the wait, i have to stay on edge

shut the fuck up you stupid ass euro SJW

Would be cool but this is bait anyone who believe anything posted on Cred Forums seriously would be an idiot.

people often say you're a bit short on the mental draw, huh

High energy vibrations that affect the flow of gravitational waves and allows the literal manipulating and bending of the space time continuum

no

Its possible for me to reveal happenings because while im here, the possibility of these happenings is no matter what set in time

When I left ww3 wes well under way. The knowledge of the jews is widely believed in countries with higher consciousness. Due to mass brainwashing in the us, the jews made a slave army in there safe haven land

I'm just a summerfag hanging on still

So what can you do to change a world that has events set in time, no matter what?

This fag watched to many back to the future and Billy Myers videos.

As long as do my job and stop trump from winning, these events are rendered impossible and Im not sure what will happen to me.

Bait confirmed Hilary supporter time to leave thread.

Name the most important movie director of the future

i jack off to much

>travels back in time
>unlimited possibilities
>goes on Cred Forums and wastes everyones time