If the purge were real, what would you do, besides murder?

If the purge were real, what would you do, besides murder?

Anything is legal on that night, and you can do literally anything without legal consequences.

>Remember, no murder

Download music without repercussion

do they explain what happens to hospitals, their closed I know but what about the patients that cant be moved?

Do the doctors go around with a needle of something just to clear up waiting lists?

Wow, it would suck if you got in a car crash the night before purge. Fuck knows what doctors do to patients who can't fight back

I'd probably go to different stores and steal shit. Maybe some of the higher end tendies and dipping sauces!

Return rental vhs tapes without rewinding them.

Be kind, rewind? Not this time.

Needle to clear up the waiting list...that is a fantastic comment...here is a picture of a Praying Mantis eating a Butterfly for no reason!!!

Nothing. I'd probably wait it through or try to defend people. I'm not a sexually frustrated angry teen.

i would rape every loli i could find xD

I'd spend a few years prior creating a super suit with some sweet ass flame throwers attatched and shit. I'd go burn stuff down and watch the fire. Plus I'd rape but that's neither here nor there.

smoke weed obv

Maybe steal every pair of shoe laces from local footwear retailers!!!

it was hungry?

Ya'll thinking small. I would fucking raid an Amazon warehouse.

Hello, local jr high girls' locker room.

Probably the reason is because the Mantis requires sustenance, and the butterfly is a viable food source.

I would steal nice ass cars and go crazy with them and steal other shit as well and maybe rape idk

Sodomy with my wife. Smoke marijuana cigarettes. Pee in public. Not pay for the newspaper I take off the rack. I'm German so I might also proudly display my flag.

I would find someone to take

not seed torrents

Steal as much money as i can and stuff as i can

Must have been...he was even cool with me moving him to get another picture!!!

Do you have to fill out tax forms on cash accrued during a purge and report it as income?

Stake a claim/fortify one of the U.S.s' many uninhabited islands...preferably in our warmer climates!!!

Rape

>Remember, no murder
Everyone I come across gets a .50 cal in the knee caps. Men lose their balls too.
Find local synagogue, steal all their Jew Gold.

I'd go to a McDonald's and order with no shoes or shirt on.

Steal a few packs of Recess Cups, Bags of Funyuns and 3bottles coca cola whew

Ive thought about that, too. Anything acquired during the purge would have to be documented somehow for both insurance and tax purposes.

Also, insurance. Is there a special purge day insurance you can get? Health insurance to cover bodily harm, life insurance to cover death, homeowner/car/rental insurance to cover any property damages?
How bad would the rates be?

File deeds at the records office ceding all state property to myself. Legally establish tolls on all major roads that I now own the next day.

Given that everything is legal, an insurance company could refuse to pay out fir damages on that day since they wouldn't be bound by contract law for those 24 hours

So then it would be smart for companies to say they have purge policies. For people who are stupid enough to pay for a policy, said insurance company can just rob them blind on that night. Bada boom

In the event of a purge, shopkeepers would spend all year protecting their stores from the purge. But you may find some shop with little or no protection.

Your answers to my question are good. My answer to OPs question then would be find a buncha cash and rob it. Something with enough to allow me and 2-3 friends to live a comfortable middle class life without having to ever work again. Like $750k-$1M each. At least I wouldn't ever have to work again. My friends? They'll prolly buy super cars or some dumb shit and squander it all. I just want my family to be taken care of and for me to quit killing myself at a job I hate.

That would be the point of the purge for me, too. But, to live comfortably in that time you have to consider protection, which in that world, is reserved for the extremely wealthy. So, steal a bit higher, live lower. If you steal 3 or even four million for each of you, you can live lower middle class comfortably with all the luxuries you could need without anyone wanting to purge you just for being rich.

Yeah. But I'm proficient with firearms and know how to fortify a location. I'd be fine. If the rest of the worlds rules apply then 1M would be fine for me. Payments on investments would be over $4k/mo and I can live and deal on that alone. Edward jones muhniggarachi. Pic related. The autocorrect is the only reason I called you that. It was unexpected.

Lol. First off i would track you down and MURDER YOU FOR TRYING TO TELL ME WHAT NOT TO DO DURING THE MOTHERFUCKING PURGE.

then...i dunno. Make a sandwich at subway after hours.

I thought all the summer days went back to school

Watch the BBC without a TV licence

Incorrect age guess aside, i would seriously murder you. Dont care if it is hypothetical, i dont have to do something original or follow ANY rules during the purge. Thats the whole point.

Op didn't ask you to follow any rules. He wanted to ask a question without getting the usual answer of "murder." Maybe you should think about getting creative. There are other things to do besides killing.

Fuck a dog on the White House lawn dressed as John Wayne Gassey

Underrated

>Everything is legal
>all banks seize all available funds.

lol.

> creating a super suit

Your virgin is showing

Seid ihr das Essen?
Nein, wir sind der Jager!

Also, i'd be blasting Sinatra's "My Way" as sung by Sid Vicious while drinking a pint of Schlitz

Break into a few restaurants, steal a bunch of sulfuric acid gallons (used for cleaning the grills) go in a few primary/middle schools, go to the janitor room where there is the sprinkler tank. Replace water with acid. Set in hidden places a smoke bomb with a timer (6 hours)
Leave.