B/ro's I have come here today because I honestly do not know what to do anymore. Life is shit and because of it...

B/ro's I have come here today because I honestly do not know what to do anymore. Life is shit and because of it, I'm having an existential crisis. You guys are all I have left. What do?

An Hero before it gets any worse.

/thread

Be free. If you dont care anymore why not go out and do whatever the fuck you want.

I'm not suicidal, I'd like to keep living but don't know how I should do it

Also, general feels thread

if you going through hell? KEEP GOING !

1. don't kill yourself

/problem

Home from a party. I hate everyone!!! Fuck off

>be me
>orphan, grew in a foster family, I am adopted.
>physically and sexually abused through the childhood
>they're alcoholics and fight a lot
>20 now, diagnosed with bipolar 2 disorder, social anxiety disorder and major depressive disorder
>I couldn't even do groceries due to severe anxiety
>I'm put on 6 different types of medication
>am I dead yet? am I a zombie ? Who am I...these pills are...are killing me
>I had 2 boyfriends(yes I'm a fag), I caught the first one with a hooker in his bed, the second one beat the shit out of me because ''he's the leader" then left me heartbroken
>I...I'm just looking for love,
>attempt suicide by overdosing
>gets hospitalized 3 days, I run out of hospital because I needed one month more
>under no medication right now, I'm anxiety free, patiently waiting it to return, I'm also in therapy.
>I'm thinking to start self-harming again
>this world is just not for me....

My advice for you, user.
Don't fucking take your life, it's not worth it, man....hang in there, FUCK people, don't trust them and ONLY trust in yourself because it's only you that you have left.

be free my child, for we were brought into this world to experience as much things as possible.

show us your butthole user

Just fap and go to sleep

Routine is your worse ennemy, fuck it tomorrow, make something crazy, find friends

Don't bother anymore. It is honestly going to get worse for you, you'll be happy one moment thinking found something worth living for, and then you'll find out it was just a momentary escape from it all.

user, this is a feels thread, not a boybutt thread.

At eternity's gate. Nice pic op. I'm also feeling shitty today. I went through an existential crisis when my grandfather died just before my 25th birthday, but I got over a bit and I'm doing alright now.

What's going on with you? Tell us something more and maybe we can help

i can have an erection while contemplating suicide with my Cred Forumsros

Let's keep these things separately, user.

i wanted to see some ass, but ill respect the depressive nature of this side of Cred Forums

Thank you, kind user, we all need compassion to get through our most frightening stages of ourselves.

It's just that shit has slowly but surely piled on top of itself, my current relationship has been shit but I'm too much of an emotional betafag to face the consequences of me breaking things off. I'm fucking up in my classes, and on top of it, I'm going through the final stages of my disillusionment. Essentially,
>am half nignog raised a southern baptist.
> told all of my life Jesus loves me, and when I die, you know that bullshit
> start to be 11, 12
> start to see all of the holes in my belief system
> start to slowly realize how fucked everything is
> lose all hope, realizing that all I have is my life and that's it
> ironically, try to an hero but expectedly, too much of a pussy to do it
Ever since I've been teetering on the edge

Start lifting faggot. Shits easy.

Already do

I found 750words.com and it has helped me. It's like morning pages, writing 3 pages every day after waking up, when your subconscious is still open. and they make statistics on that webpage, very interesting.

damn I am sorry user. I am also gay and have some issues, but compared to you it is nothing. feel bad about being so pussy haha. if you wanna talk, my kik is Luglow

bra im schizophrenic
i jump at every little irregularity
i feel like im being watched nonstop
im anxious as fuck
im completely numb inside
i hallucinate constantly
im too paranoid to take meds
i dont trust ANYONE

don think you have it hard

Hmm alright well if your gf sucks then just leave her dude. You're gonna have to face the consequences one way or another so you should do it on your own terms of that's the case.

And not to be a Jesus fag here, but I'm kind of similar to your religious experience. I was raised Catholic but I've drifted away from it for the same reasons as you. The thing you should try to remember is that everything was created from something, and the Creator philosophy just works better for me than does some Big Bang crap imo. Maybe it doesn't for you which I can understand.

If you can believe in God than just know that all religion is a human attempt to understand Him, in all His forms whether it's the Christian God or the eternal flame of Buddhism that passes life along, or the energy of every atom that is creation itself.

If none of that works, go full existential and realize nothing matters. I'm basically in between those two points now.

At the very least, know there are others going through the same thing as you.

Never said I had it harder than you faggot

stop bitching, get a job, move to a city, go to clubs, meet people, then report back here in 2-3 years when everything is better

Not op but I'm gonna check out that 750 words thing man thanks. I write a bit but that could help me with some stress and also just to get back into writing

the aim in life is expression.

please user express yourself.

do

what

you

(I mean: YOU, not your mother, your friends, your school, your job, not even irrationnal beliefs)

want

to

do.

and then, enjoy being YOURSELF.