child molester

> child molester

Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, he's raping everyone

NYPA newfag.

Why don't you leave this poor guy alone?

Shut up tarl

I want him to touch me

Contact him, I'm sure he wants to touch you too

Anyone want to touch me?

Probably

So fagol from suprebad reall did grow up ro be a molester. Seth fuckin called it.

What you looking for? I'm just a stupid boy

I like boys :)

This thread again?

I'm a boy a lonely boy

Where's your proof, faggot? How do we know you just didn't make this up because you have beef with him? How do we know that kid isn't his son? We're not your minions, dickstand.

I'll keep you company

Can I poo poo my pants in your lap?

>>im a boy a lonley boy
MOds! xD have fun in the pokey kiddo u dont belong on b

>NYPA

not enough rage in your blood.

leave Cred Forums, newfag.

Op thinks we are his personal army

Here is a serving of OP's favorite food

i remember when we were all pissed off instead of fucking bandwagon hipster faggots.

FUCK this clown someone slice his jugular

you are gay. and lazy.

people like you are what make raids not happen.

this is why 9gag are the badasses now.

HONK HONK

Why are you so mean?

he isn't. he thinks sarcasm is clever.

i want to rip this fucks throat out

because i have a son

aaassssssddddffffucking pissed off

>this is why 9gag are the badasses now.
please end your life
even fucking reddit is better than that shitstain

I'm not going to return any insults because I do not believe in ridiculing the mentally retarded.

Op has a beef with someone so he claims said person is "child molestor" then OP actually believes that /b we will become his personal army and attack. THIS IS OP'S SAD AND PATHETIC MENTALITY

>>why r u so mean
im not! ur on b!!

Found someone that confirmed Tarl is a rapist

>Shit really I can believe it that's why I messaged you

>My girlfriend at the time woke me up in the other room we passed out in freaking out because she went to the bathroom and saw him creeping on one of my other friends that was passed out at the kids house we were partying at so when I went with her to kind of see what might be going on it looked like he had his hands down my friends pants and I was like what the fuck are you doing he just said he was checking on him or some bs but that kid was blackout and he knew he wasn't waking up

>A couple people woke up and broke everything up and me and my girl ended up leaving the house and haven't spoken a word to him since

You wan to sniff his butt?

I just want to be your friend on b

GODDAMN WELL THAT'S IT!! That OP provided green text is proof positive that said person is a child molestor. OP's craftiness and diabolic intelligence is astonishing

kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek

someone who is you pretending to write like a kid

>>i just want to be ur friend on b
ok how do i add u???

Just talk to me and love me

>>just talk to me and love me
ok

I'm sorry did some one mention child molestation?

I'll get naked for you

Dem boys ain't go no foot longs

Holy shit..... I live in Naperville IL. Never seen this dude though

>>ill go naked 4 u
no xD

As young as 14?!?!

Me and my friends were the horniest creatures on Earth when we were 14, and gay kids love older men.

Fact of life. Live with it.

Keep your eyes peeled

Ok so I typed his address in and he's like a 5-10 min drive away from me. Shits crazy

Nice dubs

go shoot him for "self-protection"

Why?

Trick him into meeting you somewhere, then kick his ass

I don't get threads like this. You know there are pedos everywhere right? Besides there's a lot of darker shit in the world.
If that guy gets you soo angry that you feel you need to do something about it, find him and fuck him up. Just don't be a pussy about it.