Looking for the gentleman with this mighty accessoir so we can continue our little exchange

looking for the gentleman with this mighty accessoir so we can continue our little exchange.

2nd guy here

hey there, welcome back ;)

ty, the thread had a premature end and i didnt finish off yet

are you jerking off to me right now?

slowly stroking it

Hey! I noticed and i couldn't let you go unsatisfied ^^ apart from which i really wanted to see more of your cock :o

aint the 1st guy on the pic you talked to,im the 2nd

Oh, my mistake. Here to satisfy you aswell of course ;) you wouldn't happen to be able to share a pic or two with me? i haven't seen yours yet!

i'll keep it going :)

not the best but here you go
im also starting to go soft i need something to start it up again

omg, would you take one with your balls? please? i want that burried deep inside me...

i don't think you got a good look at this webm earlier. as i said in the last thread, tell me when you want to cum and i'll upload a great webm for you to shoot your big load.

kinda hard when they are going in now ready to burst

>mighty
Dude he's like 5 inches at best what. I can understand if you don't want some meat missile destroying you but to call that dude "mighty" is just lying to him

Please please please!! i want to imagine the warm big creamy load they contain and how they slap agains me while you fuck me...

got anything to chat? don't have kik though
and im also very close to blow my load on you

it's not about the length mate. you sound mighty insecure.

no i don't sorry... if you don't want to send it i understand but i'd love to see it. i'll send you the webm either way :)

kind of a hassle for me to do it now, but my god i want that limp cock and your balls inside my mouth now, pulling them like a vacuum as i finger your ass

omg yes, i want nothing more... would you mind if my clitti spurted its juices while you do that? because i don't think i'd be able to resist... btw i remembered i have a throwaway mail: [email protected] feel free to send it to me there when you want to ;)

i would love that, mixing it with my warm seed as i fill you up holding your body tightly

obviously not from today, but i think it's a good foto, since you like my balls :*

i really want you to come deep inside me, splashing your hot fertile seed all over my warm insides... and after that i would squirt it all out over your cock while you lie down and lick it all clean :P

keep it going baby, im gonna cum

are you ready for that webm bby? i'd love a pic of your cum when you're done :*

im ready,make me burst

Don't feel bad, some people are just inferior to others :)

pls tell me how hard you came, i want to imagine it inside me...

send me one with your balls or its not yours.

np

standing up and from the front and i'd totally go down on it

so much for the post cum picture, i couldnt contain it. literally some of it hit the side of the monitor, keyboard and the table so there are bits of it all over

i'm happy i didnt promise too much ^^ just wish it was inside me...

would like that too, keeping my cock inside you till it goes limp and the cum slowly pours from your ass

i can almost feel it squeeze out, forming drops and sliding down. and then with a shlop you pull out your still big, but now soft cock out and now it literally flows out of my gaping hole...

would you please send me another pic of your cock and balls from the front? i can't contain my cock craving...

and i'll make you clean my cock with your mouth, slowly sucking up the rest of the cum sticking on it

not only would i suck it clean, i'd suck it till it was hard again for a second round...

mmm, you gotta work for it hard though

oh, it's just a question of time till you're hard again, and then i'll be spreading. waiting for the light push against my anus, until it starts to grow and push apart my tight sphinctre, so wide it slightly hurts, until with a moment of relief my asshole closes around your fat head, at which point however you wont stop pushing, and i'll start to feel my hole ripple across all the veins of your long shaft until i feel the slight tap of your balls againt my ass and i moan like a little whore from the pleasure...

I'll make sure its starts dripping again, and i'll use the head and circle around your asshole like a lipstick before i slowly push it in, begging me to fill you up again

please daddy, please give me your seed! my little sissy ass needs it so bad!

spread that ass for me baby, and slowly put my warm cock in you and breed you

please breed me daddy! breed me with your strong superior testosterone filled sperm!

thats it baby, its getting bigger and ready to thrust your tight hole

i bend over and prepare myself for your hard fat mast... pls send me a pic!

where are you bby?

You can't breed a steer ya queer