I know u guys like feels so here is a story of mine. I hope u like it and i hope u share one of ur own

I know u guys like feels so here is a story of mine. I hope u like it and i hope u share one of ur own.

>be me a year ago (19)
>never had a gf not even a female friend
>depressed af as long as i can think back
>get high all all alone as usual
>Had a really comlex though about my life and shit witch ended up with my really want to try online dateing
>the next day i cant convince myself to do it like every other stooner thought i had
>a few days passing and i finally got enough balls to start online dateing
>look up some websites all of them need a picture for ur profile and i always look ugly on pictures
>find this website where u can post a message to people in ur city to find someone with the same interests etc. or someone u met that day but didnt talk to
>i'm not good at expressing my feelings or shit like that so i just copyed an addeted a text that kind of suited me

Btw. I'm doing all this high because somehow this is the only way for me to deal with stuff line this how it seems.

>i think a day or less passes and this one girl writes me back
>thank good i'm allready high so i can talk to her
>actually she dose most of the talking i only respond and ask her the same thing most of the time
>turns out that she is a little bit fucked up like i am
>she doesnt have a smartphone, dont want to get out a lot and plays video games all day long

She played The Sims a lot. I did to. We booth probably play it because we want to compensate our lifes. At least thats why i did it.

should i continue?

why didnt you just use tinder? Why go full out eharmony?

because most girls only use tinder 2 see whats there value on the market

Thats true. You can find real people though, otherwise the app would die out

it seems like there isnt really an interest in my storry but i allready wrote it so here it is:

>after a few hours i think, she stoped asking questions
>i didnt know what to do so i kind of panicked and asked her if she wants to watch a movie with me
>she responded that thats a little fast and she didnt even know how i look like
>i panicked again because i failed and made a shitty photo of myself with a hud on to hide my shitty haircut
>i uploaded it and waited for a response
It felt like the longest time of my life and i had so many thoughts going on in my head.
>she finally response and said that i look kind of nice.
>happiestMotherfuckerUcanThinkOf.jpeg
>i ask her if i can get i picture of her in return
>"of course" she said and sends me one (its the one attached to this post)
>its only her face smiling, no duckface, stupid pose or hipster filter. I didnt new these exist anymore
>we (well she) talk a few more day about a lot of stuff
>with in these days i manage to fall asleep easily and wake up so full of motivation i almost forgot this is how it should be

Then sadly the one think i hoped it would never happen happend

>"i didnt really know what to ask u anymore" she send

Looking back at this from today, thats the point were i should have tried the lets go and watch a movie think again i think...
But because i failed earlier i didnt dare to try again...

>i kind of managed to keep the conversation up a litte
>the the time comes where we were saying each other good night the last time

I didnt know what to write her anymore and i think she didnt because of the same think

>ffw to today
>still depressed, no gf, no other experiences like that
>still smoking weed
Just to keep u updated

I hope all u socially akward anons out there could lern something from that and the other ones got what they wanted from reading a feels text. I hope u sleep a bit better tonight

Bamp

up

Don't be a fool user! Ask her out now..
She is obviously interested in you.

And fucking stop smoking weed, it makes you lethargic

i already tried after i noticed that i should (probebly 6month after all that) but she didn't replyed.

also i am not smoking weed so often anymore...

is english not your first language? Or are you just mentally retarded? Reading this you seem to have english comprehension skills of a child in elementary school

its the first one plus autocorrection in onother language because i was to lasy to shut it off

I don't have it as bad as you, but i'm in a somewhat comparable situation.
Only she's 500 miles away, and i'm 18 and a little better at social things than you.

You can just ask her something, show some interest in her.
She understands that you don't really know what to say, and she doesn't really know either, so you got to remember that there are no wrong things to ask or say.

I haven't met this girl i'm talking to, but we're both determined to meet, and we both want to sleep with eachother when we finally meet.
I regularely have contact with her, and we have fun talking.

I didn't know it was possible to have some kind of feeling towards just a screen with text and a snapchat account, but i feel something, and i won't know for sure what it is until i'm with her.

Good luck to you, user

Is there a difference between eharmony and tinder? (I dont use neither)

i googled eharmoney and it looks like its one of these "find a parner 4 life" websites
while tinder is more 4 fuckdates and see ur value on the dating market

thanks,
i hope u two will meet each other soon

I hope so too, she's cute, and as lonely and horny as me.
It's not just physical attraction and sex, we're also very good friends and like to have fun.
She's my best friend because i got like one real life friend but he's a total douchebag.
If it wasn't for her, i would be very deep into my depression and suicidal.

Name of the site you used?

i know how u feel. just try to survive intil u 2 meet and stay away from drugs, they make everything worse

its called "spotted"

I only do weed every once in a while, and almost no alcohol

Thanks man, good luck.