Wtf goes on in Quebec? Some say it's heaven, other say it's cucked like Toronto. So...?

Wtf goes on in Quebec? Some say it's heaven, other say it's cucked like Toronto. So...?

you mean Québec city or Québec as a whole ..?

nothing much

Montreal is a perfect blend of Europe and America. The immigrants here kept enough of their culture so they are more authentic than Americans but not as retarded as European immigrants. (Arabs lol)

Montreal, Quebec City and Quebec.

I keep hearing that Montreal and Quebec city are cucked yet somehow Quebec (the province) is heaven.

I live in Montreal and it's nothing like Toronto
like another user said it's a mix of Europe and America.
In Montreal people speak French but if you go downtown, English is more used.
I've been to Québec city and it has a European style.

What I mean is are there lots of blacks/asians there? And do they speak Fluent french? I hear English is taking over Montreal.

it suck ,ik it im living there

Moar. I know her. Got full info

Who is she?

j'en connais un peu sur elle aussi

Dogshit French learner.

Does this mean I know a little about her also?

Too bad she got leaked too much and knows about it. Im not revealing any info cause shes a nice person

claudia moscoso

Please bro?

Nope. Said i wont

East side in French. west side is English lots of jews too. The Chinese are taking over. they buying all the properties from downtown to runned down ghettos

What do you mean more authentic?

That why I won't put all the set

M.T

I was born and raised here but I been to California, nyc and France.

let's take pakis for example
there's a hood called park extension. but we call it paki extension and it's full of pakis that wear traditional clothes. The kids that were born here speak urdu, are religious muslim but also play hockey and love tim Hortons.

in the states immigrants I find become white washed and don't really care about their heritage outside of holidays. They are over assimilated

In europe I find that immigrants are retardedly racist towards whites and don't want to assimilate at all.

Quebec is the anti-thesis of cuckdom, nobody likes immigrants for the most part. They actually care about their culture unlike Sweden.

Reverse img search bro

Damn. First quads ever

No, I don't want any fucking breast milk

Québec shall be a country!
It is the best place to live in the world,
and only french should be its language!
All other language should be banned from use
and Canada should become a territory of Québec.
Nothing less.

They need to fuck off from the rest of Canada, we're sick of paying for their shit they don't bother to pay for.

So I don't understand.

Are you saying in Quebec, pakis assimilate better than Pakis in US? Why do you think that is?

That's contrary to what I read about in Montreal.

there instead

depends where you go. I live with my pretty well off parents, so no blacks or chinks to note. Everyone speaks fluent french, basically that question is like asking how many people speak english in seattle. Id love this city if it wasnt literally collapsing.

Yes

I live in montreal, it varies with what you read in the news. A few years ago the police protests and student riots were the height of blue pilledness, but right after that we actually elected a separatist movement.

How come there are no hate crimes in Quebec? Considering there so protective over their culture, they are now having ghettos springing up.

How does that make sense? Where's all the pakis/black people going to in Quebec? Is it being cucked?

My guess is that it's full of people who don't think like you, OP.

kys

Its mostly gang run, google rizzutos. I dont think we have more or less hate crimes than the average american city, but the ones we do have usually get reported in french so it gets buried. most blacks live in little burgundy, far from where you want to be imo

And Algerians?

they make up 1% of the population, no significant area to speak. Why curious?

Canada is home to the largest Algerian community in North America.

Between 2004 and 2013, 42,252 permanent residents moved to Canada from Algeria.

Regions with significant populations
Quebec 44,560
Ontario 2,650

yeah, but with a population of well over 1.5 million people, they're not a relevant minority like the italians, irish, etc

I'm just curious as to whether you think there is a ghettoisation of Quebec (a province proud for protecting its culture) like we have seen in Detroit (and to some extent Toronto).

I've lived in the townships all my life and I must say I have never seen one immigrant family or even a black family settle down in the country side

Everybody around where I live are white and are French as fuck and there seems to be more conflict among English and French people

Not an expert on ghettoisation but i think that the mandatory french lessons and french first way montreal is run makes it a lot harder. Combine that with the fact that montreal is less of a mixing pot and more of a mosaic, culture wise, meaning that every culture stands out, and the fact that franco culture is so big means it cant really be encroached on. Minority cultures like the greeks are being taken over by asians in shitty parts of the city, but the proper french heritage is very secure.

Duh, they are all in montreal

yeah, that too. most of proud franco montreal culture comes from outside montreal where no immigarnts want to be

maudite belle plotte cette chienne la

Jaimerais baiser une quebecoise mais cest fucking impossible.. stuck up en criss

faut que t'aille du cash user, va t'en fourrer une facile dans hochelaga.

ouais une pute cest pas trop compliqué user

Montréal is cucked since it's full of federalists, immigrants, SJWs Uni students and Québec hating Anglos, the rest of the province is a lot more conservative.

a l'aura pas de dents cé les meilleurs a hochelaga, j'en ai pogné une, elle fesait du cul a la bouche, c'était insane.

parle pas contre ma ville mon tabarnac.

lmaoooooo

Ta ville, c'est une ville de marde. Elle est la seule raison de la défaite de 1995. Et check les élections de 2015.

touche pas a mon cheque de bs mon calis.

Plus de nudes

Et check les réferendum de 1995.