This is literally my only friend in life

this is literally my only friend in life.

lucky you

i have none

>implying he doesn't secretly hate you

One good friend is better than a bunch of shitty ones

>literally
*ACTUALLY
kys

i recommend you to go get a dwarf rabbit then, theyre amazing and have different personalities. this is my 5th rabbit

its a terrible habit, i know

>this is my 5th rabbit

> the dwarf breeds live to between 10 to 12 years.

what the fuck are you doing to them op?

ive only had two dwarves, the first one had a stroke and got paralyzed so i had to put it down. this is my second. the rest were regular breeds and died at age 4 or 5.

Don't you feel bad about having a pet caged?

I'm not a vegan or anything, I even hunt sometimes but I don't have feelings for random animals. It would be different for an animal you consider your friend I guess.

my only friend.

>Mein Nigger
Shaved chinchilla master race

it really depends on the rabbit's personality. some of my rabbits would get out of their cage any chance they get, so i often let them run around the room after i trained them. this one, however, will run back to his cage after i take him out. he's easily frightened, so i think he prefers being under cover, which is why i also have a blanket on his cage and typically dont take him out.

He's really cute ^o^

Why wouldn't you keep a droopy-faced rabbit?

Who here is /dog/?

Wat?

Bunnies are the most underestimated pets of them all.
They don't bark, they don't drool, they are loyal as fuck, you don't need to take them for a walk, their poop is easy to pick up, they don't stink and they don't hair fucking everywhere.

and girls love them, too.

yeah, dwarf rabbits are always very cute. he's full grown too. usually regular breeds start getting ugly after a couple years lmao

Congrats on that, even if it seems meager to you. A Rabbit is a good friend to have.

Rabbits are fragile prey animals and sometimes they keel over and die for bullshit reasons.

kill yourself live stream

the dwarf rabbit i had before this one will always be my favorite, he was super intelligent. i got him to respond to certain vocal commands like his own name and types of treats that he liked.

kek i know it makes me look like a faggot

That's a cute little fella.
I hope you let him out of his cage soeties so he can discover your room.
There is nothing more heartwarming than coming home and having a bunny running around and licking your legs while he makes those stupid honking sounds.