That will be $15.05 plus tip

>That will be $15.05 plus tip
How do you respond IN REAL LIFE?

They don't say "plus tip" in Canada.
I don't tip as it is though..

In real life, i don't use delivery to get pizza because i live in a city so there is pizzeria within walking distance from my place.

Plus i don't eat pizza that much, since i'm not an amerifat

pay him cuz im not a poor degenerate

I wonder why I'm paying in dollars when I live in UK; other than my being facetious, I pay up.

Here's $15 & a quarter. Keep the change

Heres a 20 now go away.

I've never had a pizza delivery guy demand a tip. I always do tip though because the service provided always meets my expectations.

Pay $15.05 and slam the door on his face

Pay it. Most delivery people where I am charge a delivery fee anyway. So they never say this. So it would be overly confident.

Give pizza guy $19.05. A 27% tip is respectable.

>Respectable tip = 15% - 30%

Wait a second..... I don't remember ordering this pizza... with SAUSAAAAGE!

Yeah that's the point of this hypothetical the guy actually says it

A 1.6% tip, you're scum.

This

pay him and give him an extra 5 dollar bill. also I question why the pizza box has no branding on it.

If they said 'plus tip' i wouldn't give them one any other time i'd just give them a $20 and tell them to keep it

Top Tier Reddit Comment XDD

I fucking love Drawn Together

why is no one calling him a nigger or something, am i still on Cred Forums?

>You come to Cred Forums
>You see this theard again

Why do you respond IN REAL LIFE?

That is offensive.

I ordered the movie like a year ago on amozon but it never arrived

That's cool but with a answer like that, I must ask why are you even here in this thread?

Tell him

>I didn't order any pizza

Call up the pizza shop

>when are you guys going to send me my pizza? You know what?! Just forget it. I'm calling your competitors.

If I get another black delivery boy, repeat.

because i like to watch american logic

Haggle him down to $15

No shit nugget

Shit nuggets come from McDonalds. We are talking about pizza shops and delivery boys.
Try to keep up.

Never had a delivery person actually ask for a tip, I can only imagine it would happen from a miserable person on their first day of the job, who also possesses low cognitive abilities.

And you know what? I would tip them, because I'm boss like that, and especially if there were in fact cognitive issues, because they landed a fucking job.

The only time tipping annoys me, is when it's a place I frequent. I don't give AMAZING tips, but I ALWAYS give a relatively generous(in my mind) 20% tip.

I think a fair tip is 10% to be totally honest.

$20 in service = 1 plate of food + 1 beer. $2 additional bucks in the employee's hourly wage for the 5 minutes you spent on me isn't bad, where in my area you are legally enforced to be making minimum wage, and most restaurants/bars will be giving you around $15/hr to start.

But back to my point, I always give 20%. But I never get a 20% return in service. Or a 10%. Or even a 1%. I get the same service no matter what I tip. I understand the point is to help out the server, but it's an added tax on my meal that generates no personal benefit besides helping someone out, which IS why I continue to do it, but it does bother me when the kindness isn't reciprocated.

TLDR

In my country you only tip if the service is good. If he askes for a tip I won't give one because asking for a tip is bad manners around here. I do always tip if the service was ok though

Well fuck..

I tip regardless because I can.

Tip him you fucking jew

Heres 15.04 my friend.
And heres the tip
>unzips pants

>Here's $18, keep the change bro!

i pay you for pizza. you get paid for your work so i think i dont have to give you any extra salary

Nigger walking off my property alive is a tip after I break his legs

The movie was shite compared to the show.. Still should watch it though.
The animation was different (in a bad way) and the story was pretty stupid.

just give him the whole $20 because i'm a social pussy

dont worry... they dont say that anywhere. It is just more retarded b8 to start the should we tip/how much discussion that happens on Cred Forums every week or so.

Its just more children who have no creativity to come up with original b8

Delivery guy actually says "plus tip"?
Give him 15.10 and shut the door.

Doesn't say "plus tip" and the service was good? Give him 3-5 dollar tip.

Question here:
If you give him a 20 dollar bill does he go back and put that in the register and take out the change for himself?

I know in a lot of places people aren't allowed to do so like when I worked at a gas station I wasnt allowed to do myself up when just buying a pop.

But if you give the 20 to the manager and say that you want that change back what does the manager typically do?

Kike

I dont think your dicks worth the penny you're keeping from him

15.05+3-5 dollars

>tips fedora
>closes door
So easy

nice quad bike

>2016 not paying for that shit online.

I never hand anything to delivery people, because it's already completely paid for including tip. Most just hand me my items without saying anything other than 'here ya go'

Pay $15.05.