Gf wants a cat, i keep saying no. She won't stop asking. Cat or no cat?

gf wants a cat, i keep saying no. She won't stop asking. Cat or no cat?

No cat. Then again, its better then her wanting a kid right now.

Get a cat
/thread

She wants a kid too, but the answer to that isn't no but hell no.

They know how to chill

Ok if you guys think it'll be more fun I'll let dubs decide yes or no. Please say no everyone.

Get a cat nigga

Get cat.....doggos suck

Does that count? If not then yes buy a cat because it's almost/is caturday.

Winrar

>She wants cat
>You get to clean up after it
>You get to play for medical bills while she cries
>You get to scoop it's corpse off the freeway when it dies
>You get unwillingly emotionally attatched to it and feel bad if you don't treat it right
>She gets to keep it if you seperate

Seems like a fair deal. Get a kid, then get a cat. If you don't want a kid, then don't get a cat.

I hate you faggot. But winrar

Dog

Cats are poinyless pets. Get a dog instead, at least a dog will play and does not shit inside.

get a young kitten, so it grows up trusting you, cats that are mean are feral ones mostly

get the most fucked up cat you can find, throw them both in the bathroom and close the door.

Now I advocate for pets just because I have many fond memories also a big fan of dogs

Fuck you I am winrar, my cat kills all the asshole fly's that get in the house , and spiders....she is also an outdoor cat and keeps all the strays away (she was a stray, till she found me one winter night)

my old dog

>Fuck you I am winrar

I lold

If dubs, get a ferret instead, let it have the whole house to roam....you will love it....they hide everything :^)

QUADS NIGGA

Shit....my cat is going to murder me...checked

Get a dog. Anyone that gets a cat over a dog is just a loser.

Rule 0 fucker....if you don't like cats, GTFO

>/thread your own post
>that'll show em

We have a dog.

Cat's are disgusting animals and if you get one you will likely contract the following from her:

Toxoplasmosis
Cat Scratch Fever
and
Schizophrenia

If you want you and your girlfriend to go insane then go ahead and get one.

Honestly if you're considering a cat or a dog id definitely go wth cat. They sleep 90 percent of the day, dont bark all day, dont have to be taken outside, sometimes love affection depending on how you raise them. CATS>DOGE

That was me, Mr.Winrar

catte, obviously
why would anyone not catte?

Are we posting cats now?

Dumping my flip off a cat get rent folder (don't have many)

I guess that was the last of them

I like this one....looks like my catarro

never relax when around blacks

Get cat....GET

Get a kitten. Be affectionate to it from the start. My cat pets me as I go to sleep now. Always wants to be within touching distance, it's cool.

Cute dogger

This.
But also just get the damn cat, it'll be fine.

Oh my jesus

Tits or get the fuck out!

Baby Khajiit?

Get an iguana

Black Cats Matter!

Get cat. Period.

Bad ass huh?

Bengal?

Cats shit outdoors. It's an instinctual thing. On other hand, dogsneed need litter training. Cats are low maintainence, capable of hunting for food.
Fags with ego issues get dogs. To sniff ass.

(OP)
Get a cat OP. You'll be getting pussy in more ways than one.

cat isnt a problem but if you get an evil cat dont forget to beat the shit out of him till he learns

Yep!

Cats arent even real animals, they are glorified house cushions that fuck off 80% of the day, you are paying for an cushion thats not even going to be there

have you ever cat before OP? a lot of people dont get why cat until they cat, then they cant imagine why anyone would not cat

Cat or Die!

you gotta put the kibosh on that behavior NOW.

if you teach your dog/girlfriend/child that she can just keep asking and asking over and over again until you finally cave in and say yes, it will never stop.

no means no. sack up and put your foot down.

Get a cat you piece of shit. Get a kitten and it'll be cute as fuck, so you'll still be attached to it when it gets older. This is my kitty. His name is Sid. Look at him you fucking nigger. Look.

If you cat i bet you get a lot of BJ's from here on out.

Fucking yes

Get a cat, and make sure she understands that she's the one who has to take care of it. That means she has to change cat litter, give food & water, pay for litter & food. Clean cat shit, or piss from floor.

Be wary of getting a rescued feral or barn cat. My sister-in-law got two and one just hides and the other is sociable but won't let you hold him or set on your lap.

Get a kitten that was socialized around humans, that is if you want a lap kitty.

Don't forget Vet bills.

It beats having a baby.

Just take care of it...$45 for spay/nuder and another $30 for shots

cat. i habe three. and kids. the cats keep me sane. kids drive me insane. it balances out. get a laser pointer. you will habe endless fun with the cat.

>Dubs and Quads for Kitteh!

1.Get cat
2.Do this
3.????
4.profit

Suck a cock and die you fucking nigger jew.