So who killed JonBenet Ramsey?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cNgxyL5zEAk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

some dude

Who?

She's not dead.. She's Katy Perry.

I...

Her dad fucked her to death and her mom covered it up.

Does it matter, she's dead.

Her brother

some lucky bastard

Probs her pedo father. The brother looks like he got fondled a time or two as well.

Little girl killed 20 years ago. Maybe it was a family member, maybe it wasn't. Some evidence pointed at her mom or her brother (9yo at the time), Other evidence points at an intruder.

ISIS

her love of the sea

Exactly how I wanted it to look.

Hillary

The brother.

Mom strangled her to death cause she wet her bed. Mom n dad cover it up. No mystery here. It's always a family member. Evidence is pretty clear.

WOAH.... Mind Blown.... It make's too much sense..

Her mother hit her and knocked her down the stairs then they covered it up.

>Well it started out innocently enough. I mean I kept telling my friends I was fucking a model, and she was famous. They kept asking me how I could score a model, and I was all " I just know how to talk to females." you know, because reasons.

>So there I was outside of her window, watching her sleep. She was so peaceful like that, so beautiful. She opened her eyes slowly, and saw me face to face, you see, the screen had fell away, it was kismet or providence or whatever fateful thing you would call it. Her big, beautiful eyes welled up with tears. She was so overcome with emotion that I had to go to her, comfort her. I entered her window, and walked quietly up to her bed. She whimpered lustfully and I embraced her. She inhaled deeply and began to sing for me, knowing we hadn't much time alone, I covered her mouth to shush her. She kicked wildly and I knew she was being playful, there wasn't time for that either so out came the needle.

>The first shot was carefully measured, she went glass eyed and limp in my arms. She murmured sweetly and called me "daddy" she let out a long sigh and told me she needed my help.

Yes this probably. The strangulation came after the skull fracture though; so more likely something happened, mom pushed her and she fell hard against something, mom freaked because there were already suspicions of physical abuse and she thought she would get in to big trouble, concocted the whole scene, wrote ransom note, and so on. Police then make a total mess of the scene and lose all track of the parents.

Her father. Bow fuck off

Semen present that wasn't a family members. My theory. The family was too perfect. Every "perfect" family is fucked up more then most others. The parents were into kinky shit let other people fuck the kid while they watched went too far one night and they covered it up. If you think about it it really is the only way to explain why the mother wrote a ransom note,( her handwriting and knew exactly how much the fathers yearly bonus was), and there was no sign of an intruder. If someone broke in that house and grabbed that kid that girl would have been screaming her brains out.

While he may have been involved in the staged scene and bogus ransom letter, the other evidence doesn't implicate him.

Gladiator battle.

No semen found on her, so I'm out.

If it's a family member, what about the non-family DNA inside of her clothing or the burn marks on her body consistent with a stun gun?

I get off thinking about killing fucks like you.

The brother was jealous of the attention is pretty sister got. He was a goofy looking kid and the anger inside him boiled over one night and he murdered her.

fucking pedo
how can anyone get off to the idea of removing a little girls clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva pumping in and out of her mouth until it errupts with more cum than her little throat can swallow. the idea of thick viscus semen overflowing dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hand scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her finger tips is just horrible. you're all a bunch of sick perverts thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the enterance of her pure, tight, virginal pussy and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips, which are slippery with cum, while her small body shutters from having her cherry taken with one, quick stroke. I am disgusted as to how you would get even more excited as you lean over her listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans, and gasps as you hasten your strokes. her sweet pants warm and moist on your face, and her flat chest, shiny with the sheen of fresh sweat rising and falling rapidly to meet yours. it is truely nasty how you dry your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck, and her armpits savoring the scent of her skin and sweat as she trembles from the stimulation, and as she reaches her climax hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is burying impossibly deep inside her pusling violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods her freshly deflowered pussy for the first time feeling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squeltch. and as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and she digs her fingers deep into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again. youre all sick in the head

Fuck.. I just looked that up. I was wrong. Well then the mother killed her. I was a kid when it happened and i remember seeing on the news the found jizz on her. I guess that changed.

He was nine. Would he really think about fashioning a garrotte out of rope and a paintbrush while she was still alive and breathing?

Yeah the mother did it. No doubt. I'll bet in 15 years or when the father dies it'll finally come out. Probably when the brother runs out of cash and writes a book.

underrated post

Her brother did

youtu.be/cNgxyL5zEAk

Father molested her. Killed her out of guilt and shame. Mother helped stage it.

I didn't and you have no proof. come back with a warrant

I've read a lot about the case and in my opinion there are two things that can be said for certain:

1. It wasn't a random intruder. If it was an intruder it was someone who knew the family and knew the house.

2. The mother totally wrote the note.

Burke.

I get off thinking about fucking killers like you.

>Also; the kill shot didn't happen until I got a little too rough and I heard her pelvis crack. Poor thing, I HAD to put her out of her misery then.

There's different types of DNA evidence. The non-family DNA on her underwear could easily have come from a factory worker that made it or packaged it.

Take your weapon. Strike him down with all of your hatred, and your journey towards the dark side will be complete.

Who cares? If she'd lived she'd just be another stupid bimbo.

>The mother totally wrote the note.

what kind of mother dresses a little 6 year old girl like a whore and makes her go to beauty contests ? The kind that's crazy and would totally strangle her.

Look at her mouth.
She's obviously Chloe Moretz.

At least she deserved it then

Edgy.

It's actually pretty normal in middle america. Women in the flyover states are resigned to being old fashioned housewives and stay at home moms. They're only valued for their looks an home-making skills.

Pageants are seen as a sexual thing. It's more about beauty. I never understood why people think pageants are about sex. All the girls wear a ton of makeup and look scary.

There's nothing sexy about pageants. Let me ask you this: have you ever fapped to a pageant? Why do you associate it with sex?

Her uncle Ken did

>Why do you associate it with sex?

heavy makeup and hairstyles are associated with sex appeal in sexually mature females which makes it a strange thing to force little kids who may have no interest in it yet to do. I think the whole child pageant thing requires a certain amount of coercion of the children which could easily escalate to harming the child.

The same people that are really in to pageants are the same people who are really in to jesus. Sex doesn't even enter the equation in their minds.

You say the girls are made to look like whores but whores actually dress really sexy. Pageant girls don't dress sexy at all. It's more about beauty. It's more like dressing up a doll.

Not trying to argue with you just trying to show where the pageant mindset comes from. It's a billion dollar industry in the U.S.

Gardener.

Her brother, mom covered for the prick.

Not likely to be an intruder.

What "cleared" the family was the presence of unidentiied male DNA, but it wasn't semen. They found no evidence of sexual abuse. But the DNA could come from someone outside the family who diddled her, like a lover of her moms.

The mother most likely wrote the ransom letter. And the kid was found inside the house. Which, tbh, is a strange place to hide a body.

Either someone who knew the family killed her, but its strange it wasnt mentioned they were around when she disappeared.

Or someone in the family killed her, for whatever reason. This is probably the most probable.

me and I killed Jimmy Hoffa

The ransom that was demanded in the note was the exact amount of the dad's christmas bonus that year. It was an unusual amount to demand too.

an accident most likely

though her brother was using a garotte to strangle her

Bullshit it was me I also was the shooter on the grassy knoll