Female here. Uhm.. how do break a boy's heart and make him cry? Me and my friends have this bet...

Female here. Uhm.. how do break a boy's heart and make him cry? Me and my friends have this bet, whoever makes a boy cry first, wins a thousand dollars.

I've already picked a target. It's this nerdy boy in class who has a crush on me, whom I usually ignore because he creeps me out and has no friends.

I'll pretend to like him for a few weeks, and then what? How to make him cry?

inb4 the shitstorm

post this on /r9k/ and see what happens

Let him fuck your ass, we haaate that

have you read the Cred Forums rules yet?

Stab him in his kidney with a knife

This girl break your heart, OP? Stop pretending to be her. You're a faggot and you deserved it. No one likes you.

TITS WITH TIMESTAMP OR GTFO

Unveil your cock. Cause your clearly a trap.

Keep taking the hormones, you gotta lot of transition to do.

Tits or gtfo

Rules are rules.

sage

Tits or gtfo

Just be a female. Show interest, get him emotionally invested, then get bored and fuck some other dude(s). You're a whore, you'll figure it out.

I know this is bait but incase its not fucking kill yourself, and I dont mean the way every fag here always says kys i mean it literally, get a razor and rip it ur thigh u fucking cunt. ps Kill urself.

I know it's b8. But, if this were real; you'd be a massive cunt, not only this, but that weird kid with no friends would probably shoot your school up.

Tits and timestamp or GTFO

Simple. Ignore him and don't pay any attention. If or when he tries to ask you out, reject him painfully and as humiliating as you possibly can. Which the easiest way to do so is to just say, "No."

That wouldn't kill you. The bullet would just go through your neck. No big deal.

Record yourself Fucking his dad and post it online

I'm not too good with this sort of thing, but I'll take a swing at it. As far as I see it, you have two options. Either show tits with a timestamp or fuck off.

Be whoreself

Should Cred Forums help her to destroy a beta without showing tits or shoud Cred Forums destroy her for fun? kek

You're vile scum, taking advantage of someone's heart like that. Fucking off yourself bitch

tits first then we decide how to proceed

stay with him for 30+years, he will cry almost everyday

This, its all it takes.
Though theres always a valid chance of getting raped and beaten for it, but you'll have to contend with that anyway in your life, and at some point you'll probably want it too.

Kill his mom

"Destroy her". It's the dude she rejected posing as her. op is a faggot

You fucking morons

we all no its bait theirs just nothing better to do

Start talking to him then gain his trust. Then kill yourself. He will surely cry

if he likes u, kill yourself, he will be sad

Are you trying to start a school shooting?

>Anonymous 09/16/16(Fri)12:24:25 No.704176076▶
> (OP)
>post this on /r9k/ and see what happens
samefag.

kek, can concur, tis very true, usually only takes 3 years though

You should drink bleach so he would cry at your funeral.

THIS IS HOW YOU MAKE HIM CRY!

Give him a handjob and tell him you think you love him. Then, after a couple days of getting him to think you guys are in love, kill yourself and leave a note saying that you wanted to be with him but your friends would make fun of you and you couldn't handle it. Then he'll cry and hopefully kill himself.

1. We get rid of a dumb bitch.
2. We get rid of a beta male faggot.

Two birds one stone.

You're welcome cunt.

>
>I know it's b8. But, if this were real; you'd be a massive cunt, not only this, but that weird kid with no friends would probably shoot your school up.
THIS

Learn to spell, mate

oh no she forgot the w such a big fucking dead

date for like 4 weeks, one date offer him a blowjob, so you take him behind a nandos or kfc and watch as he pulls it out then laugh histerically saying how small it is and ask why you ever even considered dating a fag like him, garenteed he will an hero

Kill yourself ?

cool may-may. kill yourself, op

LMAO.
That is easy money, OP.
Select any boy.
Or tell your friend to pick one.
Then whisper in his ear that you will pay him $100 if he breaks down and cries right then and there.
He will do it, you will clear $900, and your friends will be shitting themselves at your wizardry.

put a seatbelt in i=his coffee then ask him if he want to jam, maybe he's a bass playr and yu could star a band

>cool may-may
it is quite good, isnt it XD

Obvious bait because all succubus swine 'females' are innately born with the ability to crush a righteous man's heart.

3/5 tho for making me reply

>Just be a female.

check'd
/thread

You're the nerd in the post. You tried asking her out and she laughed in your face and now you're trying to get people to insult her. You're a sad faggot.

With a hammer. It would be about as kind.

Tell him you love him for 6 months and then say you don't think you ever really meant it. Worked on me.

Ouch, lucky escape Cred Forumsro

Must have been bored.

OP, tits or gtfo

where are the tits????

Ask to watch the saddest movie you know, its not that evil

obvious bait is obvious

Invite him to your house for vidya. Then as He walks into your room, make sure your in plain veiw to see you sucking on huge metro dick. Stream it.

Also, tits.

Lots of people talking, few of them know, soul of a woman was created below.

Tell him you love him for 6 months and then fucking kill yourself. Or just fucking kys

consider suicide please

And the k and got the homonym wrong... how bout you kys

kill his family like cartman did

Little shits like you are the reason we cant have anything good these days. I personally think that 100 years of freedom for women is enuff, bring back the victorian era.

> she
Where do you think you are?

Peg him. Post pics.

Massive faggot

It's not that great tbh
>sources: trap; we make boys kill themselves

Are you for real you autistic retarded faggot

Check'd

You little stupid, shallow piece of shit! There's nothing wrong with not having any friends! You don't play with other human being's hearts like that! Leave him alone, or else I hope you get a good punishment!

every male knows there is no use in getting upset over a whore/slut/bitch good luck trying, and good luck with your reputation afterwards

you're the reason why people hate woman

lmao

its not fuck women, its fuck THESE women. in like all types of people, we should fuck up every bad ones. not depending of race or other shit

Pretend to want to talk to him then don't forever.