Thoughts on a population law...as in qualifications to birth a child. So for instance living on well fare...ABORTION!

Thoughts on a population law...as in qualifications to birth a child. So for instance living on well fare...ABORTION!

Sounds like some commie bullshit

Nah, I'd rather not live in a totalitarian state thanks.

> living on welfare....ABORTION!

I'm assuming this is some racist bullshit about blacks and you wanting to cut down on the black population.

> tfw OP doesn't realize the vast majority of welfare claimants are white

actually that sounds reasonable

I got food stamps for a coupla months 5 years ago when I lived in a different state.
>Does that qualify me as a deadbeat loser that shouldn't reproduce?

This is nothing but communist ching chong bullshit

We can do without trailer trash as much as ghetto niggers. Sounds like a good policy.

Trumper be like:
>we're not nazis
>we just want to kill everyone we don't like

>living on welfare
>got food stamps 5 years ago for a couple months

Are you seeing the difference?

People get bent out of shape if you try to talk about this but it's something that needs to actually happen if we want to live in a peaceful world. People on welfare are having 8 kids that they can't support and they are just eating away at tax dollars paid for by responsible human beings.

Consider this. about 310,000,000 people in the United States. About 110,000,000 of those people living in households that take federal welfare. 35%, roughly. That's kind of fucked up.

The movie "Idiocracy" is seriously coming to life. Unintelligent, irresponsible humans are out-fucking the intelligent responsible humans.

thats actually hillary supporters user

Where do you draw the line, bro?

Are you seeing my question?

Reversible sterilization at birth, you have to apply for a reproduction license, sterility reversal is not free and is very expensive but there are "scholarships" available for people with good employment records willing to undergo genetic screenings.

You Americans really don't care about the poor do you. Sounds like you want to live in a world full of elites and with stronger inequality. Perhaps the top 1% shouldn't be allowed to give birth as to give everyone else a chance.

Move to China, I think you'll fit in.

Fuck people who refuse to be responsible for themselves and their families.

Most would be near impossible to regulate.

Seriously, you think we have resources to pay cops to force people to get abortions because they're on welfare?

The best way to do it would be to just sterilize a percentage of the population as they are born. Sample would be randomly selected, as you probably wouldn't want to over sterilize one race because you're some euginist idiot. You need people to do the dirty jobs still.

If only the world was that simple.

why would i support the shitty candidates you idiots have nominated? you're so brainwashed you believe that everyone that dislikes trump automatically has to love hillary. they're both pretty damn shit, and you're a fucking moron who only do what you're told to do.

I bet you think everyone who is poor is lazy and doesn't work as well.

It actually is, we just decided to make it difficult.

Are you currently on welfare?

That's the line. I thought that was self-explanatory.

You don't get out much, do you? Absolutely at least 90% of people on welfare just don't want to work.

Fuck moving to America then.

Trumplover

abortion should not be a form of birth control. That is all.

There is such a thing as bad luck, but laziness is usually the bigger issue. I hear "I make more to stay home" so often that it makes me fucking sick. Go ahead though and tell me why I'm wrong.

You must have trouble reading. Did I say welfare?

See

Umm, I was poor so I worked harder, got a second job and then I wasn't poor anymore. The algorithm doesn't change.

Don't read too much into it. Poverty knows no race.

kek'd

Holy shit your dense.

What about the fuckers like me that get off eventually?

What about Jesus Christ never fucking mind

>Youre stupid

Why would you say that? Because a good portion of us don't believe that it is the role of the government to provide welfare?

You were probably single and didn't already have a kid.

Everyone doesn't make the best choices when they're young. And some people are wracked in debt because they thought going to college would help them find a better job.

Nah only way to get that shit to work at this point would be to literally have an overt and complete authoritarian government. Plus I don't trust our government at all so I'd never want to have that shit happen.

Keep abortion up and running, reduce ways for people to leach off the system to survive, and enforce ways that encourage people to provide for themselves and back to society.

No, that you consider people on welfare so little that you would be willing to have forced abortions as opposed to looking at the real issues.

░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░▄▄█████████▄▄
░░░░▄▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
░░▄██████░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
░▐██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
░███████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▐████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▐██████▌░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀▄░▀░▄▄▌
░█▀▀███▀░░░░░░▄▀█▀░░░▐▄▄▄▌
▐░▌▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▌▀░▌
░▌▐░░▌░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░░▐░▐
░▐░▀▄▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▌░▄▄░▐░▌
░░▀█░▄▀░░░░░░░░░▐░▐▄▄▄▄▀▐
░░░▌▀░▐░░░░░░░░▄▀░░▀▀▀▀░▌
░░░▐░░░░░░░░░▌░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▐
░░░▌░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░░▄▄░░▌
░░█▀▄░░░▐░▐░░░░░░░░░░░█
░█░█░▀▀▄░▌░█░░░▀▀▄▄▄▄▀
█░░░▀▄░░▀▀▄▄█░░░░░▄▀
░░░░░░▀▄░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▐
█░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░▐░▌▐
░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░▌░▐▌▐
░░█░░░░░░░░░█░▐░▄▄▌░█▀▄
░░░█░░░░░░░░░█▌▐░▄▐░░▀▄▀▀▄▄
░░░░█░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░▐░░░▀▄░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░▀▄░▄▀█░░░░░█░░▌░░░░▀▄░░░█

>back to society.
Lol

So the opinion of one moron causes you to stereotype the people of an entire nation?

>team fart

No, only making a point through generalizing based on the opinions of some on this thread. And those people are Americans.
The fact being that people think forcing an abortion on a woman is a good idea, only because she is poor and on welfare (an American benefit, meaning this discussion and thread is regarding American politics). Do I think many Americans think it would be a good idea? definitely not.

Welfare fucking sucks. Here you only have a few years at a time with which you can actually claim welfare. It's also like, the bare minimum to survive. You also have to go to workshops to show the government that you're not just in welfare to get free money.

The people who want to live off of welfare are really only fucking themselves over. They're essentially wasting the most productive years of their lives instead of learning a skill.

Really, though, there are way more people who accept welfare and are too ashamed to admit it to others than the assholes who brag.

you're posting in a Trump thread. Trumpfags slurp his generalizations up like they were swallowing his rancid cum.

Now I have the image of someone swallowing Trumps rancid cum, getting it all over their teeth and mouth. I feel sick!

clinton is a vote to destroy whats left of the constitution when she selects the new supreme court justice replacement. but hey, if you don't like free speech, the right to bear arms, the right to free trial, and everything else it entails, then sure, i guess clinton is great.

just move to canada if you want ass backwards liberal ideologies.

>clinton is a vote to the intergalactic reptilian council who will destroy whats left of the last creationist baptist christian bastion of hope in the world through shredding the american constitution when she selects the new supreme commanding reptilian overlord. but hey, if you don't like free corndogs, armed toddlers, the right to fried butter and riding pick up trucks, and everything else it entails, then sure, i guess clinton is great.

>armed toddlers
:D