Evening Cred Forums

Evening Cred Forums

So my ex messaged me earlier, long story short, we broke up a few months ago after she got drunk at a party with a bunch of other guys. I got mad, the rest is all small details.

Relationship was LDR so I probably got cheated on more times than I can count. Friends have told me to say "Go fuck yourself" and so on. I'm sat here feeling sorry for myself. I still love her and all that shit, but I don't want to show it.

What does Cred Forums think? Tell me what to say. Tell me to kill myself, but hey, tell me a really creative way to do it.
>inb4 gimmie name.
No.

wanna have sex?

if it's LDR then just say whatever it takes to make her hate you. She'll stop messaging you and you can go back to being a smart man who makes good relationship decisions

Very true, thanks for the advice.

post a pic of her or no one cares, emofag.

I think you’ve realized by now that I can’t stay away from you for too long, haven’t you? I wanted you to know that I am dieing to see you; this longing to be with you, to touch your body arises in me at any moment during the day and more so at night...
I’ve even been dreaming about you, imagining you are lying right next to me. I keep remembering the nights that I just had to move my body a little bit to find the warmth of your body, to feel your hair rubbing my soft and lusting skin. I miss feeling your lips on my lips, your tongue on my tongue, your teeth gently nibbling my neck and your hands around my shoulders...
When will I see you again, my darling and beloved master?
When will you conquer my body again? My soul and yours sail side by side, and my thoughts are with you every second of the day.
Hurry up, my love… Hurry up because I’m ready to welcome you with all the power of my passion and desire… Hurry up because I can’t wait to give you all those cuddles you love so much.

Post nudes faggot

top meme

you don't love her
you lust for her faggot
drop her and move on

Either have a sexually open relationship until you can close the distance, or don't have a relationship at all.

Sexual exclusivity ain't going to work if you can't have sex. You're young people. These are the best days of your life to be getting laid.

Reroll, if trips send this

Just say you have someone found else that is better than her in every way and to quit wasting your time

True, thanks, this helps.

No trips for you

I guess

Roll

So close.

Also reroll

close!

tits or gtfo

ask for nudes

This... game set match.

"Eat some spaghetti while you rub your bean to my dirty feet"

>send if dubs of 3

roll for this

LMAO, thank you, this cheered me up :')

No problem, man.

But I'll add that once you do close the distance, do not tolerate her fucking around behind your back. There's no excuse for her to be chasing other cock if she has yours readily available.

Say :

Look, you're beautiful inside and out. I've been think about us and I've been thinking about the future and what life can throw our way, were not getting any younger and the more time goes on the more I miss everything about you. I miss you and I want you to know that I am always and forever will be there for you. This is hard for me to even ask you through a text, but...will you marry me?

Noted, thanks again user.

Ffs almost quads

Tell her, "why are you contacting me to tell me you're sorry?"

If cheated on you and contacted you to say I was "so sorry" how would you feel?"

Constructive post on Cred Forums.

You're welcome.

heed my advice user
i've been down this road
it NEVER ends well

Headed.

(Is that a word? You get what I mean)

Fuck her, and ignore her for a few more months

>feels
Now I miss my ex...

You should ask her straight away if she is down to fuck! Not even kidding..take advantage of your position!

Do it and post result

I'll give a thumbs up if I could

Good advice, thanks, appreciate ya.

Had kind of same story.
U got 2 ways to go depending on what u will choose
1.(meeting up-better nah but it`s still ur choose) just tell her to meet up and listen to her. if she replies with something that u can trust or w/e just listen to it no matter what and think of not trusting her. if u still do trust her just keep on talking and try to check her feelings to you
aaaaaaand the second way >just tell her to come over sometime somewhere and just dont be here. she will just send you message like "why didnt u came, i was waiting for you so long" fk that just ignore that messages. after week youre gone with that hoe

Sorry didnt mean to lol. Fuck her, you will never be happy with a cheating whore. You deserve better and you will find someone that you deserve but first you have to pull yourself together and get over the filthy skank.

I like choice two at the moment, ta.

OP, stop being a little bitch. Get over her and move on. If it wasn't now, it'd be later. LDR never work out, you guys were going to break up eventually.
Furthermore, if you think she's cheated why in the fuck would you even be considering taking her back?
Move the fuck on and find someone who local.

Trying my hardest, the stuff on here is helping haha, good and bad :)

Will try, I'm an emotional faggot, lmao. Teach me how to man.

Do you have pics of yourself from when you were 12? Can I have them? I've run out of fap material lately and I'm looking for something that will really turn me on.

I fucked a dog yesterday, wanna see the video?

reroll

Not really

Block her everywhere, delete Kik if you only use it to talk to her and go out more. Depending on your lifestyle/how old you are, you can always talk to chicks at school/college/ or go out with mates to a bar and see where that goes.

Remember that it`s always YOUR decission and no matter of what u get just try to be happy with it tho.
If shes a cheating whore just dont mind her and dont try to come back to her ( i did with my ex 9 breakups and i regret that a lot- always with the mind of that she changed etc. )
Hoe will always be a hoe. Simple

Funny you should say that. I blocked her on everything. The only reason she messaged me on kik was because I was an idiot and forgot to block her. But noted, thanks.

True, thanks again.

dude, i want to fucking strangle you. this shit is so annoying. what the fuck are we even arguing about? im drunk, im watching parks and rec, and monitoring ops jackassery. get the fuck off my case

Rolling

Update, OP?

Send this:

I would like to inform you that as of the date of today, 17th september 2016, I direct you to cease all forms of contact with me. This includes telephone calls, texts, email or other electronic communication, letters, cards, gifts, and personal visits. This prohibition also includes messages of any kind delivered via other persons, such as other family members or friends.

I am prepared to take legal action if you refuse to respect my wishes for no contact with you.

Feeling like I will block / ignore all further messages from her. Cred Forums is right, it's not worth it really. Should of realised sooner before posting my shit on here, but all the feedback is really helpful. So...

TL;DR, will probs not chase it.

Love it

Could we at least see her face Cred Forumsro?

Too edgy man

Did she cheat?

What happened?

Nigger how is asking for a pic of her face edgy?

How old are you guys?

Bump for updates

No

This