>EPIC WIN LULS

Yeah yeah

cnn.com/videos/health/2016/09/14/boy-suicide-bullying-dnt.wvns

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/videos/health/2016/09/14/boy-suicide-bullying-dnt.wvns
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You should go and follow him OP

edgy!

Go fuck yourself, this is what Cred Forums does. An hero, faggot.

Kids theses days

Natural selection in action. Also, God let this happen. Double checkmate, Christians.

Story? Nothing mentioned about Cred Forums on the video

Story? What did we do now?

Was he an hero?

sorry what does this have to do with Cred Forums?

>blaiming Cred Forums
he was taught how to kill himself.
thats how suicide epidemics work

suicide itself is popular. its not caused by bullying.

you should kill yourself as well

We didn't do anything, kid was being harassed by schoolmates. OP is just retarded

boo hoo some trailer trash hilbilly fag killed himself

This guy knows.

Suicide is a meme. We need to teach kids to beat the shit out of bullies.

I think OP is BULLYING us by claiming we BULLIED the kid

BULLY detected

You're right. Kids are too pussy. Special snowflake safe spacers. They need to push back.

But we raise our kids with bullshit saying "that's not right, be the bigger person"

whats the big deal, he was underage, and got a lifetime ban.
seems legit

We didn't even teach the kid how to kill himself, as far as I know. Can't find a mention of Cred Forums or Cred Forums anywhere in the news articles I've checked.

I feel like there are more deep rooted issues than bullying if a 9 year old kills himself.

This, suicide is just a passing phase I'm sure he'll grow out of.

OP a giant paid pussy. /b had nothing to do with this story from fucking SUNDAY. Kill yourself

Eat shit nigger faggot

Wonder where the parents were

If I was that kid living in a trailer with fucking granny piggybacking attention whore and uncle 'lester I'd probably take to the rope too

poor kid, blame the family not just the bullies

we didn't do this. op is triggering us.

If he wasn't gonna make it at 9, he would never have survived adulthood

Good riddance, you little pussy ass faggot

What's this weak ass bait
> Cred Forums is 18+
> this video has nothing to so with Cred Forums whatsoever
> how weak do you have to be to an hero because you're bullied
> rednecks

Kek

Instead of the "stop bullying" campaign it should be "stand up to bullies" campaign with free karate classes for scrawny nerdy kids

infect yourself

Yeah that'll go over well.

90 lb beta-in-training says, "i know karate", assumes stance

Larger bully laughs, rapers him harder.

With what? I'll give my address if you wanna send something to help

So is your plan to have betas play dead and hope the alpha isn't too rough with his defenseless asshole? Cmon man.

yeah that as all me

Bullied kids should just pull their dicks out

See what the bully does then

He was weak. We dont need weak genes in pool. World is cruel. I was bully. Dont believe shit that justice will find everybody. 3 of my former bulyees (not sure if this is right word) are curently working for me. One even visits shrink as i hear, ill have to fire him, dont care if hes pushed over limit, i dont need that kind of weaknees areound me.

Dont most bullies have self esteem issues?

lol

internet hate machine

underaged cunt should be around these parts

yeah, their self esteem is huge

The fucking edge 9yo's took over Cred Forums

So your solution is to give up altogether?

How had that attitude worked out for you in life?

Fucking defeatist, here's a pistol with one bullet, figure out what you're supposed to do here

wtf are the parents allowing him, a 9 yo kid on this damn website in the first place.n prents fault not ours.

Well, my day was made and ruined in the same thread.

>cnn.com/videos/health/2016/09/14/boy-suicide-bullying-dnt.wvns
Someone please explain to me why a young child will go out of their way to commit suicide ? Like ok you got bullied either fight back, run away, or report it to an adult. Some sad shit.

Emotions are hard for kids and they don't fully understand the concept of death.

Sounds about right tbqh but man shit is fucking ridiculous. I got bullied in school somewhat and never have i once felt like offing myself.

When I was 9 years old the thought of hanging myself never crossed my mind

I don't even think I knew you could die from hanging yourself

Times a changin

Me either, but I also drew up plans to bomb the school. Everyone is different.

I've had a good run. Fuck off cancer.

I got bullied to no end, and I didn't want to kill myself until I had nearly graduated college.

I don't think the two were related.

The problem is that these kids have nobody to fucking talk to. The bullies aren't malicious little shits for no reason. They generally have a shitty fucking home in one way or another.

The kid who bullied me in grade school was being molested by his father. kek

>Not becoming Eric Harris 2.0

Shame

Youth these days are fucking pussies.

6th time I've seen this today

Guess I'm gonna die

Agreed.

The thought of killing myself never crossed my mind as a kid either. It didn't matter how much I got picked on.

kek

>9fag
gtfo

Wanna play a game?

>There's not a 9fag tag on it

Good job, bruh.

Hello fellow furry.

9fag meme, newfag. made by and for immature faggy kids and their teachers. gtfo, now.

I got bullied as a kid to then 6th grade growth spurt grabbed one and slammed him against locker told him he ever said anything offensive to me again I'd beat his fucking ass and that went to everyone never bullied again #feelsgoodman

I'm actually surprised there haven't been more school shootings in the U.S, recently.

It's baffling.

not today fagget

I put a fake bomb in one of their lockers. I'd be in prison for that shit today.

>It's a meme that's all over the net, including Imgur

>B-But it only came from 9fag

Nice logic.

I'm sure we'll have one eventually

We're overdue. It's only a matter of time

American school shootings are like earthquakes

Pretty much yeah.

I'm waiting for a Columbine 2.0 where a duo actually cause some serious fucking damage and either eat lead at the end by their own choice, or go head>head with the police.

There's so many shooting today and so much violence in the news that nobody would really give a shit. The internet gives people too much information that they essentially shutdown

Nah, it'd get quite a few people watching and the whole pro/anti gun argument would totally explode again.

Sandy Hook was fucking weird and died down rather quick, whereas something like Columbine has gained far more fame, so to speak.

Also, if the killers made tapes/videos/etc and actually released them before the killing, the TCC would go nuts.

>imgur
gtfo, piece of shit cancer newfag.

>He knows what Imgur is, he must be a cancerous newfag!

That's like saying because someone knows what cancer is, they MUST have it.

Great logic, again.

You confirming imagur is cancer

>Stap bullyin
>it keeled me

There is a lot more mental health "screening" going on. Meaning, the bullied, loners, ones with odd behavior are getting called into a counselors office, and asked questions that "seem" to be asked in a "are you ok" type manner, but are really to find out if the kid is a high risk. Parents then notified. Kid sent to outside mental health workers. If they find any red flags, kid never goes back to the school.

>being this much of an argumentative newfag
kys

>
meh

>Kid hangs himself
Maybe he was doing some autoerotic asphyxia
You know, cutting off the air supply to your brain and jerking off. Guess he miscalculated

Well you know what they say I will be like John candy yolo

>He's made valid points against my *argument* REEEEEE KYS

Whomever was replying to me was acting completely autistic. KYS is not a valid retort, either.

Kid lived in West Virginia. The one picture they had of him was him standing next to his dad who was holding a gun. I'm going to go out on a limb and say this kid killed himself because he lived West Virginia and his dad made it easy for him.

it's sad, the world is cruel, life keeps moving forward. i had a friend chopped up and murdered a few days ago so i can't seem to give s shit about this person being too sad to live. all the same, Cred Forums truly is disgusting and we should all feel ashamed for most of the shit we do on here. i just hope i never have to answer for it like some people eventually do. but w/e, i'm just going to be mocked bc that's what we do...fuck it.

>Being this much of a faggot
You are new here

He hung himself, man.

Wasn't a gun.

And I'll be honest, looks like an air/pellet rifle the dad was holding.

Yep and then one day he'll grow up to have fursex and live happily ever after. webm related.

>he was an hero

>He's still replying like a normal person OMG REEEE HE'S RETARDED AND A NEWFAG WHAT THE FUCK

Oh my god, you should have been a stand up fucking comedian man, this is golden!

Why can't kids these day stop being pussy and stand up for themselves

>KYS is not a valid retort
this isn't debate club, retard.
gtfo, then kys.

sounds fake but ok

/thread

Been asking that to myself for a few months now.

Most of them won't even fight back if they get jumped/engaged in a 1v1.

Meant for

Or maybe he's just a pussy with a father that didn't raise him to have thick skin or lacked one at all. Either way, That's one less future liberal sjw we didn't need.

Now before we que the 'edgy teen' responses. I'm 31 with 2 kids. I don't raise my kids to be offended by every little thing the world says to them. They don't have phones, unlimited internet access, nor are they allowed to do whatever the fuck they want. Don't raise your kids like niggers and they won't turn out like pussies or entiltled little coons.

Yeah, I don't mind it that much either. I can't care about people who kill themselves. There are 1 million of them each year. Waste of fucking time.

Not the same guy, we just don't care about reiterated, forced bullshit being copied everywhere because it's an easy way to categorise their bullshit.
It doesn't matter where it comes from, it's bullshit

how's that "our" fault

whew i only had 20 minutes left

this kid is a fucking faggot.

kys

we can only hope

What the fuck is that thing?

Suicide isn't a normal response to bullying. The kid was mentally ill or severely neglected by the adults in his life who could have helped him. Likely a combination of both.

>He was always just bebopping around, just... Action Jackson.
Maybe you should have paid more attention to your son.

I'm 24 years old and would probably fuck up hanging myself. How does a 9 year old do it so well?

So he should commit suicide after bullying
serves him right for being a bully

Everything is our fault

I started beating up bullies when I was an 8 year old kid like you. Bullies are weak and scared. The scariest shit to them is someone who's not scared of them. You can even just stare them down a lot of the time. Punch them in the face, and they start crying (even into adulthood, I've done it at regular intervals, so I'm sure it stays with them throughout their life).

Your only weakness is if you're extremely easy to beat up, so that even if you punch them they don't feel any pain. One of my friends was like that. He couldn't hurt a fly even when he tried. But, as long as you can throw a couple of hits that hurt, they'll get scared of you, even if you can't beat them.

Except I didn't post +1 user, +1.

You're obviously brain damaged in someway, I'd get that checked out.

Liberals give manuals at schools as well as telling them that they must all be feminist

A VHS Tape, you obviously disgustingly young being.

those are jews...

you would be surprised how much most Christians don't care about your shit

tie a rope. gravity. dead. you probably would goof tho.

Well I hope for the sake of humanity he pulls through

Trolls are in control.

Lol

Maybe it was just growing up urban and poor, but I don't even know what I could've hung myself with. Maybe a towel but who knows if it would've held. Point is this kid must've done some extra research into suicide

Or the father hung him.

O.O

fucking kek

I'd believe it. West Virginians can't afford to raise weak young

electrical cord.

and don't do it. i feels now, good job.

Backwoods white trash family, I'm sure he's seen someone string up a deer before.

i hate niggers

This

This nigga must have done some great research

I know if I tried to hang myself I'd fuck it up

The first time im happy seeeing a caucasoid women with a nigger , i keked

>cnn.com/videos/health/2016/09/14/boy-suicide-bullying-dnt.wvns
He probably killed himself because his family is such trash.

He doesn't weigh 300 pounds

Fucking Asians ruin everything.

We need bulling

Stop projecting your weight onto others. Won't make you thin

WTF? did his brain just stop?

It's Birmingham so in this context "asian" is PC code for middle eastern muslims

>bullying
~yes we do

UMBASA

Like them muslims keep saying , we want to breed all your blond women and kill all your blond sons.

>tokarev
throw it into a river?

kek

>12 year old

You mean fucking pakistanies..

What did I just watch

Suck him off ?

>implying the world revolves around the US's view

Asian is the correct world amerifats.

neanderthals

Should say Yellow Asians and Brown Asians

Considering they are white you are right, but using neaderthal to describe primitives is wrong.
It is reasoned to believed that neaderthal was of higher intelect then homo sapient.
The had up to 400 cc extra brain capacity and today ppl with high neaderthal genetic make up possess a high iq.

Further more, fossile riecords show that neaderthal cared for its wounded and had very little wounds sustain from conflict.

Unlike other hominid population groups like africans for example.

By that definition europeans are asians.

Arabs are arabs

Genetically culturally , and you you look at the strict definition of continent (instead of the retard way of judging continents) they are from the continent of arabia

Retard way of continent

Kek

Tough guy detected

dumb little faggot

>white
Good.

If you can't handle the heat, go use Tumblr

OP why did you get my hopes up

Wtf are we talking about here again.

>Implying I sleep during real neggro hours.

Op stop being a faffot. It's time for your nap time.

Holy fuck, learn to spell. You claim to be a boss yet can't spell for shit.

7/10 if troll
10/10 if copy pasta

>using obsolete terms like caucasoid.

I bet you use terms like nergroid and mongoloid unironically too you uneducated fucker. :)