If a white person having dreadlocks is cultural appropriation

If a white person having dreadlocks is cultural appropriation.

Then why don't niggers who straighten their nappy ass hair get away with it without getting shit on?

Also general anti-SJW/BLM thread

aren't you shitting on them right now?

I feel like OP's sister fucked a black guy

If a white person having dreadlocks is cultural appropriation.

Then so is a black person reading this post.

Dreadlocks originated in Egypt (which, despite what dumbass American nig nogs blindly believe, is not a black country, but an arab one), and were also worn in ancient Greece and India, so the idea that only black people can wear them without screams of cultural appropriation is ridiculous.

They do look fucking shite on white people though.

Why isn't it considered cultural appropriation when they speak English? Shouldnt they use some African dialect?

I had a black guy tell me
>cut your hair
Lolwut
>quit tryna act black
I got instapissed and yelled at him to fuck off
>Nigga walked away

The biggest joke being that idea of cultural appropriation is that if niggers didn't culturally appropriate, they would literally be living in shitty mud huts running around covered in parasites like a wild animal.

Forget about education, modern medicine, transportation, or even stable government.

no, because they were forced over here. Appropriation is consciously making the decision to look like a stoner wigger, not kidnapping someone and making them learn your language

Cultural appropriation is only believed and respected by idiots. Honestly, SWJ annoys me more now, than religious people did when I was a teenager. Just spend some time thinking istead of imitating, you stupid swine.

it shouldnt even be a *insert place* thing dreads is just what happens when you dont wash your hair for a long time its a gross people thing

if they didnt want to be slave they should have killed the african warlords that made them slaves

Who forced them and which of them would want to trade spots with a current day African?

Yeah but that's his point, noone ever does bring this shit up.

Nobody is forced anymore, nigger. You can take up your disgusting traditions all you fucking want and leave modern medicine and technology to people who deserve it.

enjoy living in poverty in some desolte wasteland where you subsist on stealing each others dead rats.

Black user here it's not cultural appropriation just a hair style it angers me when black people harass someone for liking certain style.
Also black college students are retarded blame their dumb ass college proffesors for giving them such misinformation

Everything around a nigger is white made, or at least by Caucasians, I mean everything. There is no black culture in the western world.

Dreads were appropriated from Vikings. Niggers are too stupid to know.

Because white people typically have soft hair, this was ideal for nappy headed people. Fuck you faggots and wash your hair.

Can't really do that when your shackled on a ship, unless you mean when they were back in Africa, because a tribe can't take on a warlord(even though if you knew how to read a book, you would find that their are tribes who fought and either got slaughtered or enslaved regardless). Do you think before you speak or do you just slap your face on the keyboard and let it rip?

Slave masters so they could be used as house slaves. At this point, these arguments are so fucking stupid that you have to be trolling me.

You stupid niggers sure love to fantasize about bullshit.

I don't see any goddamned slave ships. Where's the shackles? You can leave anytime you fucking want and embrace those nigger traditions like killing each other over scraps and being on fire with AIDS and shitting and pissing where you drink.

I'll have you faggots know my white guy dreads are clean. And I didn't do the faggot thing like op''s pic and make them. They happen naturally with curly hair. And yes I shampoo. Hatin' faggits

I thought we were talking about appropriation, not your hard on for Africa you troglodyte

Young boxers with long dreadlocks depicted on a fresco from Akrotiri, (modern Santorini, Greece.) 1600-1500 BCE[3][4][5]Some of the earliest depictions of dreadlocks date back as far as 3600 years to the Minoan Civilization

bruh, please atleast read to what im replying to before you look like the fucking idiot again. Jesus Christ, white people and their superiority complex yet forget how to read the language their so proud about, its hilarious

We are. Literally everything around any nigger in America that's worth anything is from white culture.

My point is that the very notion of a nigger accusing a white of appropriation is completely absurd because everything of value he ever had or did was because of whites.

And I'm talking about today. You're like in some 200 year old fantasy bubble over there.

Some of the earliest depictions of dreadlocks date back as far as 3600 years to the Minoan Civilization, one of Europe's earliest civilizations centred in Crete (modern Greece).[4] Frescoes discovered on the Aegean island of Thera (modern Santorini, Greece), depict individuals with braided hair styled in long dreadlocks.[3][4]

You're not intelligent at all, but it's obvious that's another one of your fantasies, nigger. You're also not clever or witty.

You're a fucking idiot. Thanks for playing. Let me know when you're back in reality, and understand that everything you are today that's worth anything is because of whites.

Or, you know, embrace those african traditions of yours, jamal.

they deserved what they got if you choose to surrender you're a coward and deserve slavery

OP is a trans person committing gender appropriation??

if this isn't the most retarded reply, fuck man im wasting my education on this shit? First off, most American culture and cuisine is imported from other countries. The little bit of actual "American" culture is found in the Hills of Kentucky, the same place where your great great grandpa fucked his own sister while going blind from piss infested moonshine to now make a lineage of backwards, mayo faced faggots who try to justify their fear of black people on the internet. Its okay though, please tell me more about your modern culture, I'm fascinated

Only white CIS males wrongly culturally appropriate, since everything else is naturally the product of hermaphroditic alien niggers who beamed down from the pyramids and wuz kangz and shit, according to Tyrone's auntie.

>not washing your hair like the majority of people in history
>modern blacks who don't shower despite indoor plumbing 'own' it
kek. Tell them to quit appropriating work and civilization

OP here, I'll take the b8

I'm a white, straight male, from Northern America. I believe niggers, and as a matter of fact, any SJW seeking any accomplishments to make me feel guilty for being a god tier human bullshit.

>Dreadlocks originated in Egypt
Or literally every hunter/gatherer tribe.

How does it feel to not even understand the context of argument and debate? How does it feel so foolish that you kneejerk random bullshit reactions when faced with the truth?

So, you hate America as well as whites? Who cares. I wasn't talking about America. I was talking about white culture, which was around long before the US ever existed.

But yeah, nigger, enjoy that blank mind full of nothing but reactionary nigger bullshit that's so out of touch that you can't even follow the topic. We get it, you hate America, too. Well, like I said, you can get the fuck out whenever you damn well please, uppity nigger bitch.

Black people can't claim 'cultural appropriation' while they live in houses.

>muh feelings say blacks live in houses tho
>Africans live in lean-to houses made of mud lel

/thread.

>first american to own slaves was black
how you feel now

this.

Never did I once say "America" nor "hate". Bro, your rhetoric is adorable at best, but please " understand the context of argument and debate". I literally named an area known for its White culture, and now your up in arms about my hate of whites and 'Murica. Just put the gun back in your bookbag Clarence, you'll need it for school on Monday.

this still

So... in addition to being jealous of white culture, you are, also jealous of American culture? I see, well, it obviously hasn't stopped you from "culturally appropriating" any of it, so you might want to think about that for a while.

A Spartan officer depicted with locked hair.

You realize that the person you are conversing with is not a nigger but is instead probably a 300lb white dude fapping to this thread in his mom's basement, right?

White people made this site. Stop appropriating culture breh

>think

lol

Like that kind of dumb faggot engages in self reflection.

>Never did I once say "America"

Your apparently also can't read what you type and have no memory. Could you present yourself as anymore of an illiterate nigger idiot? You are the biggest fucking idiot in this thread, and even you know it when you're not egotrippin like a fucking faggot. Just read your own post, idiot.

>white people have had dreadlocks at numerous times in history
>niggresses use weaves
The concept of 'cultural appropriation' is neo liberal cognitive dissonance (consider their concept of multiculturalism) and a pseudo-intellectual farce, but they could at least be consistent in their application.

Of course, this is like expecting a snail to do algebra.

Nigger, you're full of shit, your last post is all about "America culture", you ignorant fucktard. Just KYS, bitch.

An even bigger joke is that people takes "cultural appropriation" this seriously.

No one really cares if you have rastas or not... move on with your life

Stop with the historical bullshit: ancient Greeks and Minoans had no dreadlocks.
They were perhaps braids, since no ancient authors ever talked about this kind of hair.

Even lenguage

>applying knowledge, concepts, styles and food taken from other cultures is WRONGBAD
>we need multiculturalism because we can learn from each other

The new face of the left is the face of a baby with Down's syndrome.

Muh culture

Oh wow so many faggots in one thread

Checked

>>people are looking at us
Why the fuck is there a spider on his head

if you dont wash your hair they get dreaded. greeks also had them its not like a genius idea or something

>The new face of the left is the face of a baby with Down's syndrome.

I like this.

Are you serious? Are you that of a suburban cocky American nigger that think that because have an English name is part of the same culture and because that can differ about eestern history?

Dreadlocks are just matted dirty hair. Like, have you ever seen a sheep's wool before sheering? Just big kinky knots of shit? Well, nigger hair and other similarly curly hair does that when you don't wash it.

It is fucking disgusting, is what it is. An actual literal breeding ground for parasites.

Sorry, I am a white european guy who knows that dreadlocks never appeared in Europe and must be kept out of Europe, since are niggerish.

Really just a huge reason for all SJWs to bitch and complain some more. Seems like this is the main point of being a self appointed warrior for social justice. Bitching and complaining about how it's unfair. That's unfair. You clueless insensitive blah blah. How dare you use maple syrup when your not from Vermont. Fucking appropriation.

THIS

People can naturally develop dreadlocks.
You can see it often on the homeless.

Deus Vult!

I'm antichristian.

>KYS

did you mean an hero?

White with dreadlocks are to be shitted on.

Actually anyone with dreads should be.

I agree. There is no such thing as a cool white guy with dreads. They are all shitstains.

because niggers are big fucking crybabies

if niggers are so superior where was their gunpowder and muskets and swords and steel?

Oh wait

that's one triggered nigger