Im disgusted i cant believe people can just blindly hate on someone...

Im disgusted i cant believe people can just blindly hate on someone. This girl is spreading hate for this man because she found out today she has herpes. She is ruining his business saying he doing this to multiple girls but no one else but her has said anything, today is 9/16/16 this event was in 2014, she mentions a lot that she is 16 and he 21 but why is she paying to take modeling pictures at this age anyways, the night she was "stuck" at his place, where were her parents? Everyone is threating his life over one persons claim from over 2 years ago. If she didnt find out about her herpes she wouldnt have said a thing.

women are cunts.
welcome to life.

What a slut, she deserves to be stoned

NYPA faggot

true

they are biologicaly programmed to manipulate men

He's cute though, I'd take those herpalitous

Op:
Thing is she is sharing it and having everyone else share it saying they want this man killed. But dont ever backcheck. Heres her finding out she has it.

we beef to get national attention on this sick pervert. I cant believe he would do that to her.

She is too young to be fucking

haha OP, how does it feel to rape younger girls?

fucking pathetics piece of shit, you're going to jail.

Im going to message her

Fuck you, I would never touch a girl under 18 that is just disgusting

Isnt herpes pretty fucking common anyways? This bitch acts like she has aids or some thing

This entire thread smells of redditfags, summer and turds coated in last night ass fucking.

The AOC in the US was 16 until the same people who wanted to raise it to 21 managed to raise it to 18.

It really does.

Slut shaming is wrong.

Samefag much?

OP here Tl;dr I'm an asshole spreading herpes. Blame the victim.

are you fucking retarded

I looked at her facebook all she post is slutty shit

fuck off chris robert

Op
im not him, and she is just as irresponsible as him in my opinion.

What a slut

So she just choosing this guy out of the many dudes she fucks because he has money. Hope she gets aids

Bump

Dont die, bump. Kill her

CTfag here a few towns away from these idiots.

This exploded today. I guess a couple of the gals finally decided to be brave and then a dozen others came out

This guy is a clever sociopath who poses as a photographer and goes after dumb girls who think they're pretty enough for modelling and jump at the chance and then end up getting assaulted by this piece of shit.

Connecticut is full of scum and dumb fucks like this and luckily I'm leaving this state and letting these idiots wallow in their own filth.

> someone please come smoke with me

This bitch brought it on herself. You can already tell.

Op i dont get why they are coming out 2 years later after she finds out she has herpes and not when it happened

Im pretty sure she only cares because she has herpes, why didnt she speak up before?

>Windsor Locks, CT
Time to look her up

She wanted it.

Interesting

She probably enjoyed getting dicked by him every week on demand up until now.

He probably shut her down and said "no" one night.

Then the bitch goes crazy and brings up this from 2 years ago when she was underage to get the popular opinion on her side.

Everyone goes batshit crazy, hates the guy.

"If you don't have sex with me then I'm going to tell everyone we had sex when I was 16"

The ultimate woman blackmail tool

How do you not realize you have herpes until 2 years later?

Most likely situation

Only cause she has herpes she chooses to say something and two years later? Likely

Fuck her