How does Cred Forums feel about white girls with hispanics? Same as niggers? Or worse?

How does Cred Forums feel about white girls with hispanics? Same as niggers? Or worse?
>inb4 no cucks allowed

Obviously not as bad, but somewhat ridiculous.

Its like, why would she want a white man when she can have a man who is half white, half 4-ft tall native savage? LMAO

There has been studies on the future and they predict the future will be full of dark skin people because it will help protect from sun rays, so in reality its just inevitable.

Uhh indifferent? As you should feel towards anyone, because honestly, who gives a shit what color someone is?

Way way way better. Hispanic people can be really awesome if they're well assimilated.

Honestly I don't see them any differently than whites.

But what if they're blue?

Boner for Emma Stone.
Let me hear a here, here, faggots?

She sorta looks like a frog.

Here here

The same, both niggers and spics are second tier.

bro, im mexican married to a blonde white lawyer. U mad? She's hot too. 2 kids with her as well.

Meh, don't really care. I'm alone at the end of each day anyway.

better if they like beaner wieners instead of being coalburners

I'd kiss it.

FUCK BLUGGERS!

Then let go of their neck.

>bro, im mexican married to a blonde white lawyer. U mad? She's hot too. 2 kids with her as well.
keep making shit up bro

I love you

No one 'loves' anyone, we just tolerate each other.

protip: the episode where the goo backs take all the jobs from southpark is not a "study"

eh, I don't feel as though Hispanics are intellectually inferior, so i guess i'm OK with it.

No I really do, love you.

YAMEROU!

Shit didn't think of that...
She started coughing and waking up, what do?

There's a reason most countries south of the US are corrupt shitholes.

bump

Better than with niggers. Hispanics have strong family values and are hard workers.

Dat Argentina tho

There is literally nothing wrong with interracial dating, OP.

This is 2016, not 1916.

Da ba dee da ba da

>America is placed on the same level as China and Japan
>No source for any of this
>Totally not a made up or biased study

Hispanics are part European, I can approve it, not that my opinion means anything regardless.

Highest rate of spousal abuse and divorce is within black male white female marriages. There is factual basis for it.

Not to mention that like Muhammad Ali, I would not want to rob my children of the history and pride of their race by race mixing.