I don't drink or do drugs. I'm high on life!

I don't drink or do drugs. I'm high on life!

pussy

Thats because you're a faggot

PLS TEACH ME TO JIVE

cool D.A.R.E kid nice wow x on the fist

I just think that people that do drugs or drink regularly are degenerates.

nice dubs, post tits or do this

i dont drink or do drugs either, but i dont make threads about it on Cred Forums, gtfo

That's just retarded.

If only were pretty enough to post that kind of thing.

Reality if for people that can't handle drugs.

That's cool.

I've popped molly three times this month at an underground dance party that happens in my city weekly with hot twenty somethings, dancing to the hottest DJs house has to offer. I make 75k as a software engineer.

I'm a piece of shit that should fucking die though, right? Trying to enjoy my life and shit, fuck me.

I am only trying to make friends.

Where is Filthy Frank ?

> making friends on Cred Forums

kek

They say that happiness comes from sharing. Would you mind sharing some of that money to a poor soul such as myself? I'll post a pic as proof I'm still OP and besides it's not like you spend all of it all the time anyway.

this girl is probablly uglier than you and she still did it, be brave for once you faggot

In my basement getting high off that meme.

Anonymous was my only friend during long, hot summers when I was 15 ;_;

so ronery

Well there's where you messed up, you shouldn't try to make friends. That would make it forced.

This is clearly untrue. I've checked.

I also like grand stratagem, large scale machinations and jaywalking.

Why would I give a troll and/or a judgmental tightass anything?

true
im on Cred Forums because im lonly and bored, i get it

Faggot kys

if dubs OP has to do it

Because I won't spend it on drugs.

People don't seem to like me. I was very antisocial as a kid and never talked with my classmates because I thought they were all stupid because I saw them being stupid. I thought their sense of humor was far superior to mine and I was simply degenerate.
I still choose to believe this.

Shamefag.

That's pretty much me now it kinda sucks but people are shitty on a whole nother level out here

This is true. I went wither there I knew not where and fetched that I knew not what.

No samefaggin here, faggot.

Sorry, all you neurotics act the same.

This shit just dropped over 9k levels of spooky and I still haven't found my shrimps.

Faggot

Turbo bitch.

Suck my dick

Shit on her shirt makes no sense.

"As sexual intercourse [I'm] cute."

What the fuck?

Old bitch ass cracker.

I thought it said "top fried ramen".