Hi Cred Forums- I feel like I am the only girl who doesn't like getting eaten out...

Hi Cred Forums- I feel like I am the only girl who doesn't like getting eaten out. I think it's a number of things- self conscious, and never having anyone that has been good. Any ideas? Do I have anything to feel self conscious about physically?

Other urls found in this thread:

frtyd.com/go/bW_brnF3_xfqZ/Chon
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stop being a faggot

if you wash regularly you should be fine, id shove my face in there all night

also post tits

>tits or GTFO

na, that's normal. show your face plz

Amie?

There are a lot of girls who dont like it. Its whatever really.

tits or gtfo

What's \d\?

I know a girl that also didn't want to be eaten out, because "it was rude" and "she would do it herself".

>inb4 faggot you can't even eat pussy properly
I didn't even eat her out. I was going down and she stopped me.

lmoa this guy

r u a fukard?

Tits or GTFO!

stuff an ice cube in your shitter.

you just haven't let me eat you out, theres your problem

tits

tits or gfto.
learn the rules

Hey op my gf didnt like it eathier it took time and now im eatting that pussy every night so maybe its what he is doin that sucks ( tits or gtfo )

My current gf doesn't like it because she's self concious about her vag.
And tbh it's not great

Yours looks pretty awesome though

how old are you?

Really nice and tidy pussy, neatly shaved, less labia than most, small, tight and even looking. 9/10

interested in sharing pics on kik?

m23

add me at firetruck41

Sharpie in pooper

>first
get a better looking pussy
>second
get abetter smelling pussy
>????
PROFIT.

I had an ex that just didn't want anyone down there. She loved sex and everything else but just wasn't comfortable being eaten out no matter what.

Let your dog eat you, also tits por gtf

pics are at least 10 mins old. probably from another thread.

seriously though. that's fine. nothing to be self conscious about. it has a slight reddish hue that keeps distracting me but otherwise it's perfect

I'd recommend telling your partner about it and suggest getting good and drunk so you forget about being self conscious and get lost in the moment. That coupled with a few pointers (higher, faster, etc) as to where your clit is/how you like it should have you feeling good. If he's worthwhile then he'll have you moving your hips and moaning on your way to rolling orgasms. Good luck, cute pussy btw

Do i like the feeling or does it hurt or feel funny?

Good! But yeah, it's kind of insulting when a girl doesn't want to get eaten out. It's like if a dude refused a blowjob, which I would refuse btw.

i've never met a girl who didn't let me eat her out. but i also dont listen to foolish words like "no" or "don't" or "stop"

what the fuck is going on with your balls

I offer it to my wife all the time and she doesnt enjoy it. We even went through a time period where she would let me afer years of trying and she still didnt like it....

Felt good but mad her uncomfortable, still sucks muh dick tho im good

Op can i pretend your my sister? Kik me nocashkilla

check'd

You remind me Of this
frtyd.com/go/bW_brnF3_xfqZ/Chon

U would refuse a blowjob???????? Fucking faggot

You misspelled firecuck

Can i sre your soles and pussy please?

they are perfect, thats whats goin on

Moar pull on ur nipple

What's wrong with his balls? They look delicious.

You're not getting my credit card that easily Slav

Just shaved..

My girl went through it after having our son for about 6-7 months I hated it but she was self conscious about her body it killed me

My ex GF hated being eaten, but my current loves it.

Girls are confusing at fuck

Damn right I would, makes my dick prune up like fingers in a pool. Wouldn't even be able to get off from it, same with handjobs minus the pruning.

Yup that sure is a normal vagina, you have nothing to be self-conscious about in that regard. Also no two women like the same style of pussy eating in my experience. Basically it's about trust, comfort and training. The more you do it, the better it can get.

OP here- honestly I feel like I may be too sensitive.. and not in a good way.. it almost hurts me. Also I feel like guys get way too aggressive with the licking.

What about getting your asshole eaten by a fat man in an overcoat?

>NOW FACE!

XD wrong board u fuckin idiot lamao

you can desensitize yourself with a strong vibrator, also if a guy is going too strong, you could always vocalize and tell him to slow down.

OP (again)- I don't know what it is though- I get off A LOT by watching videos of girls getting eaten out.. and when I'm masturbating I am thinking of the guy doing it to me more than I am even thinking of sex.. It's just when it comes down to the real thing I can't seem to enjoy it..

So ur saying u would rather be the one doing the blowing

Tis all good. Problem is the boys that eat u out dunno what they doing and maybe u not telling them wat to do or you don't know either? Solution. Tell them how, figure out how or try an older guy who's had sex more than a handful of times. Each girl is diff how she O's. My ex would last a minute before cumming. Gotta hit the G and the C just right

0/10 for making me look. Literally nothing wrong. You are a faggot

wrong website you fucking autist

You know they have pussies, tits, assholes, and feet besides mouth and hands yes?

Frankly, it's whatever. If you decide you don't like it because it doesn't feel good, that's fine. Chances are in a year or so, or with your next partner, or who the fuck knows when, you might like it.

People are fickle, even when they aren't trying to be. When my current GF and I were just starting out, I was so nervous about the fact that she had just dumped her long-term BF (and close friend of mine) that I couldn't even get it up when she stripped and mounted me. Now we fuck practically daily, and while she isn't into letting me eat her pussy, she's wild about sitting on my face. To each their own. You should just take the time to experiment with what you like, and then go for it.

Used to hate gettin blowjobs, took like 10 b4 i managed to cum, always had that fear ya get ya know like when somebodys about to tickle you and ya hate being tickled if that makes sense ? so was always on edge, after ya cum the 1st time ull learn to relax an enjoy it. uv def nothin to be self conscious about.

>XD
>lamao

Jump off a bridge you fucking autist

lol guess wat fag

This will be one of the rare times I'm actually typing a serious comment. Hell no there's absolutely nothing wrong with the appearance, looks yummy af to me. Do your best to keep it clean, you obviously haven't had anyone that knows how to get you off yet. So try coaching the next person by explaining that they should move their tongue around the clit in circles until you begin to shake then move their tongue to the top of the clit and gently lick up and down holding still in the end. And most importantly use fluid motions.

I'm not concerned about my face.

good thing you don't need to get eaten out if you just cam, so come cam and have fun without the risk of getting eaten out
> icanhazchat. com/tog

Ask a lesbian to eat you out. If that doesn't work. Then you don't like it.

You're defective, kill yourself.

O no way they do holly fuck this changes everything

Appreciate the rare, serious comment. It would be easier to coach someone if I knew exactly what I liked, but I always make the person stop so quickly because it is just too uncomfortable for me. I feel like I need to give it an honest try.

No, you don't ffs. This shit drives me up a fucking wall. I married a woman who hates it just because she's so self conscience.

Your situation is even worse for me to hear because I'm so wickedly rabidly orally fixated. I've actually had two ex girlfriends get me to go down on their bffs. And that little quimm of yours is simply amazing.

Lol faggot

ah yes. that. don't do that. trim but don't shave. then it'll be truly perfect. as to enjoying it that just takes time and practice. and then it could be fucking amazing. and I'm sure you'll be able to easily find someone who would want to take the time to learn that part of your body.

ECK

Nope, it's perfect from this angle. Nicely shaved. Can you pull your lips apart so we can see your clit better?

>fukard
You should probably find a new website to browse.

Don't care about my tits. They are small but I happen to love them. So, eck, to you. I probably wouldn't go near you with a ten foot pole.

definitely tell them to be gentle. nice light sensual licks. they're probably used some other girls who need 45 minutes of intense strong action. in other words once you get the sensitivity and strength right. you'll love it more than anything. because it's so sensitive

Small tits are fun.

I love eating pussy right after the gym. The smell of sweat and pussy juice just makes me go wild. However you must have a special smell.. I had some that stunk like veneger and fish ran away. Some smelt like roses and sometimes sweet

Your puss is amazing em. I have wanted to fuck you for a while. Hopefully next time you come to sac we can have a good time.

underrated post

this. go cam

have you tried eating yourself out? It's a great way to feel comfortable and build confidence!

#burnedme

I wish.

I can see how some guys might attack that too aggressively. that looks fucking delicious. I want to dive into that

Now we only need some ass and belly babe !!!!!

this
also op what country?

Thanks. From this angle I can say that a guy that likes to lick pussy would love to go down on you. You're shaped perfectly for a guy to lick your pussy in long strokes then then easily find your clit to focus on that through sucking and firm but short strokes.

wider, with both hands

beautiful- you in UK?

Getting greedy.

Write Islam religion of peace on your tits

US.

think we're gonna need to see u bending over an check from the back, jus for to be sure OP

Calm down young man.

how old are you, OP?

yes. I promise to be reeeeaaaaal gentle. lol. like barely touching it with my tongue

Does it smell gwoss?

Also

Dont ask that u might kill this !!!

more roast beef then a Jewish delicatessen oh wait are you jewish that could explain it

Original.

Do you do anything to entice your partner to lick you? Like, lay at the edge of the bed with your legs spread and use your hands to spread your pussy?

I used to have a girlfriend that did that. Drove me crazy because I knew exactly what she wanted.

You wouldnt be able to stop me mowing down on that pretty pink pussy.

Nothing to be self conscious of there at all. Looks tasty!

you should post full body OP, other than face of course

Kek

do it, and say yes sir

Maybe try with a guy a little older than you, that you're comfortable with of course! Many younger guys can be too aggressive by confusing confidence and passion with aggression. Many ladies have different preferences with it. I have the feeling that you maybe the type that would like it started out very soft and build up. Also learn to relax and don't be afraid to give your partner feedback.

Are you kidding dude?
She's barely got any labia at all, if this is what you get at jewish delicatessens you're being screwed over.

Honestly, no. I have never been that comfortable. Nothing makes me feel more vulnerable then laying there with my legs spread open, let alone having someones face in it.

dis right here

>!
>!
>!

This. Feedback is key. No one is born as a perfect lover.

first responce best responce

stop being a fuckin homo, you dont like a guy eating you out? sounds gay

/thread

My gf doesn't like to be eaten out, i don't know why but ever since our first time fucking she never let me down there. kind of sucks.

I have a feeling you are right.. That's what I feel like I need- someone to be slow and gentle.. not constantly flicking my clit with their tongue because they think it's hot or feels the best. I'm so fucking happy I'm not a guy and don't have to deal with that.

that is also definitely a problem. as long as you feel that way it will be more difficult to enjoy it

Bumhole, and finger in bumhole

me too!! you're scoring a lot of perfect points here. you need to come out with a flaw soon

If dubs then she used to be a man

Hey OP, I've been eating pussy for almost 20 years. Sounds like you need to just communicate with your partner. Give him an idea of what you want and work through it together. my 2 cents.

yep. I said that earlier.... whatever

right im off to get drunk, enjoy ur adventures of learnin to allow urself to cum in somebodys mouth , its all up hill from here, merci for sharin ur mouth watering pussy with us. Laterz til to the rest u fagz !

I know. I don't know how to get over that. Unfortunately, I don't have a guy right now either and I don't think I am willing enough to just settle for some stranger off tinder to try and get myself to enjoy oral.

Look, you're very nicely shaped down there. You should be confident. Men pick up on that and find it incredibly attractive.

I'd much rather be with a girl who is confident in bed than not. Just tell your partner what feels good and what doesn't. Learn to love the things you find mentally as well as physically stimulating during sex.

You'll have better sex that way.

yeah. I wouldn't advice going the tinder route for this. you just need someone you can really trust and feel comfortable with. someone you know won't leave you or hurt you. I wish you all the luck on that

Same, current gf doesn't like it either.

Sex is fine. I'm totally confident with that. It's just getting eaten out. I can't get out of my head when it's happening. It's just too sensitive that it's uncomfortable and almost painful, what are they thinking, and why am I the only person I know that can't enjoy this?

>hashtags
>in Cred Forums

If dubs, gimme 50 sheckles

>[email protected]

Nice to know I'm not alone, but also not, because I want to believe that I can actually enjoy it and it's just all in my head. Thanks a lot though everyone, this really is helping. No joke I was expecting this to blow up in my face and make me more self conscious than ever but I needed to find out if my insecurities are at all justified.

It's mental, that's all. Getting past it will take patience and practice.

I'd highly advise just a night where you try oral. Stop when things get uncomfortable. But, don't quit entirely. Come back to it. Use some wine to loosen up a bit maybe. Just have fun and don't stop once it starts feeling good and you're mentally into it.

I'd fuck you in the Ass then call you 3 months later dtf and you'll agree then you will propose marriage because you felt something I'll agree out of stupidity after 3 years you will tell me you don't feel like we connect anymore we go through sex and the motions for another year then I will file for divorce but we will still fuck occasionally I will eventually done my perfect companion same to you we will never see each other again and that's probably for the best.

Bean flickers out there. What can you do? ;) Good luck, you'll find someone that actually pays attention. Licking the ABCs can be a good place to start as long as they aren't robotic about it.

I can definitely offer therapeutic eat out sessions

impregnate / 10

i'd pummel that thing all night

As a dude who loves eating pussy, I don't think about anything. I just turn my brain off. Thinking opens the door for doubt, and doubt is a bitch.

My wife doesn't like it either for the same reasons.

Going to jump in shower with the gf now after all this pussy licking talk...and pic thanks ;)

> It's just when it comes down to the real thing I can't seem to enjoy it

Are you embarrassed by it or something?

Maybe the attitude you need is to be like an exhibitionist. Like you're proud of your pussy and want to show it off.

I kekt

This worked for my gf and I. She's still too self-conscious to do it while sober but she loves to get eaten out while drunk.

Body, no face.

Wtf

Show more of that beautiful pussy of yours.

Perfect hips to grip, bring you close, then lose myself in your pussy.

LOL.

Show pooper and OP is confirmed for dark master.

You're sexy as fuck OP. Dubs confirm I'm telling the truth.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

It's too bad you're on the east coast. I'd love to help you get more comfortable with getting eaten out, but I'm on the west coast.

maybe your butt too?

1 off satanic trips because OP is 1 off from epic status

nice screen shot

For real can you give us some

ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS

I am not enough of a Cred Forumstard to know what 'confirmed for dark master' means. Clarify? And sorry, no sharpie in pooper.

As it happens, I'm on the east coast too lol. DC represent.

Sex is about letting go. Enjoy each other. I guarantee you.... Any guy who is eating your pussy is loving every second of it. Eating pussy makes me rock hard - it's an aphrodisiac.

656 is 10 off, user...

Body is nice and so is the rest of you. I'm older so ill weigh in. You need to be roughed up. Slapped around a little probably choked and treated like a sex toy. All these dumbasses saying communicate are wrong. You need a man that understands women's needs. You are stuck in your head and need to be taken out side that. Little rough play and you will be in sub space and not worried about all that shit. You will them be able to cum like the little slut you are.

>. I have never been that comfortable. Nothing makes me feel more vulnerable then laying there with my legs spread open

Yeah, it looks like you might have a problem with a lack of pussy confidence. It's an attitude thing. Basically, you just thrust your pussy out and show it off and be proud of it. There are a lot of guys who absolutely love that.

Well you could spread the cheeks a little, and it's not a meme. I'm just a sperg that love small titties and butts.

1 digit
>what is context

show your delicious butthole. I'd eat that for hours too.

hey u want sum fuk?

daaamn. amazing body girl

lurk moar faggot

Lol. Not everyone woman likes that you know. Some actually want to be treated like human beings.

fuck off feminist sjw piece of shit, no I will not close my legs

ive met a girl just like you, a guy just has to know what hes doing, he has to love to eat pussy, i mean really love to eat it, like me, where are you, wanna fuk?

OP be honest, were you raped or touched inappropriately when you were little?

did you just assume their/xyr/buns gender

dem fucking meat curtains

did you just imply feminism is gender exclusive?!?!?!?! harambe didn't die so you could hitler it up

Please Show you Ass

Listen I understand why you wouldn't but

It's Cred Forums
Some faggot will download the image to his pc
Then 1months he will get virus since there are malware on this site
>boom
image gone
Nobody will ever remember you
Sry it's the truth you will all fail at life and die probably alone in a cold grave
>alone
>Grave
>unmarked Grave
>no Fame
>no Capital
>no Legacy

To be honest, I'm not sure. I don't want to get into it. I'm not sure if there are some things repressed. I've wondered, too, if this is part of my problem with it.

Where at in the US?

no I got a chance

Where do you live? Let's meet up... I'll tie you down and let you embrace vulnerability... ill eat your pussy and and ass till your legs shake and you beg me to stop.

WEE WOO WEE WOO

Age?

I CALL WOO WOO ON YOU

If it is
Then please try to remember
Who were close to you when you were small?
Who Was Sexually Interactive? Like ; give me a kiss or Let me clean you up

I don't either. But not because I feel self conscious, just because I've never met a guy who knows what the fuck they're doing down there. And the shit advice they continue to give each other just makes it worse.

>ABCs
>trace patterns
>lick the entire vaginal opening
>spread lips wide
>insert tongue into vagina
STOP. TELLING. EACH. OTHER. THIS. SHIT. TIER. ADVICE.

It's really about thumb blasting the Cred Forums-hole till she pisses

>minty mints are your breaths friend

Ass.. because what the fuck else am I doing with my life on a friday night?

Dat scoliosis though

No, you look delicious ;3

THIS. Thank you.

Oh yeah thats another thing---

There is no such thing as "squirting". That's pee. I promise.

>nasty balls

Dude what the fuck

finger in pussy mayhaps

Every woman is different. Gotta just try shit, see how she reacts, and keep doin the shit she likes.

hahaha just arched my back trying to hit the picture button ..

And it's amazing to fuck someone so hard they can't control their bladder. It's a proud moment when you can say "I fucked the piss out of her"

Dude there's something wrong with your balls. You should see a doctor seriously.

You can fuck me with a strap on

I'll give you 3 inches of pure pleasure. You ready?

So good.

Write AC on it butt

Can you spread your ass so i can see the cute asshole :*

i flipped you
now you like it

My gf doesnt like it either btw. Not abnormal. Just wondering if you masturbate

I just showered. I'm not writing anything on my body. And no sharpie in pooper. And no face. Gotta draw the line somewhere.

Also true. But I hear that most guys are into it when women squirt into their mouths, so believe me when I say that you're drinkin pee pee. But hey thats your thing, whatever. Go do you.

Honestly see nothing even remotely wrong here.

QT3.14 body. Unless your personality is truly atrocious.

Would like to mention that some women are extremely sensitive there, and only the most gentle touch can be tolerated. Most guys aren't exactly gentle at this.

The best advice I can give you is be forthright and vocal about what you like and don't with your lover. Guys appreciate the feedback if it is constructive.

wanna go out for drinks?

>excuses
not you/10 but at least you tried.

I knew a girl with same problem, didn't want to be touched.
Happened when she was younger.
Textbook example.
Get counseling.

Not internally. I honestly can't bring myself to finger myself. I hate the feeling, it freaks me out.

that's a grreat butt, god

I don't really care if you don't think it's me. I've been on this thread for over an hour posting pictures as I see fit.

Problem found. Now fix it by masturbating more. And you ll start enjoying being eaten out. You are very welcome

Why? Its YOUR body. Only one judging you is you.

In counseling. I fluctuate between hating being touched and loving it.

ok i'll settle for a picture of your feet

post on Cred Forums normal
pick one!

And I've been on Cred Forums for 12 years. I could post google image results all day long too, doesn't mean I'm NOT shitposting when I do it. 1/10 for making me respond.

still waiting for you to come cam
> icanhazchat. com/tog

probably molested.

That's nice in theory.

more ass?

where are you from op? atleast what country

You should wear headphones and a blind fold, tell who ever to wait ten min before entering the room have them approach you slowly and then they can start. It will allow you to let go but you should start with someone you can give your trust to

read the thread, nigger

So stop being a bitch to yourself. Problem you created solved.

After 12 years of Cred Forums, I'd be a skeptic too.

whats wrong whitchu?

:(

Honestly, this sounds like the best suggestion.

sharpie in the pooper. sharpie in the pooper.

I usually try and judge girls by more than what i see but jesus christ...you have a lot going for you

No, looks very delicious. No need to think too much.
I'd eat your pink pusspuss till you cum 69 times.

aight... so OP, this is whats up.

You fine as fuck... aaaaaand if you dont like getting eaten out say so dammit.
it is not that hard... dont even make a pun in your head.
do you like giving head tho?

It's true, you need to find out what YOU like instead of expecting people to just KNOW.

My gf wouldn't finger herself, she only played the outside... I made her try, and after a dozen attempts, she fucking loves it, can't get enough. Now I finger her pussy while I suck her clit and it makes her squirt. She didn't squirt before any of there experiments.

Already said once but I'll say it again. You agreed you may need an older man. You do! Get a decent dom type "daddy" that will spank , slap , choke , slightly abuse you properly to get you out of your head space. It will work. Once you are subbed and out of control you will be fine. You are thinking and not feeling.

So do it then and stop wasting my fucking time. This thread is fucking cancer.

OP, the reason is because a guy has to mentally get you ready for it. Once you feel comfortable with a dude that is capable to pimp your mind out you will be letting him do all sorts of things to you. I have met girls like you and I have made them enjoy certain sexual acts they did not feel comfortable doing at first, but then grew accustomed and eventually requested said acts. This is gonna sound corny, but get with a guy you actually fall for, you will be open to a lot of things with this type of dude.

but, if you really want to be a whore you can do it the old fashioned way. Repetition until you finally like it. Kind of like how people get used to drinking whiskey.

Thanks.. I am legitimately not fishing for any compliments.. I have actual concerns about THAT appearance.. but this is making me feel a little bit more comfortable that I shouldn't worry. I'm terrified of 'beef curtains.' Ugh, I don't even like saying that phrase.

Cute buttbutt.
Pls spread just to check your butthole.

Then get out of it.

Late to the party lol

This is what hurts the most. Seeing gorgeous people not have confidence in themselves. Your body is great...and that booty 0_0

this

I've got confidence in myself with mostly everything, except when it comes to my vag.

Well you shouldn't. Whatever made you feel negatively about it is wrong.

a shame indeed.
11/10 would really wanna taste

So did you ever flat out say what your fucking problem is with your vagina? Or did you just shitpost nudes of yourself to get attention while you b8 fags ITT to think that you're a special unique "damaged goods" snowflake?

You have a beautiful pussy. Show us more, spread for us, finger yourself, let go of the inhibition... It will help.

My friends girlfriend is like that, its weird as fuck. She doesn't let him eat her out because she is paranoid about it smelling fishy. I think its an insecurity issue. Or maybe you just haven't had it done right and so you've become accustomed to being unwanting of it. I'd treat that thing right and show you what you're missing out on

Spread butt

be open about it with anyone you get intimate with. let them know you're sensitive and for them to be gentle. and if you really can't enjoy it stop and do something else.

you don't have to enjoy it, not everyone does.

but if it's a psychological thing, there's not much that can be said to help until you learn to love your body. if you ask me, and seemingly everyone in here agrees, you have a perfect looking labia and shouldn't feel self conscious in the slightest.

You should be more worried more about your tits then the pussy

that's what pussies look like faggot

Not really fair since she actually does have a cute vag, nice tits and a cute butt.

Stop trying to be edgy, you'r gonna scare the children

nah mate. i have had confidence problems in my life too. I anti trying to get laid (lol). Just know where she is coming from...assuming she is genuine.

yes
no

I honestly am terrified that a guy would think I have 'beef curtains.' That's my problem. And I take pretty good care of myself down there, but I've never been able to shove my face in between my legs to know what it exactly smells like. Having a vagina is just recipe for being self conscious because guys always have so much shit to say about them. (same goes for girls with guys dicks to some extent, but I know girls get notoriously worried when it comes to scent)

have you ever tasted a girl's squirt? It does NOT taste like piss. Id like to know the response you have to that because I swear people who say that just have never had a girl squirt. It tastes sqeet and was thick like cum

Yeah nothing is worse than a wretchid vagina. All have a certain smell but some are deadly

Why is that.. I don't think there is anything wrong with them unless you aren't into small boobs.