How can I send a dick pic to my friend on "accident"? I want to see their reaction to it...

How can I send a dick pic to my friend on "accident"? I want to see their reaction to it. What's an excuse I could use besides "oh sorry I sent the wrong pic"?

Their reaction will be ew what the fuck

You will no longer have this friend

"Sorry, that was for my mum"

Tell them you thought you were sending it to your boyfriend.

dont send your friend a dick pic. just dont.

in general, dont send dick pics unless they are solicited. If a chick sends you pic of her snatch, you can send a dick pic. If a chick send you a pic of her tits, you send a pic of you without a shirt.

dont ever ever send a dick pic to your buddy. They dont want to see you dick.

If it's under 7.5 inches and was taken while you were sitting on the toilet you will only just ruin the relationship as a result, even if it's neither of those things there's still a good chance it will gross hero out.

Alright let me put more context to this seeing as though most of you think like faggots, it's my ex. She has been texting me a lot more frequently the past 2 weeks and keeps asking me if about my love life and shit.

SJW

should've said that in the first place, tardo.

Why do you want your friend to see your dick? I can't think of any positive way that will end.

Give a good 30 seconds after she texts you out of the blue, then send it, but the time between when she texted you last has to be a bit, then you say, you had been pressing on the top one which what your 'gf', but since she messaged you, it pushed that to the top before you realized what went on.

text it to her at 2-3am on a night when you havent been texting too much, freak out and apologize and say the girl you meant to send it to was right above her name

This seems like the best answer so far.

I'm really not interested in getting with her tbh I just want to know her reaction positive or negative. I obviously sent her pics while we were dating so sending this isnt that bad imo but I just needed an excuse to fall back on

or you could grow some fucking balls and talk to her

dunno man, your call, sending dick pics 'on accident' sounds like you're 13, and if she's not a complete retard she won't believe you

doubt any girl finds that hot

send it, if they act disgusted, pretend it's somebody elses dick and say "yeah they sent that shit to me just now" - If they like it, tell them it's yours

my suggestion op, is to send a dick tease. not full on cock, but something that if she sees it it's not a total cock-a-palooza, but you can still tell, and if her reaction is positive you can coax her into possibly wanting more and sending you something. otherwise you can say, "oh it wasn't that bad"

>no homo
>please don't post your cock asking "is this okay?"

Don't be a fucking sexual predator and make her want your dick before you force her eyes on it.

Fucking beta's.

I'd go with this

Did you even read the thread? You sound like a SJW

faggot

The more I read this thread the more its starting to sound like a Harambe reference

he sounds like a reasonable fucking human being you autistic motherfucker, you basement dwellers are so fucking retarded its not even funny any more

>>HURR DURR IF I SEND HER A PIC OF MY DICK AND THEN ACT LIKE IT WAS AN ACCIDENT WE'LL SURELY STILL BE FRIENDS

the only thing that gives me hope is that human waste of your caliber will not procreate, since you'll be sending girls pictures of your dick while being a complete fucking beta faggot

It goes nipple, dick, pussy ,asshole

"sorry, I sent the wrong pic" sucks balls.
try
"sorry, I meant to send this to someone else" instead

Snapchat it then say oops wrong person

I think you misused that apostrophe. Don't ever do that.

Same fag

>you force her eyes on it.

i lold

put ur dick in the oven and say "i cooked that for u ""

Just say you sent it to the wrong "Katie" or "Jenny"

Don't immediately say "Oh shit wrong person" send it and wait for their reaction.

swing and a miss, you waste of flesh