>muh uterus is only 3 inches deep
>muh can't feel anything pass 4 inches
>muh clitoris is all you need to stimulate
>muh hands and mouth are enough
>muh bottoming out with my 6 inch wonder
>muh 4 inch dick is enough
>muh long dicks are skinny
>muh women can't measure

why are you average dicklets constantly perpetuating these memes? sorry Cred Forums, but if given the choice, any girl is gonna choose an 8 inch dick over some tiny child sized 6 incher.

just give up, you're better off prepping some bull to fuck your girlfriend, it's not like you care about their orgasm anyways because of how much of a cuck you are. women deserve a man with an 8 inch dick that can properly satisfy them and make her cum. something dicklets just can't do.

trust me Cred Forums, women can measure, they just tell you that you're 6 inch dick is 8 inches to make you not cry like a little bitch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b5/Fire_roasted.jpeg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tiny child sized six incher
Ok I get that average isn't impressive but how is average=tiny??

replay

I'm with you OP: a girthy 8 inches blows Women away

That's definitely not 8 inches haha

Sage

This is.

the girth is just tricking you
perspective fam

I have 7 is that enough?

average penis size is 5.5in
>can not reach the most sensual part of the vagina
the uterus?
does fbomb even anatomy?

I'm 25 and measured for the first time some days ago. I'm 6 inches with almost the same girth at the thickest point.
It's really not huge, but meh. Can't change it and i'm not having that much sex anyway, so i don't care too much.

17 cm penis here, with plenty of use
hey , you wont get laid with a 20 cm if you look like shit lol
and wow, actually, i havent fucked more than once with at least 3/4, so , it might be true that my penis aint amazing, but .. who gives a fuck about that?

>prominent veins
kek

>all guys with big dicks are ugly
dicklets always want to come up with these feel good scenarios

>worrying about shit you can't change
If you're about to get naked in front of each other, the size of her dick isn't going to matter

no, but, what you think about a man who brags in anonymous board about the size of his penis?
Because in my mind i can only think in shit face weird and sad guy

>6 incher
>child size

First of all, it's written in there as fucking lower average. How the fuck does that make it child sized? Children are not that size.

I would agree that 8 inches is large. I wouldn't describe it as optimal except in the case of anal, in which case I totally support that description. My 7 has always been enough, but I certainly appreciate greater girth.

FUCK

Nigg

almost got away with it

8 inches is a really big Dick . Anything over that just adds to the ridiculousness

I was 6 inches when I was 14

it's child sized

missrepresentation.org is a social change website that is geared toward making society more tolerant and accepting toward women and other non-typical genders. The chances of them actually having something to do with an interview about penis size is actually 0, seeing as they just did a documentary called "The Mask You Live In," about caustic masculinity.

One of the things they address is penis comparison in men in that movie. As a negative.

Anything under nine inches is basically a vagina.

>In this thread 90 % claims they are above average

This meme has always cracked me up. Dudes who think 7" is normal crack me up.

I have a dick that's just a smidge over 7", and I've fucked traps my whole life, so I've rubbed dicks enough to know, 5" is about normal, and furthermore, only virgins ever talk about average dick size because unless you fuck a blown out Tijuana hooker, your 7" dick is going to go about 5" in and anything more and that little bitch is going to cry about it.

You little pencil dick mother fuckers are the type of people who think girls want to be spanked and called a slut. What they really want is to get strangled and their hair pulled and shit, their dad never called them a slut, why would that turn them on?

Like, say, the wang of Rasputin? According to legend, that thing was 13 inches...

>missrepresentation.com
>perpetuating memes

pick one.

>femanon
>can confirm those memes
Length really doesn't matter. Honestly, it doesn't.

I am not but my gf has fucked many Guys in front of me so we can appreciate a guy who is

Femanon here: OP is right and wrong , but I feel like 6.5-7 I'd perfect. Not to big. I don't like.thick docks really and the best sex I have had an first organ I had was from someone with a 5inch dick. He just knew how to use it. I have had a weird experience with a guy that had a micropenis, it was sad and almost disgusting

>That 6.5 inches is average.
Keks were had.

This tap fuckin faggot gets it, boi.

14 is a teen. Not to get caught on semantics, but at puberty, around 12-ish, boys start to really fill out in the genital department, and that doesn't require that the rest of their body keeps up. Boys can be nearly full length during their early teens, and that isn't always to say that they are small.

To sum up, a 14yo isn't a child.

you sound really insecure, op. are you ok? do you want to talk about it?

k

>your 7" dick is going to go about 5" in and anything more and that little bitch is going to cry about it.
this is unfortunately true for most. there are some women who like it though.

You know the rules, cunt. Tits NAO

no XD im jus gonna troel u XD get trold LAMAO

Penis size matters as much as losing your virginity does
It really doesn't matter

>inb4 virgin that thinks size and losing vcard doesn't matter xd

It is how you use it OP all girls have told me that in person not how big it is, also yeah I have a big dick.

Femanon certified. Too big and it hurts.

Certified? How exactly?

00.1 shekel deposited on your account.
ADL

That's when you rev it up and go beast mode, wrap your arm around that slut's neck and cram that shit right up her ass.

It works man. You just gotta tell that bitch, this dick is your owner, this dick is your daddy, if it wants up your ass, it goes in your ass and if you flinch or fight it's just going to hurt you to teach you who's in charge.

This is 100% what women want. They have no value except when you abuse them. If you let a woman off and don't treat her like a fucking dog, she'll cheat on you with a nigger and ask you what your problem with when you drop that skank cause her mulatto baby.

Anything under 5-6" needs some tricks up their sleeve to truly satisfy most women. Anything over 8-9" is nice for some but usually just for the hot dog down a hallway bitches.
tl:dr 7" is just right.

My dick is 19 inches long and anyone smaller than that can't please a women lolololol

cmon

I used to make a girl bleed she told me it hurted when having sex, of course I pounded it harder anyway TITS OR GTFO

I watched a 20 min old home sextape on my GFs laptop . Sure enough he was enormous and thick and much to my surprise my lady was able to take his full length ? Also , at what size does a dick begin to make a girl queef?

Kys

>memes

It's just air escaping the vagina. Any size could do it dumbass

>have big girthy dick
>women don't want to penetrated to deeply
>just wear pic related cut down to size so I can have rough sex while penetrating the entirety of her pussy

>have small dick
>can't fill pussy entirely
>have to wear a fucking penis sleeve

guys with small/average dicks are fucked

>the dick is what causes queefs
No. Not at all. Those are air pockets that get into her vagina between strokes. Dick size has nothing to do with it, the position she's in does. Also how turned on she is, since the female vagina ELONGATES as well as self lubricates during foreplay.

gg life

Sure thing, newfriends. It's legit, trust me. Would I lie to you?

So I have never made her do that , but he was making that nasty noise come out of her every stroke. I would have thought it was due to his girth But that mAkes sense

Incorrect. The vagina does not elongate. Much like the erectile tissue in the penis, the blood vessels around the vagina engorge making it squeeze.

>ive actually had sex with a lady and she told me i was big so it must be true lol kek omg zozzel

Kek

>Yes, just as the vagina has the capacity to expand, allowing for the passage of a baby during childbirth, the vagina also has the ability to elongate during intercourse to accommodate a penis. As you mentioned, for some women, the depth from the vaginal opening to the tip of the cervix is 3 to 4 inches when they are not sexually aroused. Other women may have a vaginal depth of five to seven inches. Regardless, during arousal, blood flows to the genital area, and sexual excitement causes the upper two-thirds of the vagina to lengthen by forcing the cervix and uterus to ascend. The vagina also lubricates to help ease penetration.

>your virginity is painfully obvious
sincerely, a femanon WITH an actual vagina.

fuck you

Queef is more based on what position in my experiences. Im not huge but a few girls ive fucked queefed a bit. I dunno I'm no doctor

well the solution is obvious , target smaller cunts

>femanon can't tell that it's ironic shitposting to make fun of guys with average dicks

>child sized 6 incher
MODS MODS MODS

Any guy with a meaty cock that's fucked enough different women will tell you the same - it's rare to get full use out of a big, thick dick.

Some girls just can't take it.
Unless they've got a jaw like a python, most girls can't suck it properly.
The vast majority will run in fear if you even mention anal.

The reality is it's more likely for a girl to shy away from sex because a cock is too big than because a cock is too small.

In a lot of ways, guys with small dicks live a blessed sexual life.

>muh obsession with other dickz

What are you, gay?

Of course it looks big when your sticking it into a 12 year old.

>reality is
You've got to break them in gently, user. YOU FUCKING APE.

I've been here longer than you've been alive, newfriend. Watch this faggot link back trying to prove it, it'll be a goddamn hoot.

hj.

fucking kek'd

Not even close to 8 inches. pic related.

big dicks can do everything small dicks can do and more, so much more you guys keep coming up with sad excuses
I'll actually believe that you're blessed when women stop making fun of small dicks

fag

why are 6 inch dicklets so salty?

women love big dick, stop denying that.

I'm 8 inches and 6.5 in girth, my wife complains that it hurts too bad, especially after we had kids. She literally starts crying sometimes.

Good thing I'm not an effeminate fuccboi that gives a shit about the female's pleasure.

inb4 but day perferr muh dick

How many girls know how big your dick is before you pull it out as you're about to fuck? See, the size doesn't matter and it's not like they'll say no to an average dick at that point

Op is a forever virgin that only has one thing going for him in life, a semi large penis.

Exactly.

wear a male masturbator just trim it down to size and you'll be able to fuck like no tomorrow

because nothing can change it and i had sex anyways and still will continue to have sex. pretty simple op

>my sized semi, right here
go me

>dicklets in this thread

>muh I legitimately care about strangers dicks and their sex life.

Kill yourself.
Please.
Not even joking.
Do it faggot.
Please stop wasting oxygen.
You do nothing but make the lives around you worse.
Kill yourself.

yes

>>muh I legitimately care what people whom care about strangers dicks and their sex life, think.

no

master race reporting in

Yes I do because you are considered the same species as me and breathe the same oxygen as me even though you are an admitted degenerate scumbag who has nothing better to do than talk about dicks with strangers on the internet.
You and all of your relatives need to be culled.
You are a waste of resources.
Kill yourself. Stop eating, stop drinking, hide in a corner and just die. Stop being a fucking problem.

I know that but what about the times you just don't feel like it? When you just want to fuck her hard and blow a load.

Unless you're stocked up on lube, every single time requires a little by little approach to loosen them up. Small dick guys don't need to worry about that.

When I was younger and less thoughtful, I had a girl burst into tears on me because I went in too hard and too fast. It turned out she was a virgin, I had no idea and so inadvertently ripped her to pieces. I still finished in her but after I'd cum and she told me I was her first, I felt like a real dirty bastard.

I think these threads are generally started by small dick bastards who keep striking out with women and think it's their dick that's causing it and not their autistic personality.

Here is 7 inches of insertable for reference

Can tell that the OP picture was created by a virgin that has never been with a woman.

>types long ass rant
>totally dont care about having a small dick!

Butthurt feminist detected. My dick size is irrelevant because you're nothing more than a cum dumpster, not something I would consider the needs, wants, or feelings of. Prove me wrong.

Seriously kill yourself.
If thats a "long" rant, you really do need to be done living.
People like you are the reason this site is so fucking garbage now. Who cares how big your dick is when you don't get any pussy huh faggot?

Again, kill yourself since you think 3 sentences is a long rant.

tl;dr - Seriously consider suicide.

>this asspained over a series of words in a shit tier thread

relax sweetheart, no need to get your panties in a bunch. im sure your micropenis works just fine.

boi this chart is a bunch of bullshit. I found some girls who found my 7 ´´ to be enough or even too much already.

Fuck you

I love you mom

fuck

fuck

plz stop

>dick next to mini bottle
>cut
lul?

average

I don't have a penis.
Still you should really consider suicide.
You'd make your parents happy for once in your miserable existence.

nigger

This. Femanon here, preferring 6.5". Its the goldylocks size, just right. 7" is fine but bigger than that and I'm serious, it really does fucking hurt. Might as well use a knife and LITERALLY stab my cervix. Might even hurt less.

Oh good, so you're just one of the many femanons who actually fucks it up for the rest of us?

So you can LITERALLY avoid getting your panties in a bunch, because the wall you're yelling at is just fucking with you. Pic related, lurk moar and git gud.

7" here, I've never had a problem

Isn't 7 inches about 18 cm?
If so then this is bs because my dick looks tiny compared to that.

Femanon here, 8 inches is desirable.

But I'll settle for 7.5 inches, anything lower is too little for me.

>lurk moar and git gud
Not that bitch but you're a fucking newfag.

Holy shit please kill yourself.
Please.
If you don't I hope you get cancer because your posts already gave me cancer.

how many children have you had?
Do you enjoy getting fucked by horses?

I don't know why this copy pasta keeps popping up. I actually a enjoy average to smaller cocks. Really it's more about the emotional connection and the person themself. Don't mind me just posting here.

samefagging this hard.

try harder, i know you can do it.

youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo

>KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF
>can I be le oldfag now kek omg zozzel xD lmfao gtfo btfo nigg famalam

jesus christ if this really is a femanon, shes the best troll ITT

I think all these "femanons" are pretending to be girls.

none of my friends want 6 inch penises, why would they, why would any girl want something that's average?

I personally wish all my boyfriends have 8 inch thick veiny cocks, they're just so much more fun to play with and fuck.

no, I don't want average. and average boys, you don't speak for us ladies, stop using us as an excuse for being so underwhelming in the size department. you guys are pathetic.

That's because you're a scut. Sorry.

Nigger.

>femanons pretending to be girls
>lel trust me I really AM a girl

jesus fucking christ

8in 6.8girth checking in. Can confirm every bitch i sleep with cums themselves into exhaustion and praises my cock as the end all be all. Also helps im a Scorpio and know how to use my cock :p average dicks have no chance just take a look at pic related

GOTEEM gud

The opinion of you "well-endowed" or "micro-penis'd" anons doesn't matter because if you're actually on here and fighting about this then you're autistic. If dick size is the only thing you have going for you or not, if you're so insecure you have to come to/start these threads just to feel superior or to defend your size. Kill. Your. Self. The rest of us who don't care are just laughing at you anyway.

Btw I'm 20' tall, 950lbs all muscle, have a 2.5m penis, 10 million a year CEO.

lol

Wow. Just wow.

>every bitch i sleep with cums themselves
The only bitch you sleep with is yourself soooo.

I have a big phallus and I detest you!

>Also helps im a Scorpio
Stopped reading there

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b5/Fire_roasted.jpeg

I would love to find a guy with a big dick. My prostate is, like, way up in there...

why are average anons so smug?
you guys are a dime a dozen

>also helps im a scorpio

Boohoo

Seriously guys on here, it doesn't matter of your cock size. Don't worry about it. This other grill here has a gaping tunnel to enter so I'll leave that for you to decide.

tits or gtfo

already posted em, newfriend.

Omg he has a 10 inch cock...dick is actually 7 inches.

is it supposed to be a thing where star sign = sexual ability? Never heard that before.

>long penises tend to be thick

Are you fucking thick?

They're both on a normal distributive curve. Long ones are just as fucking likely to be thick as any other one. The two are not linked in any way.

Me either, I have no idea why that faggot included his astrological sign in defense of his micropenis. Or why he followed it up with ":P" like a cunt.

I agree with your broken english user

my weewee looks like a tomato

>sad guy

Got a tiny weiner. Never heard a complaint though. Get good with your hands and lips and it's usually not a problem. If you're hoping to impress other guys in the locker room though, I can't help you there.

I'd like to meet a guy with a 8 inch dick that's 4.5 inches thick

user, those dicks are so much more rarer than thick long dicks

Lengths above 7.5" are fucking rare. ITT a bunch of anons lie about their dick size and stroke each others pseudo dicks ever so gently.

Girth sucks, by the way. I don't want to fuck a soda can, just like I don't want to fuck a fishing pole. Middle ground is best.

Smug over what? I made a joke after telling all you autists who care about each other's dick sizes to kill yourselves. I take back my comment about no one caring about your opinions though. They matter to me because they make me laugh. I honestly hope most of you are trolling because otherwise it would actually be a lot more sad than funny.

average

oy vey

>TFW 3 INCH PENIS FULLY ERECT
>TFW I COME EVERY TIME
>TFW MONEY PLEASURES WOMEN MORE THAN ANY COCK.
>TFW YOUR 8 INCH PENIS IS NOTHING COMPARED TO MY 8 DIGIT BANK ACCOUNT.

I could literally buy you.

can you buy me pls? I could do with some money.

While you obviously have no bank account other than the one you share with your mom so she can more easily give you your $20 per week allowance, everything you said about money is true.

Women only need 3.5 inches

And it has to have american express on it

K FAG DON'T NEED TO PROVE ANYTHING TO YOU. LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT ANY STEAM GAMES FAM CAUSE U SOUND DEPRESSED THAT MY LIFE IS BETTER THAN YOURS.

SURE I ONLY HAVE A 3 INCH DICK BUT MUH DADDY LEFT ME A SIZEABLE TRUST FUND.

MOMMY DIDNT GET SHIT IN THE DIVORCE
THANKS FOR BRINING UP THE PAINS
NNHNHNHN

Fuck

>shit tier joke

something something 970 3.5gb ram somethign something

dank maymay

Vaginas expand they don't get longer. Jus sayin

Lol you guys are obsessed with dicks, and how they give pleasure to women. You never talk about your pleasure, how you feel and what you like. I wonder if you guys can actually ENJOY not just the social affirmation in sex but the act of sex, the sounds, the body, scent, touch, bite, slap and perhaps some good choking. You guys are pathetic because you make sex look like a job. And that's precisely why you mess it up.

Perhaps not even a job. It's more like a game for you people.

You don't "win" sex.

exactly

i know that feel

penis size isn't what pulls chicks

nah I concede I have a 'small' dick, it's really just average tho. soft: 3" medium erect: 5 1/2" fully erect standing without thrusting my hips: 6 " when I push my skin back to my pelvic bone: 7 1/2"

I also have a major curve to the left on my dick which makes it smaller just slightly

never had a complaint, but I've only been with around 8 girls or so. the key is to get quality girls who are not sluts and actually have a life and shit, normally girls like this care much less about hotness/dicksize, true story fam

anyone that tells you otherwise is lying to themselves. I don't want a chick that takes something huge and needs more more more. I'd rather have a sane, non-nymphomaniac in a relationship. sluts are fun but lame after you screw them, I'm not into casual sex

I want a steam game...

Fag

5.5 and proud, and no fat retard faggots can make me think differently (;

Because you took the bait, user.

so these "girls" has rulers out beforehand?

what a sad existence

go cry yourself to sleep after jerking that little thing

roll

girls don't know the difference between 6 and 8 inches virgins. Same with height they don't know the difference between 5'10 and 6'2

as if a woman has any real concept of what 5", 6", 7" is

just fyi user
normal people aren't impolite, girls aren't gonna complain about your dick in front of you

and not just you user, speaking for all average penis anons

K FAG.
LET ME JUST WIPE MY TEARS AWAY WITH MY LARGE PILES OF MONEY.
BETTER YET I'LL HAVE MY BUTLER DO IT.

you never replied to me about that steam game..

>things small anons always say

WAT GAM U WANT FAM

bo2?

all that money and still like a heathen on /b roaming around talking shit in caps

the true essence of b/ I love it bravo user

Haha okay virgin I've told multiple girls I'm 8 inches when really I'm like 6 flat and they will go around telling all their friends I'm 8 inches. Other people who have actually had sex will know this

Why are you obsessed with other men's wonkas? Something you wanna tell us?

cunt.

>bo2
BLACK OPS 2?
WHO AM I SENDING THIS SHIT TO

I guess 8 inch dicks really are better than 6 inchers if you have to lie about your size.

what a fucking cuck

swiggityswooty, profile pic is carlton from fresh prince, thx if u really send

FUCK

is 6" something to complain about? I've had sex with 3 virgins too, are you telling me they have a concept of what size a dick is? only a slut needs a massive cock imo, any girl enjoys and could get used to a big cock though (within reason), but only a slut needs one. believe it or not there are actually girls out there that are not sluts.

Fag op has never touched a woman, let alone talked to one apparently. Big dick here, not always a blessing. Some woman can take it, while others are uncomfortable with it. Thickness > Length. Any person with a big dick knows the curse that comes with too much length. Vaginas are not endless meat sleeves as you idiots online want to believe. There is an end point in there and, trust me, women don't want your dick hitting that. It, literally, causes them pain.

Nope, but only virgins don't know that if you tell a girl you fuck about having an 8 inch dick she will go and brag too all her friends. But in reality it just sounds good on paper (;

Fag

nothing to smile about having to pretend to have a big dick

you're literally the reason why "women can't measure", it's because you small guys lie about your size all the time

y4eah no offense I'm different than the other guy, I have an average 6" but seriously dude lol its so cucked to go around lying about your dick size

I agree with the other guy lolol

Can you give me cash? I'll screencap it and show him ur really rich.

Literally 7" here and I'm not sure how I feel about the whole debate. Multiple chicks comment on how big it is, but then multiple times its kind of ruined the experience through pain on either side or just not being able to fit. I'm not even sure if I've ever been fully dee, pthroated.

On the flipside every gf I've know has boasted to her friends about my dick, which eventually comes back around to me and visually chicks love it a lot more.

I'm not even horse cock mode either, I want a bigger one obviously but I don't think its practical once you get to more than like 8"

not entirely sure if he is serious, hasn't sent me a game yet..

Same here dude, I literally have the same experience, current girlfriend can't take me fully until about an hour into fucking her.

Have only been fully deep throated once.

This guy gets it.

who cares? If you have a "big" dick, when really it's about preference and changes from girl too girl. Maybe if you weren't such lonely fat cucks you would be able too show off that ""big"" dick more

And here we are, 2 poorfags amidst average dicklets pretendng theyre larger than they are

not an argument

keep pretending to have a big dick, inferiority complex up the ass

not even gonna lie about it, I AM poor, so yeah when someone offers to buy me a game I accept

Baited bro.
My dick is actually 5.8 inches and I have a mediocre job with a cat being the only other living thing i've touched in over two years.

Your disappointment is the only happiness I can look forward to.
Sorry.

Your average woman wouldn't know 6 inches if it slapped her in the face. Why do you think they're so bad at parking?

Well, shit. Cant say I'm surprised, being on Cred Forums and everything. Us peasents just gotta have hope

if only small cucks would stop saying their 6 inchers are 8 inchers then women wouldn't be so confused

this was me and only one person responded but I made the best points in the god damn thread open your eyes fuckers

ps anyone that lies about their dick size is a cuck

I could always just bottom

5'4" manlet with 6.25 inches. feels bad man

Idek what your argument is, probably something stupid and irrelevant. My 6 inch has seen more action then your baby dick ever will so stay butt hurt and go play make believe somewhere else virgin.

the only one playing make believe is you wishing you had a 8 inch dick

Why? I fuck tight clean pussy that couldn't even take an 8 inch dick without wincing in pain. If the day ever comes when you lose your virginity to some loose ass slut just remember how many dicks she sucked while you kiss her

H8

average is 6.5"
That is completely wrong.

Of course it is. They asked a hundred women

kek

kek

and men prefer perfect tits and ass and a tight pussy but we settle for less its reality

Are you the user I just gave that too? If so, thank you for helping other Anons. I salute you.

Virgin 16 yo young fag here
I have a 17 inch long 1.5 inch wide dick (pic related) Though when flaccid it can get as small as 2 inches.
Should I be worried if a girl were to see it? I know I would probably be hard by the time she did so it's not that big a problem, but being a grower is like the #1 excuse people with small dicks use.

7 inch***

femanon here, that's more of a peen than a penis. i'd maybe give you a handjob if i was on molly or something idk

>femanon
you mean closet faggot right?

If your not big enough use your fist

goddamn it.